• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Fast Five" Most Pirated of 2011

Heisenberg

Torrentfreak.com is reporting that 2011's "Fast Five" movie, which starred Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, was amongst the year's top 10 pirated films.

Not hard to be in the top 10 but damn, that must be a lot of downloads. Still something to post considering it's The Rock, the movie was great too.

Troy

They did pretty well then to make a lot of money considering it was pirated so often. It did have weak DVD and Bluray sales so this may be the reason behind it.

Heisenberg

Probably is, pirating movies and torrent sites are so big now. Doesn't help when news constant report it which then people find out more about it then start themselves.

Price of cinemas and dvd cost doesn't help either.

John McHenry

John McHenry
DVD sales haven't really gone up. Though they should have gone down when Blu Ray started gaining popularity and havent. Theater prices are getting pretty ridiculous in bigger cities.

Andrew

Haven't been to the cinemas for like... 3 years (to see a movie).

Last time I went was Vengeance and that's WWE but speaking movie-wise, I haven't been for like 3 years. Such a rip-off, I'd much rather download off the net.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
It usually costs to the point that even if you enjoy the movie it's still a waste of money.

Troy

They do need to sort out cinema prices because they are way too much at the moment. You can almost buy a new DVD or the cost of going to see a movie at the cinema these days.