Fantasy Football, Anyone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

its gamebreaker dude!! His team is pretty beast, though I beat em this week to go 6-0 :)

Wordlife

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you beat me by a few points too!

Good shit nino :)

xtremebadass

I won :) Da Bears and Da Bush are making a comeback!

LOL Alex, no more undefeated for you, imma start calling you Brett Favre

PeepShow

My team is like the Chargers (go figure). They suck to begin with, but will tear it up down the stretch when it counts.

Wordlife

I am not Brett Favre... your just saying that cause I have him on my team :)

LOL

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Alex's Chicago Bears started only six players and still might potentially beat Enigma.

P.S. Who changed the playoff schedule?

PeepShow

Alex's Chicago Bears started only six players and still might potentially beat Enigma.

P.S. Who changed the playoff schedule?

Headfirst For Hardcore. The maker of the league. Doesn't care to responded either. Nice.

Wordlife

good actually... I'm winning it :)

Actually tbh we all have halfway decent tolerable teams.... good season!

xtremebadass

Guess who's beating Peepshow for the second straight time this season? AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE REGGIE BUSH PLAYING!

Wordlife

^hahahahahaha

Too bad the Bears lost, and Cutler threw an INT to lose the game... what else is new?

PeepShow

This league is so fucked up. I have no idea how I'm not in first. I am in every other league I am, and this is by far my best team.

Doesn't matter though, because by HFH making the rules Blue, I'll still make the playoffs, so that's all that matters, and will take the title then anyways.