• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fantasy Basketball 2011

Ghetto Anthony

Hope Amare can do a little bit of damage in his 20 mins he is gonna play.

rofl

The matchup is over PHX. I've got my line-ups set to the end of the season and I'm not changing anything.

Would have been an interesting matchup if my players played/David Lee didn't go down.

3 Peat. Next year I'm coming for that crown. I know who not to have on my roster at the trade deadline now and who not to draft next year. I'm prepared.

Last edited:

Ghetto Anthony

Rose was drafted before Kevin Love, btw. Just thought I'd remind everyone that and hopefully you all heed my advice next year and Durant/LeBron/Love go 1-2-3.

But only if I have a top 3 pick next year. If I don't they all need to drop down to me.

Thanks.

Phenomenal1

I'd still take LeBron as my #1 pick. Dude never left my squad. Didnt even think of having him leave my squad. Same would happen next year.

Also. Not sure why this week has to drag into next week. I've already lost. GA already lost. Its over. Congrats on getting the 4th spot, me.

Not congrats on your championship, PHX. I hope you leave and aren't apart of this next year. You ruined everything.