Fantasy Basketball 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Yea I've actually set my line up the whole time this year, my team is just that bad.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Holy shit. I legit thought it was some inactive dude. My bad... (please don't ban me)

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
BEN IS HERE?

BEN BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBENBEN

Ben

Reaction score
I don't want Bosch, GA got a better deal on the table.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
That offer was from like 3 days ago. Bosh isn't even on the table anymore. He's going to sit on my fucking roster until I win the championship. Everyone talking shit on him. I'll show you cockblocks what's up.

I've PM'd you...

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess he'll be sitting there till next season and beyond.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dude get over it already. If your offer is good enough to somebody there is nothing nobody can do about it besides maybe try and top it with their own offer.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Or you know, tell them not to trade with me and tell them lies about how bad the offer is and how it will ruin their team. There's nothing to get over so I'm not sure what you're talking about, Mak. You just come in here and take cheap shots at me all day and instigate arugments. Do we have a problem or something?

I literally have no idea what is going on with NMS. He tentatively agreed to my deal but has yet to accept it through Yahoo... IDK if he's just not been online or if he's been told to not do the trade. I have no idea.

Greg Monroe is really, really fucking good by the way.

RT @JasonLloydABJ: Varejao leaving arena with brace on his right hand

:( Called it yesterday.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I never told him to not trade with you so idk where you got that from. Haven't talked to dude or anything today so you're barking at the wrong guy in regard to whatever deal you and NMS have. Anything I did that could be considered cockblocking was done in this thread so you're getting all overly whiny for nothing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Also as far as the "cheap shots" we all been doing that for the past 2-3 years we been doing this talking shit, making fun of stuff. Don't get why you're all of a sudden getting all thin skinned about it when the stuff I was messing with you about I have or would have made fun of PSYCH or someone else about. I don't take this THAT serious enough to have anything personal against you.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
lulz not thin skinned, I don't really care I've just been enemy number one in this thread for the past few days because apparently I'm giving out lowball offers...then Bosh goes for 24/11 and Booker 13/15. Just annoying as fuck.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You've been loling at guys getting injured on people's teams, doing trades people thought were bs and acted like a dick to people by your own admission so no shit.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You've been loling at guys getting injured on people's teams, doing trades people thought were bs and acted like a dick to people by your own admission so no shit.

We all been doing that for the past 2-3 years we been doing this talking shit, making fun of stuff. Don't get why you're all of a sudden getting all thin skinned about it.

And my admission to being a dick to you was based solely on being a dick about our 7-7 tie and discrediting it. It was a clean matchup. I got fucked by injuries, but that's been the story of my season so whatever. I don't take back anything else I said towards you.

Last edited: