Segment Fashionably Early

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
A growling of a loud engine is heard is comes screeching into the back of the venue.The camera crews quickly run out back to see who has arrived. A crystal white Lamborghini Aventor quickly pulls into the arena as paparazzi all fill up snapping pictures. Out steps a well dressed man who chucks the keys to one of the backstage workers.

[Joseph] Pull her up right next to the boss man will ya.

He then takes off his sunglasses as he looks dead into the camera before charging into the building.

tumblr_o0i3o4Ljtv1v43m7ko1_500.gif

After several moments he blasts out from the entrance holding a microphone in his hand. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp listening to the reaction of all that knew him from his last endeavors in MMA.

[Joseph] I seem to be a bit early because I am walking around backstage and there is no one to shake my hand. No one around to look me in the face and say holy shit what have I gotten in for.

Joe smirks with a cheeky grin.

[Joseph] That's right people. I told you all that the man can't stop me from proving I am the best fighter in this world. You all heard the rumors and you wished they were true, well it's my pleasure to confirm that I am a Undisputed Superstar. The MMA Committee was too fucking scared of me so they thought they would stop me.

Well fuck the MMA Committee. Joseph Grey is not just an MMA fighter. Joseph Grey is the fucking fighter. Undisputed handed me a big boy check personally when I flew down here on the personal jet. I shook hands with the boss and we both exchanged a few laughs. Then we exchanged signatures and now we will both be rich men.

Joe puts his glasses on once more as he turns looking around.

[Joseph] It sure is a shame that none of these play fighters aren't here to witness this celebration, but I guess I will just have my own celebration in the back. I sure as shit hope nobody interrupts me or they might sour this glorious occasion. The arrival of St. Joseph!

Because until I see some competition I will be back sipping on some fine wine and sprucing up some fine women. So everyone take your pictures quick before I go to the back and shake hands with the boss. Let me take these gucci specs off so you can see my beautiful face. Lovely.

Joe spreads his arms out right at the top of the ramp before he slips his glasses back on and strides into the back.

Last edited: