Fallout 020: 'KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD' || RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
[ EARLIER TODAY … ]

Rather than opening on an image of the festival grounds and the FWA ring that will house tonight’s Fallout 020 show, we instead open on what appears to be a busy bus station. A subtitle tells us that we are in the centre of AUSTIN, TEXAS, and a handful of dark blue Greyhound buses can be seen filing in and out of the lot. The shot cuts to a particular bus that is allowing its passengers out into the station, and standing to one side of the door is… Anzu Kurosawa, Meltdown’s colour commentator, standing by with a Fallout camera team.

Anzu stands there awkwardly for a moment, with a wide smile on her face, playing with her hair. The only sounds in the scene are the engines of the buses and the gently blowing wind. Beneath the AUSTIN, TEXAS subtitle, which is still on the screen, a timestamp tells us that it’s 13:59. It clicks over to 14:00, and then fades out, as Michelle von Horrowitz steps out of the bus.

MvH glances towards Anzu as she pulls a cigarette from her pocket. Kurosawa waves enthusiastically towards her old friend and infrequent tag team partner. Michelle stares back with a slightly confused expression.

MvH: "… Anzu?"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Michelle – fancy seeing you here! And with this entire camera crew in tow, too!"

Von Horrowitz narrows her eyes as she drags her cigarette. Behind her, NOE-I and Maid of Death also step out of the Greyhound, clearly quite uncomfortable after what was probably a long ride on a packed vehicle.

MvH: "Almost like an ambush, Anzu. I thought you worked for Meltdown?"

Anzu Kurosawa: "Yes, but… well, they thought you were more likely to talk to me than Katie or Todd or, you know, one of the others."

MvH: "Probably accurate. Go on. Ask your question."

There’s still activity behind Michelle. Harry the Sane Wizard and Alphonse the Swiss Sherpa are next out of the bus and take up position next to the Maid and NOE-I.

Anzu Kurosawa: "Is this how the Nephews are getting around nowadays?"

MvH: "Really? That’s your question?"

Harry the Sane Wizard: "Well, with both Octopi and the Yoct out of commission, and with Michelle unwilling to travel on the CowNephew Bebop until we replace the A.I. system, there’s not a huge amount of other options for us."

Kurosawa nods thoughtfully, as most of the Nephews whisper amongst themselves and then disappear to collect the bags stowed beneath the bus. Michelle sticks around, smoking her cigarette and waiting for Anzu to continue.

Anzu Kurosawa: "Last night, Meltdown went off the air with your disqualification victory over Aka Yurei, but following the match there seemed to be some sort of… miscommunication between yourself and Gerald Grayson. Any comments on what transpired between yourself and the FWA’s Resident Daredevil as Las Vegas’ show finished up?"

Dreamer smiles at her friend, as if she thinks this is a better question.

MvH: "I’m not sure if I would call it a miscommunication, tulip. Gerald made his thoughts and wishes clear to me, as I was having my fun at Aka and Reagan’s expense. What you saw wasn’t a difficulty in expressing ourselves. It was simply a disagreement as to the correct course of action to take."

Anzu Kurosawa: ”Well, how do you differ?"

MvH: "Gerald thinks that we don’t need to resort to devilish tactics in order to beat the Crimson Ghouls. And I agree with him. Of course I do. But where we differ is in the belief that one shouldn’t do something if she doesn’t need to. Indulgence is a worthy pastime, tulip. I didn’t want to put Reagan Cole through the announce table to secure a necessary advantage. I wanted to do it for the fun of it. And to show Reagan Cole that I can pretty much do what I want, pretty much when I want."

She finishes her smoke and stubs out the end beneath her boot.

MvH: "The second of those two objectives was still accomplished, regardless of if the table was left intact. The first… not so much. It is unfortunate that it is not just my opponent but also my partner that needs to learn this lesson: that Thursday Nights belong to Meltdown von Horrowitz."

Anzu Kurosawa: "But tonight's Friday, Michelle…"

Dreamer just smiles, and walks out of shot. Anzu watches her go thoughtfully, before turned to the camera and flashing her pearly white teeth (but for the two that are missing).

Anzu Kurosawa: "Roll opening credits, Jim!"

Olq4IkS.png

020: "KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD".

Live from Blended Festival in Austin, Texas
Saturday September 24th, 2022

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads.thevendry.co%2F10872%2F1631721147024_Blended_ATXES_by-Roger-Tam---rawjuh-_256.jpg

We open up on the sights and the sounds of the Blended Festival. A massive crowd has gathered around the FWA ring that has been set up in front of a large stage, draped with FWA banners and signage along with a ramp leading down from the stage to the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Welcome everyone to Friday Night Fallout! This is the last stop on the road to Lights Out, and after the events of Meltdown… things are more uncertain than ever!”

