• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

Showtime

Had the playoffs started a week earlier then I would have made the second round as I raped the week before the playoffs. Then got hit with a bunch of injuries and bad production and lost to P1 which was terrible.

KIF should not be brought back next season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Nobody should be excluded as long as they gain some experience from this season and aren't inactive.

PHX

Legacy Member
michael_jordan_trophy_rings.jpg

3 more to go but thanks you just had the worst luck I've ever seen with injuries maybe it'll go better next season with it not being condensed

Showtime

Nobody should be excluded as long as they gain some experience from this season and aren't inactive.

KIF really shouldn't be brought back.

And if the league goes back to 12 people then I'm fine with not playing either as I was the last to join.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
KIF really shouldn't be brought back.

And if the league goes back to 12 people then I'm fine with not playing either as I was the last to join.

What is your problem with me? It's almost like you are a leech with a past grudge.

I follow the NBA, I know the NBA but this was the first time I ever did a NBA fantasy league with the likes of these power hungry folks. Get outta my damn face, baby kid.

Ghetto Anthony

KIF set his lineups all year. He just made some awful trades. He can come back if he wants to.

I blame PSYCH for starting his downward trend.

Dirk/Curry for PSYCH's Nash/Harrington/Dalembert. Awful.

PSYCH ruins everything.