Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
no it's not, at least not to me. I don't care how far I get, I care about winning, and to win I'd probably have to face him sooner or later so it wouldn't bother me if I had to play him in the second round.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Speaking of injuries. Lin is hurt, Hill is hurt, Just picked up Bayless last night cause he was game time decision for tomorrow and now he's done for the season. Wonderful timing.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Yo. Tuesday's stats haven't been added to my matchup. Fuckin Yahoo being a cunt again.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Ugh this is such bullshit. My team has been rampaged by injures all year. I made trades and worked hard to build a championship contender and it's going to get shit away because I get a new injury every week.

Lopez, Danilo, Amare, Rose has lingered for the past 2 weeks... Come on. Give me a break.

SAL

Reaction score
Oh wah. I got hit with an injury to my best player last year at the worst possible time, lost to a shitty team run by a shitty shitcunt 8-6, and I've had to look at "SAL LOST TO A 6 SEED" for the past year.

THEN KYLE LOWRY GOT A BACTERIAL INFECTION. IT'S NOT 1650, HE'S NOT ON A PIRATE SHIP, HOW DOES A GUY GET A BACTERIAL INFECTION

shutupchico

Reaction score
ariza u are a fuckin smurf. figures the most heat i've ever gotten here is for getting ariza for morrow, and he didn't do jack shit except cost me seed wise, maybe playoffs altogether....

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ya I was just about to come in here and tell u to get ur shit together chico or ur gonna miss the playoffs and I'm gonna have to face Sal round 1 (and I'm gonna lose)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Man fuck Hedo. Let him help one of your playoff teams. Bum ass smurf thun had more single digit games than double digit ones all month. He has sucked since Dwight stayed

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Only up 10-4 on Fab right now. If this was last week Branduuuuuuuuuun would be kicking the shit out of me.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ya I was just about to come in here and tell u to get ur shit together chico or ur gonna miss the playoffs and I'm gonna have to face Sal round 1 (and I'm gonna lose)

pulling it together now, just took awhile to get off the ground. 7th seed is still very possible, i do hold the tiebreak over sal... don't be so sure you'll do better against me.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I love how whenever I say my guys are sucking ass somebody goes off. Last night it was JJ Hickson who put up numbers just about as good as Dirk and tonight its Taj Gibson who went from 9 points and 3 boards to 19 points and 6 boards in just under 1 quarter so far.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
P1 how do you feel about possibly being the 5 seed if I continue to kick the shit out of Brandon this week?