• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Football 2011!!!

Ghetto Anthony

lol was off a touch down in the final few minutes too that's insane that it was that close.

yuh. first losing to psych by .002% and now this. I smiled when I refreshed the page and saw that I'd been knocked out by such a small margin. Always happens.

Ben

Sharpie, IYF, Sal and Jax make the playoffs.

Going with Sharpie to take this.

In my money League I'm the number two seed going into the playoffs, had a better draft there and didn't pick a QB till the 7th round, so I had a deep team of RB and WR.

PHX

Legacy Member
Would be surprised if Fab/Sharpie didn't take this one simply because Brady, Welker and Gronk are beast.

Killswitch

Titans DST or Bears DST

I have 5 WR's to pick from, select 3

M. Austin
P. Harvin
A. Brown
S. Moss
L. Robinson

??? It's the playoffs people I really am desperate here as I'm having a tough time coming up with who to pick.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Willis McGahee or Frank Gore? and now that Greg Jennings is out should i play Steve Smith vs (Texans) or James Jones vs (Cheifs)

Ghetto Anthony

lol I dropped Darren Sproles for T.O. at the start of the season. Talk about dynasty team if I knew what the fuck I was doing.