Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Jesus Christ...

shutupchico

Reaction score
i really don't even think i'm overeacting. i never butt in on anyone's business but that's just ridiculous. what made u wanna do the trade?

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
My team is more rounded than it was and I'm kind of banking on some people exploding in this half season format. I don't know what you want from me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
in my opinion all gm's should speak up and get that cancelled. dalembert is a late 9th rounder, harringtons one of the biggest bums to ever play, nash is 8 years out of his prime on his last legs.
Whoa wait 8 years out of his prime? Steve had one of his best year of his whole career almost better than his MVP seasons just a few years ago lol you had Steve last year and he did great for you until he got hurt near the end of the year. So getting him was not a bad thing at all. Was just more so not really getting and good 2nd piece or at least two decent players to go along Steve.

shutupchico

Reaction score
My team is more rounded than it was and I'm kind of banking on some people exploding in this half season format. I don't know what you want from me.

i see. well it's up to u to make your moves, but probably shouldn't rush in to trading superstars like that. there's a lot more value to be had than what u got... balance is great, but u want the best balance u can get. u probably could've got those 3 guys for one of yours. guess it's just a rookie mistake. and mak, he's 38 now, whether he's 8 years out of his prime or 5, he's still way out, and only getting worse. didn't think he played very good for me last year. i normally overhype players on my team, but i don't think i ever even mentioned him other than maybe to bitch.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Not really only getting worse as last year had 14 and 11 assist which led the league. Guy who are supposed to be way out of their prime don't lead the league in assist. Then add on the fact that he always shoots 50% 40% from 3 90 plus from the line. Not factoring in steals and rebounds name me a PG who has better numbers than those and the closest you'll get is Deron if he actually had a team around him.

shutupchico

Reaction score
he was still worse last year though, and he's not getting any younger. 38 year old white pg is dangerous territory. playing with this condensed schedule almost every night? curry is young and will probably have the derrick rose style breakout year he had in his 3rd. there's a reason he was projected so high. nash is not bad, i'm not saying that, but curry is definately better, and worth all 3 of what psych gave him in my opinion. not even factoring in dirk.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
BUDINGER is going to be an all-star this year anyways.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Worse than what though is what I'm saying? It was on the level he's always been playing at. Not saying Steve got his best days still ahead of anything but he's one of the best conditioned guys in the league and can still do what he did last year which is easily top 5 pg value. Curry pretty much depends on if that ankle of his can hold up through this short year if it does then he should be better than Steve because he is a triple double threat sometimes. Just so we're straight though I agree with u on saying those 3 for just Dirk alone would have made more sense.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
BUDINGER is going to be an all-star this year anyways.
idk if you are joking or not but guy actually has the ability to be that good this year as I think he'll break out.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Worse than what though is what I'm saying? It was on the level he's always been playing at. Not saying Steve got his best days still ahead of anything but he's one of the best conditioned guys in the league and can still do what he did last year which is easily top 5 pg value. Curry pretty much depends on if that ankle of his can hold up through this short year if it does then he should be better than Steve because he is a triple double threat sometimes. Just so we're straight though I agree with u on saying those 3 for just Dirk alone would have made more sense.

worse than year before is what i meant. i know you're a phx fan so maybe you're a little biased. i just don't think he'll hold up as the starting pg playing all those games this year, 38 year old with a bad back playing almost every night, i see a disaster waiting to happen. he's a year away from backing up a championship contender in my opinion. curry will be going off filling up the stat sheets every game.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah I'm a little biased but not blind so not saying he's gonna be able to go the whole year playing Curry type minutes or anything he'll probably average 30 to 32 minutes a game but can still put up the efficient numbers in that time. Even say he does fall off and gets like 13-14 pts, 9-10 assist, 50% fg shooting, 40% from 3 and 90 % from the ft line that's still pretty damn good. He's got the medical staff to help hold him up that has ever since he's came back to Phoenix. Not saying Steve is better than Curry either just saying Curry's health is just as much of a worry as Steve's health would be or will be.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
What would you say about Crawford for Cousins straight up?

@PSYCH No

no, dumbass 8:

I plan to take scoring and rebounding categories every week.

Not so fast. Did you forget who had the best draft in the league? :dancing:

They may do well, but your team after the top 4 is just all hope and expectations.

He already has. One down, many more to come. But he always ends up trading away actual talent for garbage down the line.

i really don't even think i'm overeacting. i never butt in on anyone's business but that's just ridiculous. what made u wanna do the trade?

Chico we all know it was a shit deal. It's what PSYCH does. It's not a season ending, might as well call off the league trade, just a KIF got bent over and fucked in the ass trade. We aren't going back and over-turning it. We don't have any set rules that say what he did was against the rules. Bad judgment by KIF, and a steal for the biggest smurf in the history of our sport.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Bynum will go down for the year Curry might struggle with his ankle, Kobe will go Kobe ball and kill his %'s. I say 2 of those 3 things will happen to him my Bynum theory being #1 on my list.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's the end of the world as we know it.