Favorite Beatles Album?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
So many legendary albums, try choosing just one because its nearly impossible.

I prefer the stuff that came out later in the 60s when they were past what I call the 'twist and shout' stage of their career.

top 3 would be:

1.) Abbey Road
2.) Sgt. Peppers
3.) The White Album

Honorable mention to Revolver and Let it Be (personal reasons, otherwise not the best Beatles work)

I hesitate to put the White Album on the list because it barely even feels like the Beatles but more all 4 guys taking turns doing their own thing, but there are just too many great songs to leave it off.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fuck it's hard to choose just one. But if a gun was pointed at my head I'd have to go with Abbey Road. It's amazing how they didn't have one bad album considering how much content they put out in such a short amount of time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck it's hard to choose just one. But if a gun was pointed at my head I'd have to go with Abbey Road. It's amazing how they didn't have one bad album considering how much content they put out in such a short amount of time.
When you sit back and look at what they recorded from like 67-69 it can blow your mind.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That's more practical than the Beatles records of my fathers that I now hold on to. Someday I will find a record player to make use of them, but even if not something cool about having so many original beatles albums on vinyl

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Hard to say as I haven't listened to a Beatles album in ages, but I guess whichever one that Strawberry Fields is on, as that's been my all-time favorite Beatles song ever since I first heard it back in 2002. I do remember The White Album and Sgt. Peppers being great albums that I would listen to over and over again, so them, too.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sgt. Peppers for me. Good memories of my grandad playing it on vinyl a lot as a child.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Such a hard time to pick between Abbey Road of Sgt Peppers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've been listening to Abbey Road once a day for a few days now and I can safely say it is firmly entrenched into the #1 spot on my list.

While many of the Beatles albums feel like a collection of random songs, Abbey Road really feels like an album.

What other album can go from the grit and blues of I want You straight into Here Comes the Sun? It is uncanny. Harrison's guitar playing in Here Comes the Sun is so spot on, as it always is. Not to mention "Something". For Harrison, Abbey Road is no doubt his finest hour as a member of the Beatles and thus likely his music career.

add in other classic tracks like Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Because and Come Together, and it stands alone as the best Beatles album in my eyes.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I've been listening to Abbey Road once a day for a few days now and I can safely say it is firmly entrenched into the #1 spot on my list.

While many of the Beatles albums feel like a collection of random songs, Abbey Road really feels like an album.

What other album can go from the grit and blues of I want You straight into Here Comes the Sun? It is uncanny. Harrison's guitar playing in Here Comes the Sun is so spot on, as it always is. Not to mention "Something". For Harrison, Abbey Road is no doubt his finest hour as a member of the Beatles and thus likely his music career.

add in other classic tracks like Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Because and Come Together, and it stands alone as the best Beatles album in my eyes.
Aye