Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Have to redo my entire draft strategy because Buser updated the fucking yahoo draft board today.

omg they moved all of my sleepers up into reasonable positions. fuck this is so gay.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
On NBA T.V they're going over who they think is gonna be the top rookies in fantasy. Looking pretty hard to tell but I like Walker and Williams the most to put up decent fantasy numbers this year. Don't see any of them being big difference makers though in fantasy.

shutupchico

Reaction score
have not looked at anything yet, but i got an idea on who i'm taking first round, based on my decorated draft history, it'll be a good pick.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Breaking News: I'm back but my laptop has been completely fucked sideways and I've lost everything so I have to take it to a repair store and won't know until tomorrow if I'll have it back by draft day.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
That sucks. If it won't be back in time, go to an internet cafe/library/friend's house. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE!

Gonna lol if you miss the draft and we have a repeat of last year.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Everyone has commited to being at the draft except Big Red Miz Punk and P1. P1 has a pass if he misses, haven't heard from Big Red Miz Punk in almost 2 weeks, but I PM'd him. If he doesn't make it, and doesn't let me know beforehand I'll look for a replacement. Durant shall not go to waste!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I took the day off from work to make the draft lol
Commitment right there lol

And well if Big Red Miz don't end up making it at least we do have back up guys who do want in so might not be that hard to replace him.

Ben

Reaction score
Been doing a bit a research, and I think I got a good plan in place to make at least a playoff run this year. Gonna try to not to make any trades until at least the first few weeks are in and I don't give a shit about the Bucks this year so I won't go the homer route and try to get Jennings and his no jump shot or Bogut who will prob miss 20 games.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Been doing a bit a research, and I think I got a good plan in place to make at least a playoff run this year. Gonna try to not to make any trades until at least the first few weeks are in and I don't give a shit about the Bucks this year so I won't go the homer route and try to get Jennings and his no jump shot or Bogut who will prob miss 20 games.

Good. Both of those guys suck and are totally not on my draft boards. Absolutely no way. Nope. Waiver wire players at best.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wouldn't go that far to say they are waiver wire but they esp Bogut if healthy since he can be a 15-10 type guy but they def shouldn't be on anyone's draft boards and just be guys you end up picking to fill your team out in the draft.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker