Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
A veto is definitely in order. That trade is TERRIBLE.

How is it terrible? Literally the most even deal I've ever come up with.

Camby is a liability on anyone's roster if he doesn't get 10 boards. Spencer Hawes who should be over his back-strain and back in the line-up tomorrow is one of the most versatile bigs in the league.

Pierce and Wade are comparable, Wade has the edge tho I would agree.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Hawes is BARELY better than Camby, and Pierce is terrible while Wade is a top 5 producer. This trade is going to be vetoed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't get that trade at all for Ben since the point of Ben trading Wade is cause he is injured so getting another injured player on his roster and another one being injury prone doesn't really do him any good.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Undo the trade, Mak.
We're both co gm's so would be pointless. PSYCH is the main GM so would be better for him to do it if a veto happened. All I know is GA can't bitch about anyone else's trade after this.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Don't get that trade at all for Ben since the point of Ben trading Wade is cause he is injured so getting another injured player on his roster and another one being injury prone doesn't really do him any good.

Hawes is alright. He's going to play tomorrow for sure. Vucevic isn't 100%. Hawes is on a contract year and in every game that he's got 28+ minutes he's been incredibly effective. That's not going to change once he gets back into the line-up. Meanwhile like I said Camby is a liabilty to have on your team if he isn't getting 10 boards a night because he does literally nothing else except block a shot or two every once in awhile.

Hawes is BARELY better than Camby, and Pierce is terrible while Wade is a top 5 producer. This trade is going to be vetoed.

Wade isn't top 5 in our format. Top 15, yes.

I offered him Tyrus Thomas as well to make it a 3-2 deal. Not sure why he shot it down considering Tyrus is an outstanding shotblocker, but whatevz.

This isn't going to be vetoed. I made this trade strategically. Worst team in the league getting nearly 14-0'd early in the season. With a player that hasn't played for him all week. Camby didn't play well last night, and then Pierce had an outstanding showing today. I waited for the perfect moment and sold as high as possible.

Ben

Reaction score
Hawes is a step up from Camby and really with how much time Wade has missed he wasn't doing me much good since week 1. He might miss more time, with his history. Pierce is consistent at least and I still think he's do for better #'s.

Seen worse trades so far this season.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I just wonder how shitty the offer PSYCH gave him since I"m sure PSYCH made an offer that made this the best offer to take.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I offered him Wall and Cousins for Wade and Nene like over a week ago and he then asked for Jennings in place of wade.

I should pull a David Stern on this shit because of outrage from other owners .... In fact I will for basketball reasons to save Ben from well Ben