Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I only dropped him in the first place cause I needed to get Klay asap and was unsure about Curry at the time.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yea stupid mistake for me not to grab him. I sat there and looked at him on the waiver wire, but didn't pull the trigger. It's okay I guess.

He's only getting 20 mins per game but he's at least a 8/8 guy for the rest of the season. JaVale wasn't playing though so can't really read TOO much into this.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I left Isaiah Thomas on my bench, and he went 4/6 from three. I'd be winning threes with those. Here's to hoping Westbrook drains a few and Batum doesn't. Super close in rebounds too, and he's got Millsap left. Need Dwight to go HAM in the 4th.

Farried might be my favorite NBA player now. I shoulda grabbed em instead of Wilson Chandler.

I actually put in a claim on him, dropping Gerald Green, but canceled it hours before it would've processed. Oh well.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Feelin' pretty good about my team this week after being pretty depressed last week.

Frustrating to see my team struggle in FT%. I realize it's mostly comprised of big men, but Danilo, Rose and Wade are supposed to even that out and get me to at least 80%.

Anyways next week I'm going to be without Rose until Saturday which is cool. I don't think I've had a healthy roster all season.

Guess I'll give Showtime a chance to beat me...

SAL

Reaction score
Psych gets a full squad today and fucking ties me 7-7. If the week ended yesterday I win 12-2. Oh I hope you get the aids.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
1. PHX
2. GA
3. MWP
4. Showtime
5. Brandon
------
6. 89 P1
7. 86 chico
8. 83 IYF
------
9. 83 NMS
10. 80 SAL

Dat battle for the 6/7/8 seed.

P1 faces Brandon and then Fab.
chico faces BRMP and then KIF.
IYF faces PHX and then BRMP
NMS faces Sal and then PSYCH.
Sal faces NMS and then Showtime.

chico/P1 will likely make the cut with the 6/7 seed.

Leaving IYF, NMS and Sal to fight for the 8th seed.

Safe to say unless IYF has another miracle week he's not going to make the cut.

Leaving NMS and Sal to fight for the 8th seed.

...and they face each other next week. I'm predicting whoever wins that match-up takes the 8 seed.

THE DRAMA BEGINS

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
btw I lol'd hard when I looked at Sal's team. Then I looked at his match-up stats this week and realized he would have beaten me 8-6. His streaming ability is the real deal.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can't remember the previous times the playoff race being this close to the point where we won't know until the final week. Should be good. Could help out some of those teams by beating down IYF.

Would have loved to have gotten the 14-0 win but oh well.

SAL

Reaction score
btw I lol'd hard when I looked at Sal's team. Then I looked at his match-up stats this week and realized he would have beaten me 8-6. His streaming ability is the real deal.

My team has a high degree of lollability and I butchered a couple of trades early in the season, but dammit I'm proud of how I got here with the injuries I had.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kobe had the worst shooting night ever. He blew 8 fucking layups and 5 mids. That was wow as they were all in and out. You used voodoo to make sure you didn't get beat son

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yo PSYCH when r u gonna veto the fantasy league? I'm wondering when I should expect to see all of my players on the waiver wire.

shutupchico

Reaction score
brandon wins by a 3, but i'm not on the outside looking in anymore so i'll take it. next week will be the first time since the opener when i'll have a healthy team.

shutupchico

Reaction score
nevermind, marions out for tomorrow, go figure. the guy who would play through a heart attack decides to keep my injured streak alive.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
yo PSYCH when r u gonna veto the fantasy league? I'm wondering when I should expect to see all of my players on the waiver wire.
Man I'm going to drop Kobe, Drew, Melo, and so on so they can join a playoff team and since there is no cant cut list next week