Favorite bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Takes a unique sound to make my favorites list. Infact, I'm so picky that it's not even finished. In order of discovery:

1. Disturbed
2. Smashing Pumpkins
3. ----------
4. ----------
5. ----------

For a band to make the list I have to be able to sit through an entire album without wanting to skip through a single song. Of course I listen to other bands frequently, these ones have become part of my persona, though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BSB, N;Sinc 98 degrees new kids on the block and Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Cheers Stop for the tag and oh my this may take awhile. Gonna fire my itunes up and see if there is any patterns in my most played list!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ok I'll start with ppl I've seen live as this must mean I like them more so......

Stereophonics
Eminem (My teenage days)
Offspring
Green Day
Oasis
Kasabian
Twisted Wheel
The Stone Roses
The Vaccines (so much better as a live act)
Nero
Noah and The Whale
The Black Keys
Snow Patrol
Artic Monkeys
Plan B
Primal Scream
Chase and Status
Feeder
Idlewild
REM
High Contrast
Jaguar Skills
Carl Cox
Joey Riot
Ian Brown
Magnetic Man
Royal Republic
The Subways

Not sure all of these would be classed as my faves some of them just cheap tickets so been to see what the fuss is about but as good a place to start as any.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
You've seen all those live? Bloody he'll, I've only ever seen 3 live artists :(.

Yeah some at festivals etc.

But most in Manchester as there is constantly people playing round here and on average tickets for the lesser known bands are £12-18 so not over expensive!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Plan B was pretty great when we went to see him tbh.

Plan B was my mates idea as despite loving his first two albums I didn't think he would translate live how wrong I was such a good singer live and rapper just laps it all up and good with a crowd.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah, I really enjoyed it tbh. Did you have the beatboxer guy as a warm up act when you went? He was incredible and then did a cover of my girl and another song which I can't remember with Plan B.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Yeah, I really enjoyed it tbh. Did you have the beatboxer guy as a warm up act when you went? He was incredible and then did a cover of my girl and another song which I can't remember with Plan B.

Yeah we did was a wicked touch to the show actually and really enjoyed it.