• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League Season 2 DRAFT THREAD!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
tumblr_off43rlNvd1snmvb8o1_540.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
okay we gonna take Jimmy Uso to end the round.

then we will start the next round with someone not currently on tv, but I believe to be returning soon, Alexa Bliss

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
ROUND 1ROUND 3ROUND 5ROUND 7ROUND 9
1BlazeCody Rhodes (R)Austin Theory (S)Tyler Bate (N)Brody King (A)Alexa Bliss (Flex)
2Jango FettRhea Ripley (R)Dominik Ripley (R)Raquel Rodriguez (R)Lyra Valkyria (N)
3BLAINEPERIUMSeth Freakin Rollins (R)Wes Lee (N)Willow Nightingale (A)Ludwig Kaiser (R)
4Cock LesnarKevin Owens (R)Adam Cole (A)Dragon Lee (N)Hangman Adam Page (A)
5Storm TrooperSolo Sikoa (S)Kenny Omega (A)Wardlow (A)Ilja Dragunov (N)
6Jeff Valley DriverOrange Cassidy (A)Jade Cargill (A)Finn Balor (R)Shinsuke Nakamura (R)
7#RicSolarFlairBianca Belair (S)Sami Zayn (R)Julius Creed (N)Ricochet irwin (R)
8ChrisJon Moxley (A)Damian Priest (R)Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (A)Rey Mysterio (S)
ROUND 2ROUND 4ROUND 6ROUND 8ROUND 10
1ChrisCarmelo Hayes (N)IYO SKY (S)Bronson Reed (R)Anthony Bowens (A)
2#RicSolarFlairMJF (A)FTR Bald (A)Braun Strowman (R)Karrion Kross (S)
3Jeff Valley DriverBron Breakker (N)Montez Ford (S)Main Event Jey Uso (S)Becky Lynch (R)
4Storm TrooperGunther (R)Tiffany Stratton (N)Hikaru Shida (A)Bayley (S)
5Cock LesnarAJ Styles (S)Toni Storm (A)The All Mighty Bobby Lashley (S)Chad Gable (R)
6BLAINEPERIUMAsuka (S)Bryan Danielson (A)Buddy Ripley (A)Kris Statlander (A)
7Jango FettDarby Allin (A)FTR Hair (A)Alba Fyre (S)LA Knight (S)
8BlazeJay White (A)Jamie Hayter (A)Malakai Black (A)Jim Uso (S)

Please note, @Blaze Alexa Bliss is not affiliated with any brand, so until that changes she is only eligible at the Flex position. If this changes your decision on drafting her I'll allow you to change it.

After the recent WWE Draft, WWE.com has a Free Agent subsection of the roster page. All those talent are only Flex eligible (this includes Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Von Wagner, Brock Lesnar, etc). Until they are listed on a brand page they are just Flex eligible, regardless of what program they are appearing on at that time.