Faulk you Final fantasy!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I hate having to power level for hours just to have a shot at a boss!!!!!!!

just want to finish a few more titles before the Xbone comes out!!!!!!!!!

i hate you!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Grinding is the core of FF. On 7 I spent hours an pulled all nighters whilst in school levelling up to 99 on disc 1.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
That's part of the fun. In FF games hard work actually pays off. I, like Cloud, prefer to do my grinding at the earlier stages of the game, to make the rest of the a breeze.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Lmao, I wasn't too smart as a kid and always had trouble with these games because I never really grinded until, like, early teens. Now all I play are mostly RPG's, ahaha.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That's part of the fun. In FF games hard work actually pays off. I, like Cloud, prefer to do my grinding at the earlier stages of the game, to make the rest of the a breeze.
As soon as u find either a spring that recharges health and mp. Or as in later ff's a save point that did the same. (Making the games a bit easy imo.) or thirdly a area where the enemies gave plenty of gil to sufficiently allow purchase of potions.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
As soon as u find either a spring that recharges health and mp. Or as in later ff's a save point that did the same. (Making the games a bit easy imo.) or thirdly a area where the enemies gave plenty of gil to sufficiently allow purchase of potions.
Do you know how much Gil I spent on tents, lol. I had to save after every level up, OCD I suppose.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Do you know how much Gil I spent on tents, lol. I had to save after every level up, OCD I suppose.
Tents were a godsend in ff7 for levelling early. Yeah i used to do 6-10 battles then save or after levelling up whichever came first.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
My fave spot was Mideel on the beaches in 7 fighting sand worms. Was great exp and ap dor materia. Slam a autopad on and jam x and the arrow down and watch tv whilst it auto levelled lmao.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
My fave spot was Mideel on the beaches in 7 fighting sand worms. Was great exp and ap dor materia. Slam a autopad on and jam x and the arrow down and watch tv whilst it auto levelled lmao.

Damn you guys and your fancy controllers! :annoyed:

I broke a controller thanks to the arm wrestling game at the Golden Saucer.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just wondering what FF the op is on about just ro see how much of a grind he means

As for you FFVII nostalgia grinders talking here, I always found the levelling not to bad, but the levelling of Limit Breaks and Materia was where i found i was grinding a hell of a lot, just so i could have a shot at killing the optional bosses

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just wondering what FF the op is on about just ro see how much of a grind he means

As for you FFVII nostalgia grinders talking here, I always found the levelling not to bad, but the levelling of Limit Breaks and Materia was where i found i was grinding a hell of a lot, just so i could have a shot at killing the optional bosses

Especially in the later levels where I had to wait to be hit to gain limit breaks. Not to mention the hassle it is to get everyone's final break. The only thing I never did was raise Aeris to her final limit.