• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League Season 3 DRAFT THREAD

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
36c4449f28e1752541b7feedc85975cf86e43033.gifv

Cora Jade

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Since I'm apparently drafting people who I really don't like...

Logan Paul (S)
Just a quick heads up, Logan Paul is a Free Agent in WWE, therefore he is only eligible at the Flex positions.

If this changes your mind on your decision, I'll allow you to change your selection. You have until your next selection (after my picks) to make the change if you choose to.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
My 2 picks:

Last pick of Round 3: Santos Escobar (SmackDown)
First pick of Round 4: Fallon Henley (NXT)

@Tommy Bedlam you are up again, as previously stated given the Free Agent nature of Logan Paul (only eligibly for Flex positions) if you want to change that pick you may do so now, it locks in after your current selection.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Oh shit!! Much appreciated. It’s becoming quickly obvious that I barely watch anything haha. Pick(s) incoming.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Alright. Fucked up on Logan Paul, but by hell, I'm determined to pick somebody I don't like in his spot.

Karrion Kross (S)
Kairi Sane (W)

Thanks for the heads up on that one.