Fan low blows Randy Orton in South Africa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]zL_sM2KF8Ac[/YOUTUBE]

WWE Statement said:
"Tonight Randy Orton was violently attacked from behind by a South African fan, who is currently being held in jail pending criminal charges. The extent of Orton's injuries are unknown at this time."

How dumb are fans these days? Terrible security to allow that guy to get in the ring, pose and then hit Orton with the low blow. Orton did well to contain himself and only kick the guy in the head once. Big E looks pissed at the end of the video as well, having to be held back from that guy so he might have been hit as well. Sucked in for the fan that he is now in jail and will be facing criminal charges. Someone from security is going to be fired after this incident or receive a present in their bag later that night.

When they got hold of him they should have set him up in the ring and let Orton punt him :p

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Funny how WWE posted this video on their Youtube account, starting to think it's an angle. But if it was really a fan attack then wow, he actually was standing there for a good five seconds before striking Orton.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Is it actually on their Youtube account? I couldn't find it on WWEFanNation.

Highly doubt this is an angle, this is a rogue fan and an example of lax security

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Major kudos to Orton for not beating the living Hell out of this idiot. I really wouldn't mind if he did though. If you have the Balls to hit a wrestler (who is just a guy doing his job), then you have the balls to get your ass kicked by one.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Seriously this is not the first time that fans have managed to get into the ring WWE need to get better security wish Randy had hit this guy with an RKO or punted the prick in the head or something a couple of nights in the hospital would've done him some good.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't remember the last time a fan managed to get in the ring and hit a wrestler though, possibly when that guy ran in and pushed the ladder over over a decade ago? I remember some jumping the railings in recent years but getting tackled by security before they can do anything to the wrestlers.

Impressed by Orton's composure throughout the whole incident.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Man Orton might really have matured after all cause if this way a few years back he would beat the living shit out of that guy. Before security could grab him. He stilled wanted to understandably beat the guy up and even kicked him out the ring some but he kept cool for the most part considering what happened. That fan is a total idiot and from this to the Punk thing a while back WWE needs better security.

CGS

Reaction score
Yeah If that was mid 2000's Orton that guy would be sitting in a hospital bed right about now. Absolute idiot

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
IDK why but that "The extent of Orton's injuries are unknown at this time" line cracked me up.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Is it me or did it look like Orton was selling it at first as if it was Big E who did it or something, then when he realised it was a fan he no sold it and got up and wanted to beat the shit out of him? :lmao

Should have taken the guy backstage to wait for Orton, the GOAT would have murdered him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
This is why they wear a cup; randy of 5 years ago would have punted him in the nuts

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
What makes this even funnier is how WWE.com have reported it as some kind of major news.

I'm surprised that guy wasn't taken down immediately when he jumped the barricade. He was given time to get in, low blow Orton and then taunt at him before security even came into the ring.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I guess the only reason Orton didn't fuck this guy up is because he's going through a divorce and didn't want his wife getting a hold of any footage that could jeopardize him seeing his daughter.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2