Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I know I'm not allowed to post in this thread anymore or whatever, but I put the trade through. Can you please change your name to something else it's making things pretty confusing.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Quick! Everybody change their name to a form of Ghetto Anthony!

Yes, I will. And, you're a delightful presence in this thread. :)

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
k.

I was planning on drafting Blake Griffin at 19 if he fell to me, but I've changed my mind. His FT% impact isn't worth his 20/12 production, and he's due for a sophomore slump this year. Right?

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yahoo changed it so the season starts in week 8 now instead of week 9. So that means that each team will play each other once and you'll face 1 person twice.

I have to face Brandon's team twice...meaning I have the hardest schedule now. Thanks Yahoo.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Why do you say that? My team will be full of good, solid players but nobody who will be extraordinary, unless I get lucky. My strategy could either work to wonders or backfire tremendously.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Yeah you're missing out on 2 all-stars, but you're going to have 8-9 really good players. Meanwhile the rest of us will have 2-3 all-stars, and 3 maybe 4 really good players.

I dunno. Guess we will see. Free agency is boring the fuck out of me right now. Lets go.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
The Blazers plan to run the ball more with Raymond Felton at point guard this season, and at times are running their practices with a 12-15 second shot clock.

Nate McMillan has wanted to install an uptempo offense, but Andre Miller and Brandon Roy made that impossible. Enter Felton, who may be pudgy but loves to run, and start him next to the young, athletic core of Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum, Gerald Wallace, and LaMarcus Aldridge and it all makes sense. What also makes sense is bumping guys up your draft boards. We thought the Blazers would run based on their personnel, but now McMillan is backing it with his words.

Disagree with Rotoworld's analysis here. LMA is a less safe pick with the change to the offensive style, imo. Also Portland confirmed for not making the playoffs this year.

In other news Dademo hasn't viewed this thread in 10 days and the man with the #1 pick, Big Red Miz Punk hasn't in a week. Sup newbies? Where yall at?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well Eric Gordon should move up on draft boards now as he is gonna probably be a top scorer in the league now being in N.O with basically being set up to be a 3 point shooting rebounding team. And Paul became more valuable as does Jordan and Blake.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Does he start at the 1 or 2 though with the only PG on the roster being Jack?