Fantasy baseball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
I knew he was playing well, you moron. Was debating whether to add him or Damon, and you picked him up. I hate having more than 5 or 6 OF too, and at the time I had 7. Why do you think I tried to pawn Span off on you for an identical player @ a different position? I only took Fuld because you were dropping him, anyway.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Yet the 1st time you've shown any allegiance to any team in any sport is this season, where the Royals have one of the best records in the league? Okay.

And yeah, I totally bandwagoned on a team that started with the worst record in baseball.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Nice internet

2vns6th.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Looks like I need a solid 2B.

Reaction score
i wish.

both picked up.. these douchebags in my league are hoarding catchers. most of them have two catchers when you can only start one.

which is why im trying to trade for brian mccann but it looks like im going to have give up a top OF. like andre ethier.

if i could pick up an avila or hundley ... i'd be fine. i could live with them, and still keep ethier.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Damn. I probably reached a bit in the draft for a C and got Carlos Santana in the 8th. Started off rocky, but he was amazing when I had him last season, so I'm sure he'll get back on track. And yeah, I've got Ethier as well. One of my favorite guys in Baseball, and someone I wouldn't consider trading. He's on 20 game hit streak too, I believe.

As for your catching situation, I'm not sure. I'd say try to trade for a lower tier C (McCann's probably the best in the league, at least with Mauer out), but like 2B, it's scarce, so people may be hesitant to trade 'em.