• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

From said:
No it doesn't. If you'd like, I'll make them down, but they won't count towards anything except a tie breaker. That's final

have people vote on it then it is a good rule but not for a tiebreaker!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Stopspot said:
Crayo doesn't run this. It is all From.

still the rumble is the must fun match ever and I think an elimtime should count as 1 point for each elimtime that a wrestler get on the brand.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Respect Gohan6425 said:
still the rumble is the must fun match ever and I think an elimtime should count as 1 point for each elimtime that a wrestler get on the brand.

But Crayo has no say here. Just like he doesn't over the title in your sig. From decides here and that is the final word.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Stopspot said:
But Crayo has no say here. Just like he doesn't over the title in your sig. From decides here and that is the final word.

lol what do u mean he delete my sin. a month ago crayo control alot here!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

This week in Fantasy Wrestling, Danielson is able to spread the gap between the brands and furthers himself away from the pack with 2 wins from Orton this week. More news comes in as Del Rio takes the WHC rgbnba's for an additional point which gets him in the running for the top spot. Acailler, former General Manager of the Month struggles to find his place. On the other hand Sheamus cintinues to be the main contributing factor on HHH's brand putting him at a close second. If HHH's brand can get more victories from other superstars we'll have a neck and neck race this month.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Raw shakes things up on the leader board a bit this week. First and foremost was Kaitlyn winning the divas title which grants Farooq an additional point putting him firmly in 2nd with a win from John Cena in the same night. Gohan's brand also performed well tonight as both Punk and Barrett took home wins during the night. Gohan was close to being in first because a loss from Orton dropped Danny to 5 but he was saved by Daniel Bryan who stabilized him at 6 for the tie. Notable brand news is Seabs no longer has a diva and the Rock is part timing so this month depends solely on the shoulders of Seth Rollins who has not had a solid match since TLC. More to come this month

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

With Smackdown, Saturday Morning Slam & Raw, Danielson is able to extend his lead to record high of 9 total wins. Orton gets two wins from Smackdown & Raw. Daniel Bryan does the same.

Closely behind is Farooq with 7 total points Kaitlyn who has also been on a winning streak, in addition to winning the title last week also contributes to the brand.

It seems like this month will come down to Farooq and Danielson, but there is still 7 days worth of wrestling shows in the month, so anything can happen.

Attention: Sign Up for next month will be on the 25th & the draft begins on the 28th