Fantasy Wrestling February Leaderboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Fantasy Wrestling January Leaderboard

Respect Goku6425 said:
Today the results of drafting will be released and you will be notified via tag

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Respect Goku6425 said:
With Superstars being the last remaining show this week it is safe to say that January's GM of the Month is @Danielson with a record high of 15 points. Farooq once again came very close, but Cesaro consistently lost to Randy Orton who was on Danny's Brand. Seabs managed to dig himself out of a whole with Rock gaining two points for his WWE title win. Faroow also got two points for the Royal Rumble win with John Cena.

New Month, New Scores, New Winner in next month's Fantasy Wrestling.

do we have to draft TNA STAR!?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Khali is the best thing that happened to me :yay:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Last couple of weeks on Fantasy Wrestling we have seen Mark Henry return and Jack Swagger get on a winning streak causing Dat Kid's Jobber Show to skyrocket into 1st with rgbnba behind. Rgbnba, has had Khali and Del Rio carrying the brand, but due to a loss from Khali and Del Rio not being as active this week, the Spanish Power brand comes in second. There's currently a 3-way tie for third between Spot, HH, & tgill85. Danny in dead last with a negative win/loss ratio with DB.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Last couple of weeks on Fantasy Wrestling we have seen Mark Henry return and Jack Swagger get on a winning streak causing Dat Kid's Jobber Show to skyrocket into 1st with rgbnba behind. Rgbnba, has had Khali and Del Rio carrying the brand, but due to a loss from Khali and Del Rio not being as active this week, the Spanish Power brand comes in second. There's currently a 3-way tie for third between Spot, HH, & tgill85. Danny in dead last with a negative win/loss ratio with DB.

put me on for next month and i am keeping all of my 3 stars.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
GTI said:
I would like to join this :sandow:

You need to wait till next month (about 7 days) :sad:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Ive got u. I've been really busy but the brands will be set for next month

I want in next month! and keeping my 3 guy!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Wanna keep the three of them ... BTW hows is this going?