Favorite albums ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Blink 182 - The Mark, Tom & Travis show. This was one of those albums that defined teenage me. I still listen to it to this day.
Offspring - Americana. The first album I bought with my own money. Still a fav.
Foo Fighters - Anything they have made. Great albums, just down right great. Foo Fighters seem unable to make a bad album in my mind.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadiuam Arcadium. Another great album from a great band.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Discovery is a great shout (only Daft Punk album I've heard), Face To Face is probably my favorite from it but I also really enjoyed Short Circuit, Digital Love, Too Long, among the other songs everyone seems to praise from that album. You ever see Interstella 555?

Anyway, I'm not so good with listing favorite albums as I don't tend to listen to albums. What I tend to do is listen to just the singles I try not to devote myself to one particular artist for very long and prefer to jump around to who I'm listening to at a single time. Let me put it in perspective, my favorite band is Marianas Trench and two of their albums are among my favorite, one being my favorite, but I haven't heard a single song from them in at least six months. That's just how I am, very rarely do I go out to listen to full albums as when I do, I tend to listen to their entire discography. The only reason I've heard all of Discovery was because of Interstella 555.

So anyway, I'll just throw out a bunch that off the top of my head I really like; Masterpiece Theatre ~ Marianas Trench; Ever After ~ Marianas Trench; This Modern Glitch ~ The Wombats; The Aforementioned Discovery; Making Mirrors ~ Gotye; Like Drawing Blood ~ Gotye; Sound of Madness ~ Shinedown; One X ~ Three Days Grace; 11:59 ~ Ryan Star (listening to his EP as we type); Blue ~ The third Soundtrack Album of Cowboy Bebop (shut up). That's ten, I'm done thinking of full albums I've listened to and liked the vast majority of the songs in it.

I've seen Interstella 555 more times than I can even remember, it's the best!

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Here are my top 10:
1. Behemoth-The Apostasy
2. Behemoth- Evangelion
3.Cradle of Filth- Thornography( many fans hate this album, i personally like it)
4. Cradle of Filth- Darkly Darkly Venus Adversa
5. Hammerfall- Steel Meets Steel, 10 Years of Glory
6. Hammerfall- No Sacrifice, No Victory
7. In Flames- Sounds of a Playground Fading
8. Meshuggah- Obzen
9. Meshuggah- Koloss
10. Nile- Annihilation of the Wicked

Just to make things clear, i am a heavy metal fan but i do dip into the darker side of music but that when im in a foul mood and want to piss off my neigbours XD

Reactions: Swift

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
Of Monsters and Men - My Head is an Animal
Mumford and Sons - Babel
Bastille - Bad Blood

Oh, and I'll also need a collection of the latest WWE themes and TNA themes.