Fantasy Draft Introduction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
2015FantasyLeaguefeatured1.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen I am The Reagmaster, and once upon a time ago there was a fantasy wrestling league. That was back in 2015 and now because I have no original ideas on me, I'm bringing it back. Did I ask the previous league owner about this? Considering the previous owner was Roadster....kinda. Anyway I'm bringing this back better than ever.

Basis:
The basis of this is simple, you pick a team of worthy WWE wrestlers and each week you are rewarded for how well they perform. They win, you get points. They don't win, you don't get points. Each week I'll post a update of that week, summarizing the points gained or lost from that weeks RAW/Smackdown/NXT/205 Live/ppvs/major events. At the end of the season I'll tally them up and reveal the winner.

Timeline:
Hopefully if everything works well, I can close up the first sign ups on the 26th and go straight into the draft where you draft your 5 people and if everything goes right, it'll be in time for Hell In A Cell where the season will officially begin and it will go all the way to TLC, the last ppv of the year. That means we're going through the draft, AEW making their debut and a big 4 ppv so a lot of potential of creative suddenly changing who they want to push.

Season One - October 6th 2019 - 22nd December 2019
Season Two - 26th January 2020 - 5th April 2020

This is all for bragging rights. And 3,000 WWEF Money for the winner. But Bragging Rights are more important. This is probably my biggest solo project on here and the first project I've done since RWK ended so I'm really excited for how this goes, and I hope it gains traction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.