• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Football 2013

PHX

Legacy Member
Should before my team starts getting hurt and I suck all of a sudden, lol. Really hope Reggie plays really don't wanna start David Wilson.

zigglerHEEL

I've been seeing that Reggie will probably play, but will be limited... lot of places have Joique as a good play this week.....

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah he's not playing which doesn't surprise me and I don't blame them. Please run the ball NYG. Ray Rice is out too but thankfully I got Peirce as the handcuff.

PHX

Legacy Member
lol, would have had this won already if I would have played the Ravens defense. Didn't expect them to own the Texans like that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Kept wondering who should I start Perice or Rice just coming back from injury and it really wouldn't have mattered who I went with as they both didn't do shit. Rest of the team though is good.

PHX

Legacy Member
I got a back up QB in Rivers who is on fire right now if you want lol.

Unless Ben's kicker goes for over 13 pts I'm 4-0.