• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Football 2011!!!

Ben

Think Austin is still out for 2 weeks fyi, I might be wrong. I'll check your team out and get back to you with a offer.

PHX

Legacy Member
Thank you mister mister for trading me Jackson and esp Wells who had ha career game :D

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I could use Shonn Greene, but I actually just need Moreno to get in condition to start. Woodhead is too unreliable.

MrMister

Thank you mister mister for trading me Jackson and esp Wells who had ha career game :D

Even if I still had Wells and Jackson I would've lost to the Ruckus. That Baltimore D fucked shit up. The good thing for me is Chris Johnson might have woken up. We'll see. Save the Longhorns winning, it was NOT a good weekend for me lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Yeah I saw the game Johnson had so looks like now he finally wants to start waking up. Just hope Beanie can keep this up for his seemingly break out year.

MrMister

He probably will. He's been pretty solid save that one game he missed. I wouldn't expect 3 TDs a game, and I don't think you do, but you'll get production from him.