Fallout from Miz-Cena Mania Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
Guess whos back....kinda

Well in case you havent noticed I been gone for close to two weeks, my computer crashed so i havent been able to acess anything, right now im using my neighbors labtop but im just here to do some homework. Once my computer is uo and running again I will not be a full time member, I will just come on ocassionally as I have lost interest in this kind of stuff. Just thought Id tell ya so you dont think im dead or anything.

v1-power

Reaction score
OMG you were gone..never knew that. jk hey welcome back we missed are number...well we missed our mod truth

Wrestling Station

Yes its been long time you werent active here, so welcome dude.

03mnm

Reaction score
Yeah welcome back dude

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
dang...i thought ud died...following kassidys example.

jking dog, glad to see your alive

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Well atleast you werent in county jail for assault after some punk ass kids started talking mad shyt and ended up getting their shyt split.

But welcome back

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- After criticism of the John Cena vs. The Miz booking for WrestleMania 27, several people in the company felt that Cena, as a top star, should have spoken up and had the match changed before they went and did it live in front of 70,000 fans. It was noted that top stars in the past have spoken up and changed certain booking plans when they felt it was needed. Word is that Cena did complain about the booking to some people but didn't request a change.

There's a feeling that Cena came out of WrestleMania 27 unpopular and secondary, and that the WWE Title also came off as secondary since the match and the finish hurt both Cena and The Miz.

There's also a feeling within the company that The Rock "screwed" Cena and instead of Cena trying to get revenge, he got nothing besides a handshake on RAW and the endorsement from The Rock that the fans boo'd on RAW - and now he has to carry WWE again as the top babyface.
Just really came off flat the way they did it and was expecting a much better match myself.

Kairi

Reaction score
i too was expecting a better match, but i was glad miz retained so i'll take it .

AF.

Reaction score
Cena never gets revenge. Miz cost him the Rumble, Cena comes out cracking jokes. Rock costs him the WWE title at WrestleMania, Cena comes out and explains how much he respects Rock.

It's a flaw in his character that NEEDS to be addressed.

Kizza

Reaction score
cena was booked like a joke. i dont care how big the rock is, cena is the face of wwe right now. rock won't be there wrestling every raw and all that, so cena shouldn't have been screwed by the rock at wrestlemania. just piss poor booking really.

Reaction score
Well maybe if the focus was on Cena/Miz more than Cena/Rock, people would of invested more heavily into the matchup.

Not John's fault, not Mike's fault, not Dwayne's fault. It's the creative staff's fault - bunch of smurfs really.