Fan Calls Out Roman & Rollins For Being Dicks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
No...I'm asking everyone in the thread who
has that opinion to confirm what I'm saying.
200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They weren't going into excess with it like others have in the past but complaining about being famous is kind of a slap in the face to fans. Working with WWE or any other program on TV, you have to expect people out there will recognize you and want to interact with you. Blending in just isn't an option. It isn't about them as individuals anymore, they are a walking piece of a brand.

Really though, most fans would understand if you said "Look, I haven't slept and I am having a bad day. Let's take a quick picture and let me get back to my shopping."

I would never want to be famous in this sense. I know it would bother me to go out anywhere and have people come up to me every single time. I do give them credit cause you don't hear about this happening all the time with Roman or Rollins but one instant will haunt you for awhile.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
All fans have to do is be polite and ask nice if the wrestler says no you should respect that. Im sick and tired of these types of fans bothering the wrestlers and then running crying to social media. Maybe they just weren't in the mood for fan interaction they are human regardless of fame

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
All fans have to do is be polite and ask nice if the wrestler says no you should respect that. Im sick and tired of these types of fans bothering the wrestlers and then running crying to social media. Maybe they just weren't in the mood for fan interaction they are human regardless of fame
The woman who shared this isn't even a fan. She said she did it for the attention. :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They weren't going into excess with it like others have in the past but complaining about being famous is kind of a slap in the face to fans. Working with WWE or any other program on TV, you have to expect people out there will recognize you and want to interact with you. Blending in just isn't an option. It isn't about them as individuals anymore, they are a walking piece of a brand.

Really though, most fans would understand if you said "Look, I haven't slept and I am having a bad day. Let's take a quick picture and let me get back to my shopping."

I would never want to be famous in this sense. I know it would bother me to go out anywhere and have people come up to me every single time. I do give them credit cause you don't hear about this happening all the time with Roman or Rollins but one instant will haunt you for awhile.

Exactly.. Nobody is forcing these people to take autographs or pictures, but don't be an asshole about it.. At least be polite about it, being an asshole makes them seem like egotistical jerks and nobody respects that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I have no problem with them being dickheads. Just don't do a Sasha and moan about it. Know what you are getting into. Curt Hawkins doesn't get this shit for a reason.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
What a troll.
Which is worse...a troll or a meme?

I have no problem with them being dickheads. Just don't do a Sasha and moan about it.
So...they can be assholes...they just can't talk about it?

W.T.F?!

I guess I'm just wary after I received that letter from
Charlotte's lawyer.

He wasn't very nice to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
So...they can be assholes...they just can't talk about it?

W.T.F?!
They can talk about them being assholes to annoying fans. Just don't moan about it. If you are not being bothered by people at 5 AM in an airport then you ain't a star. I mean you can moan about it idc, but they have to recognise what they are getting into. How they deal with it is up to them. Orton probably tells them to fuck off.