Family Matters (Post-BiB Promo)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Allen Price: "OH MY GOD!"

Anzu Kurosawa: "THERE’S NO WAY!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "IT’S…IT’S CHRIS CROOOOOWE!!!!"

The Mexico City crowd comes absolutely unglued as Chris Crowe, who FWA fans haven’t seen in months.

Allen Price: "We haven’t seen Crowe since Carnal Contendership."

Crowe doesn’t run to the ring. Instead, he walks, each step deliberate and intentional, never taking his eyes from Shawn Summers.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "He’s locked in on Summers. Is he here to save his old Deathswitch Initiative cohort?"

Crowe slides under the bottom rope and stands toe to toe with Summers. The two men share a long stare. Crowe holds his hand out, not saying a word to Summers who slowly, calmly places the bat in Crowe’s hand. The former North American Champion then places one foot on each side of Tommy Bedlam’s fallen body and draws the bat over his head.

Anzu Kurosawa: "Oh my God. He’s gonna crush Bedlam with that bat."

Rod Sterling: "We’ve already seen Tommy have problems with one of his former DSI cohorts. It looks like there’s problems with another."

The crowd has grown eerily silent, and for what seems like forever, Crowe stands there looking over his fallen former stablemate. As Summers turns around to give a knowing smirk to the crowd…CROWE CRACKS HIM ACROSS THE BACK!

The pop is deafening as Crowe stands over Summers' fallen, bloodied, and battered body. He hands Tommy, who has just managed to get back to his feet, the bat. Tommy unloads with a series of wild swings to the back and ribs of Summers. The ref tries to intercede, but Crowe turns around, sending the referee scrambling out of the ring.

Tommy picks Summers up by his hair, wipes some blood from Summers' face, and smears it across his own chest. In the meantime, Chris Crowe has returned to the ring with a pair of steel chairs in his hands. The former stablemates each grab one of Summers’ arms and drag his limp, lifeless body to the middle of the ring. As Summers kneels there, half unconscious already, Crowe hands Bedlam one of the chairs.

The two lock eyes over Summers…

Chris Crowe: "FLIP THE SWITCH!"

Both men swing their chairs, crushing Summers’ head between their chairs. Summers crumples to the mat, seemingly lifeless. The capacity crowd is unglued as “Wanted Dead or Alive” plays, not that anyone in the arena can hear it.

Crowe extends a fist toward Bedlam, who nods his bloodied head and reciprocates the fist bump. Chris Crowe holds Tommy’s hand up high in the air as the Mexico City crowd continues to drown out Tommy’s music.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowe and Tommy finally make their way out of the ring and the two make their way to the backstage area. Tommy walking gingerly and slowly to the backstage area with the newly won X-Championship over his shoulder.

…..Stupid fools

Johnny Johnson stands in his executive suite in the stadium. Carrying mixed emotions as he sees the scene below him. Two years ago, Johnny and his father would form the Deathswitch Initiative with Tommy and Crowe. Last year Johnny battled Chris Crowe, a battle that haunted Johnny for a really long time as it made him toy with things that brought him to the edge of sanity. And just yesterday, when Johnny brought Tommy an olive branch for him to take and be protected by what carnage Johnny is about to unleash on FWA. For that generous offer, Johnny received a slap. Now, today he has his heart ripped out because who he thought were two of his only allies in FWA, clearly are now transpiring and gathering together in a move that Johnny can only assume is to go against Johnny and his coming family. Johnny stands there, anger seething through his entire body. He clenches his fists tightly and bites his lower lip to stop it from trembling from the rage.

Johnny: They really believe they’re safe if they once again come together as a team. The morons have no idea what they have just done with this sign of solidarity. Tommy made me look like a fool yesterday when I came to him as a friend. I was willing to forgive that. I chalked it up to a momentary lapse of judgment. Had a lot on his mind. It could have happened to anyone. But, clearly I was a fool to think he would have the stones to lay a hand on me without knowing he had someone to save him. If these two believe they are safe now, with having each other’s back they are greatly mistaken.

We may have been allies at one point in our careers but not even that will help from the great wave crashing down on the two of them. If these two believe they are safe now, with having each other’s back they are greatly mistaken.

Johnny’s anger begins to boil over as his eyes begin to water. He wipes his eyes dry as he turns to look over his shoulder.

Johnny: Jeeves, is the car ready?

Jeeves: Yes sir, it is in the garage currently at a comfortable sixty-eight degrees.

Johnny: Excellent, the time to reveal The Legend’s Family has come. The first member will be sure to send a message to these two pieces of trash, who were my former family. I will ensure that these two will learn there are consequences when betraying The Legend. Vengeance is at hand Jeeves, and it happens on Meltdown. The great wave is upon FWA, the great wave is about to bury all of FWA beneath its extraordinary power.

Johnny then turns around and heads for the door of the executive suite.

Last edited: