Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
dunno how horford wouldn't be a 3rd rounder at least, he was solid for me. does the fact he got hurt change the ratings? deron started off slow but he's playing like a 1st rounder now. anyway, think it's been pretty amazing that even though i lost my 2nd and 3rd round pick by the second week i've been able to compete with a 1st rounder who should've gone 5th.
sal giving me a fight like always, our matchups are always sunday deciders, just need bargnani running out that tunnel.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
dunno how horford wouldn't be a 3rd rounder at least, he was solid for me. does the fact he got hurt change the ratings? deron started off slow but he's playing like a 1st rounder now. anyway, think it's been pretty amazing that even though i lost my 2nd and 3rd round pick by the second week i've been able to compete with a 1st rounder who should've gone 5th.
sal giving me a fight like always, our matchups are always sunday deciders, just need bargnani running out that tunnel.

He didn't have any bad games when he played, but he didn't do anything spectacular either. Playing 35 minutes per game and only averaging 12/7 is pretty awful. Especially when he was a 15/10 last year. Anyways no I think the ranking remains where it's at throughout the season despite of his injury. Manu Ginobili is still ranked 5th overall on my charts because he had such a hot start to the season.

In the last week Deron is 6th 73 (because of last nights game), last 2 weeks 5th 62, and last month 4th 53. He's been wayyyyyyy too inconsistent, imo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Meh don't care what the rankings say as Smith has been great for me this year lately outside of when they blowout teams or they get blown out. Think that has to always be factored in which is why I don't take rankings that seriously cause a lot of variables go into it. Already been saying though that BRMP has a pretty good team.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Meh don't care what the rankings say as Smith has been great for me this year lately outside of when they blowout teams or they get blown out. Think that has to always be factored in which is why I don't take rankings that seriously cause a lot of variables go into it. Already been saying though that BRMP has a pretty good team.

He's been dreadful this week, but yeah he plays pretty good when he's getting 35-40 minutes.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know hence why I mentioned the blowouts since that was the case the last time he played. Last 3 games really.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yeah the point is for example Josh Smith and Greg Monroe have similar stat averages, right? But the difference between them is huge between them because Monroe doesn't ever have bad games. He's consistent, and I'd take that over possibly having a dude playing terribly for an entire week because of blowouts/foul trouble.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My point is rankings aren't that big of a deal cause if that was the case you would have traded Carmello when he had his shit stretch but I'm willing to bet there aren't many players you'd trade Melo for because of what he can bring.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Two guys at each position who has the biggest night fantasy wise?

Last time the two teams matched up

Josh Smith 19 points (6-16), 1-2 3P, 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, 1 turnover
Greg Monroe 22 points (10-20), 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 0 blocks

Better night? Smith I guess. 37% FG% is no fun though.

My point is rankings aren't that big of a deal cause if that was the case you would have traded Carmello when he had his shit stretch but I'm willing to bet there aren't many players you'd trade Melo for because of what he can bring.

Yeah he had 1 bad week. If I thought it was serious I would have shipped him off based on name value. He'll still finish in the top 15 by the end of the season I bet.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Amare gets traded which I think he will he def should yeah.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
For shits and giggles, GA and Mak, where do you two have Kobe ranked this year after the suggestion that he was a late first, early second at best?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hate to say it but if you get 29pts on 45% 6 rebs, 5 ast he is top 10 if we did a draft. Guys like Lebron, Love, Durant and few others still rank above him but Kobe has been great.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He's gonna miss the playoffs gotta give him something to be happy about.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's gonna miss the playoffs gotta give him something to be happy about.
Hope I get you in the postseason during the first week, so I can start an I always beat you in the playoffs streak. I'll be there. I'll bear Fab, get right under 500 and then I'll beat GA to get in the top 8.