Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Meh at least you have more guys playing tomorrow than your opponent.

Me and chico have roughly the same amount of guys going. I might actually have less if Rose doesn't come back this week.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
All the lower seeds winning right now, WUT DA HAYELL. Durant and Harden need to kill it tonight while someone needs to heal Kevin Martin's shoulder with some magic potion.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I hope im not losing 11-3 by the end of the night :(

shutupchico

Reaction score
Guess I just need to accept the fact that I'm gonna be out round one. chico has a massive fucking lead and my guys aren't playing....................................

lol don't matter. My injuries are affecting me now. Yours aren't. If your team was healthy you'd be a top 3 seed.

stop acting like this isn't coming down to sunday. a blowout on tuesday means nothing... your teams stacked, and u got wade and rose back.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ok it's not coming down to sunday because i lost it today with deron being a last second scratch. i'm finished.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yea I think that's all she wrote chico sorry. My team is still down 4-10, but I'm super close to you in the rebounding cats (you might actually take OREB though!) and I'm gonna pass you in Points and FGM for sure. My team is too stacked.

But crazy shit could happen and I could drop FG% for some reason and TO's and you could beat me 8-6. Still a possibility I guess.

I made a great decision benching Z-Bo and putting KAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in my lineup tonight.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I keep on forgetting to set my lineups. Jrue and Green on the bench yesterday, Jrue on the bench today. At least PEKOVIC is back.

shutupchico

Reaction score
yea, great night for u but i could've matched u i think if deron played. just sucks losing the best player on my team to the shits on a day like this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Will never understand why Scott Brooks decides to limit Ibaka's minutes. Dude would put up insane numbers a night if he stopped going through stretches of only playing him like 25 minutes a game.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea, great night for u but i could've matched u i think if deron played. just sucks losing the best player on my team to the shits on a day like this.

I didn't have Wade yesterday man. :( We're even...kinda... Rose doesn't count. He's fuckin awful. Trade me Westbrook, Brandon.

EDIT: And apparently Wade isn't 100% and he's probably gonna miss more time here pretty soon. So I'm gonna have to worry about Rose, TD AND Wade missing games...

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
My team tonight man. Damn. Back up 10-4 now but still not expecting to take the W...

shutupchico

Reaction score
I didn't have Wade yesterday man. :( We're even...kinda... Rose doesn't count. He's fuckin awful. Trade me Westbrook, Brandon.

EDIT: And apparently Wade isn't 100% and he's probably gonna miss more time here pretty soon. So I'm gonna have to worry about Rose, TD AND Wade missing games...

at least they have actual injuries though, dwill just had to shit... get the fuck out there.