Family Held Hostage By Their Own Cat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...stage-fat-135526176--abc-news-topstories.html

A Portland family was forced to hide in a bedroom and call 911 after they say they were terrorized by their 22-pound pet cat.

"I have a kind of particular emergency here," Portland resident Lee Palmer can be heard telling a 911 dispatcher during the 911 call.

"I kicked the cat in the rear and it has went off over the edge and we aren't safe around the cat," Palmer said. "We're trapped in our bedroom and he won't let us out of our door."

The cat, a black-and-white Himalayan named Lux, reportedly attacked a 7-month-old baby in the home.

Palmer and his girlfriend, Teresa Barker, say the cat turned violent after their son, Jesse, pulled its tail on Sunday.

"He was on top of the fridge, and then when something like that turns around and follows you, you're kinda getting backed up," said Barker, according to local ABC affiliate KATU. "it's kind of a small space in here, so yeah, it was very frightening."

Palmer told the 911 dispatcher that the cat, who could be heard hissing in the background, was charging the bedroom door.

Police were able to capture the cat, who first jumped on top of the refrigerator to try to escape them, with a snare and then put him in a crate.

"The cat did not want to get back in the cage, that was for sure," Officer Timothy Bocciolatt told KATU. "He wanted to be free at that point."

lol Bunch of pansies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Cats can be vicious when they want to be... especially when an undisciplined child pulls their tail, and then the owner admits to kicking the cat! WTF did they expect to happen? lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol cats can be dangerous but fuck that shit. I would've grabbed something and beat the shit outta that mother fucker. I have had to kick my dogs asses when they were fighing and they're huge...I am not being held hostage by a cat. Unless it's a lion, tiger, or bear oh my!

Solid Snake

If I can handle my 20 pound cat at the vet, these people were being babies. lol I got scars from that day... Hope to never have to take him back.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If I can handle my 20 pound cat at the vet, these people were being babies. lol I got scars from that day... Hope to never have to take him back.
That cat a maine coon?

Solid Snake

That cat a maine coon?
No he's a caliby (calico tabby mix) and man oh man is he bullheaded. Actually clawed into a nerve on my finger before... That hurts so damn bad. My whole arm hurt for a week. And all because I wanted him to get off the table. hahah

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No he's a caliby (calico tabby mix) and man oh man is he bullheaded. Actually clawed into a nerve on my finger before... That hurts so damn bad. My whole arm hurt for a week.
Isn't he a bit big then? The standard weight for a cat that's not a maine coon is around 8-10 lbs, 12 max. Figured he sounded a bit big

Solid Snake

Isn't he a bit big then? The standard weight for a cat that's not a maine coon is around 8-10 lbs, 12 max. Figured he sounded a bit big
He is like 4 pounds heavier than he should be. He has food allergies so eating anything with corn, potatoes, ect makes him get fat. He should be about 14 pounds. He is just a really long cat. The other cat, which is part maine coon is about 23 pounds lolol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
my cat would fuck that pussy up

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I read the title of this thread and I thought it was just gonna be some Youtube video with Brit roleplaying with a cat............

I imagine this 22 pound cat has the physique of Gerard Butler.