Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
well im probably the worst player, aside for GA :Kobe:, and I`m still in the crew lol.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea I was thinking Terrance Williams too PHX

But I'm afraid fagmcgee Marcus Thornton will return tomorrow. At least Avery Bradley is gonna get 30 minutes.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
LOL. jk isn't good enough to be in the crew honestly but he's so active he brings w's. he gets me more pissed than anyone easily with some of his stupid shots. i'd be on there, but i'm scouting ga's moves. bradley... good one. hmmm, ehh fuck it i'm going on 2k.

Good. I'd be willing to drop just about anybody to keep an even amount of players as you tomorrow and honestly I don't want to put Tim Duncan or Eric Gordon on PHX's team...so....

Let's go down to the wire tomorrow. Whoever has the better games out of their 7 guys gets the win.

shutupchico

Reaction score
didn't see that last message, maybe u thought we had 7 each? anyway i'm adding fields to make my 7th and i'm sticking with that. he's fields, he'll probably be shit but i got a feeling. good move with bradley though, fuck.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
hahahaha I guess I'll keep Gordon for the consolation playoffs...my team is going to be 100% healthy 1 week AFTER I need them to be. Funny shit.

5th place 2 years in a row. At least I won't have the shame of being knocked out by PSYCH this year. :KOBE:

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Anyways I'm hoping to win FG% and PTS tomorrow and tie the week 7-7. PTS will be steep since I've got less guys going, but maybe I'll get super lucky and win steals and FG%.

Who knows. Good luck.

SAL

Reaction score
Guys the season's over I'm pretty sure.

(c-words)

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Hopefully Rip Hamilton can get some nice looks despite the Knicks having an improved defense. It could go either way today but since my Thunder duo is playing the Raptors, I like my odds.

shutupchico

Reaction score
fuck, here we go, legit nervous for the 1st time. was one click away from adding splitter last night when something told me fields. his % could kill me, we'll see.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This has to be the most interesting the playoffs have been in just the first round.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ahhh fields is playing great, but smiths being a smurf