• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling League DISCUSSION THREAD

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
yeah I kinda regret going with Fallon in Round 4. I think I could have gotten her in Round 5/6. Imade the pick based on the fact that Melo may be moved up before this thing finishes so I'd need an NXT spot.

Storm Trooper

It's possible. I hope they break her from the Country Bumpkins cause I feel like she tends to be their 3rd wheel and she'd be stuck as a Valet.

Hell if they do the thing she asked for (team with Mickie James) I'd be happy.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
It's possible. I hope they break her from the Country Bumpkins cause I feel like she tends to be their 3rd wheel and she'd be stuck as a Valet.

Hell if they do the thing she asked for (team with Mickie James) I'd be happy.

Yeah she wrestles more often than they do so I don’t see where you’re coming from on that one

Storm Trooper

Yeah she wrestles more often than they do so I don’t see where you’re coming from on that one
It was more when they started.

But in general with NXT they don't really have any workhorse that wrestles every week. So if there's a week where she is involved in their stuff it's a zero score week. Hell Melo is the same right now to an extent. Him and Trick likely both not wrestling on weekly TVs. One will wrestle and the other does angle advancement with accompanying or a backstage thing