Favorite Actor or Actress?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Simple, what's your favorite actor or actress?

Mine is a toss up between Will Smith and Harrison Ford. I think both are very good, and I like a lot of their movies. :eek:tunga:

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Denzel Washington. He is amazing. Have almost all his movies.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Liam Neeson is incredible at playing the older mentor looking to gain revenge or Tom Hardy who's been incredible in such a variety of roles, Tommy in Warrior, Bronson as Charles Bronson and Bane in the latest Batman amongst others. They were all dominating characters which his body language portrayed but each had their own little quirks, especially Bronson when it cut to the drama scenes where he was on stage wearing the make up.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Russel Crowe, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler

Emma Stone, Jessica Biel

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Actor : Liam Neeson (He's a boss)
Actress : Scarlett Johansson (She's Gorgeous)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Denzel Washington, Training Day one of the best films ever and Denzel is amazing in it and he is in a lot of my favourite films.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Denzel Washington, Training Day one of the best films ever and Denzel is amazing in it and he is in a lot of my favourite films.

He is the best indeed. Class act.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Christian Bale- Batman series, American Psycho, The Machinist, Public Enemies, The Fighter. He crushes all these roles
Ed Norton- Rounders, Fight Club, American History X, The People vs Larry Flint, Death to Smoochy (lol). I love me some Ed Norton
Jack Nicholson- Too many classic roles to name. I recently watched Easy Rider and omg he is amazing in that film

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Robert De Niro / Will Ferrell / Ryan Reynolds / Seann William Scott / Ashton Kutcher / Matt LeBlanc / Al Pacino

Renee Zellweger / Jennifer Aniston / Jennifer Lopez / Ariana Grande