Allen Price: “That’s quite the understatement!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "...And it’s all because Alyster Black has decided he wanted nothing to do with Danny Toner! So we’re on the search for a new challenger for Executive Excellence’s FWA World Champion Danny Toner at Lights Out!”

Allen Price: “That’s…that’s not quite the full story, and you know it! Danny and your EE friends were part of a heinous attack on Alyster’s friend Violet Dreyer on Meltdown! And as revealed on FWA.com exclusively, Alyster has pulled out of the match!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”How is that any different than what I said? Alyster Black made the smart choice so that he doesn’t end up just like his pal, Violet.”

Allen Price: “In any event, we are hoping to find out more information as the night progresses as to who, if anyone, will be challenging Danny Toner at Lights Out for the FWA Championship!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ”We also have an action pack line up tonight, headlined by a triple threat match that has been weeks in the making as NWA North American Champion Mike Parr defends against Lizzie Rose and Johnny Johnson! But first, let’s head to the ring were two FWA veterans who are both part of the Golden Opportunity Match at Lights Out are going to give us a bit of a taste of things to come!”

"ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

‘Zombie’ || The Cranberries
[video=youtube_share;6Ejga4kJUts]
Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, our opening match of the night is scheduled for one fall and has a thirty-minute time limit! Introducing first, from New Orleans, Louisiana, weighing in at one-hundred ninety-eight pounds… DEVIIIIINNN… GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEEEEEN!

The crowd is on their feet to greet the former FWA Champion with a mixed reaction that is mostly cheers, with some scattered boos still in there for “The Rotten Gold.” Golden walks out, twirling his cane with a big smile on his face.

Allen Price: “I’m a little surprised Devin Golden could be smiling after we last saw him.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "That’s right, Allen. Both Devin and his opponent tonight have a couple things in common… not only are they both going to be competing at Lights Out in the Golden Opportunity elimination chamber match where they will no doubt be losing to a member of Executive Excellence… but they also were both left lying on Meltdown at the hands of EE.”

Despite last seen being laid out, busted open from the attack from Danny Toner and EE, Devin Golden trots down to the ring, tipping his top hat to the fans before rolling into the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’m just glad he finally got rid of that stupid paper belt!”

‘The Sound of Truth’ | As I Lay Dying
[video=youtube_share;K91qwxCWmrs]
Natalie Rosenberg: "And his opponent, from The Long And Winding Road, weighing in at two hundred and twenty seven pounds… 'The Exile'... Cyrus… TRUTH!!"

Truth emerges from the back to an overwhelmingly favourable response from the crowd. The Exile is clearly not in the best of moods, in contrast to Devin, after the attacks from EE earlier this month.

Allen Price: ”Cyrus Truth has a huge wave of momentum right now heading into the Golden Opportunity including having lead Team Meltdown inside the Jailhouse Blues match at the Anniversary Show. I gotta tell ya, JL, Cyrus Truth might just be my pick to walk out of Lights Out with that briefcase.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Allen, gambling problems aside, that’d be a terrible bet to make! You got to play the odds, and the odds highly favor my guys.

Truth’s face shows his focus at the task at hand. He clearly isn’t looking past his opponent tonight towards Lights Out. He keeps his eyes locked in on Devin Golden as he climbs into the ring.

FIRST MATCH
(1/30)
Devin Golden vs. Cyrus Truth.
Singles Match.
(Match writer: Dubb)
The bell rings as Golden and Truth circle each other. The crowd anticipating the eventual meeting of the minds in the center of the ring, the two let the crowd wait a bit as they tease some strikes before finally moving in for a collar and elbow tie up. Golden quickly pulls Truth into a headlock only for Truth to reverse it into a headlock of his own which he transitions into a headlock takedown into a submission. Golden works his way up to a vertical base, pushing Golden off and into the ropes. Off the ropes, Golden runs right into a big shoulder tackle from Cyrus, taking the former FWA Champion to the mat!

Golden quickly sits back up to a knee, sharing a smirk with Truth before standing up and shaking off the cobwebs. They move in once again for another lock up. They struggle against one another as they try to get the upper hand, but Truth's weight advantage allows him to eventually overpower Truth and move him into the turnbuckles. The referee steps in for a rope break, but Truth quickly fires off a stiff knife-edge chop to Golden's chest. The sound of Truth's hand striking Devin's flesh reverberates through the arena as the crowd lets out an overwhelming "OH!"

Cyrus isn't done as he unleashes three more knife edge chops that leave giant red welts across Golden's chest before Truth pulls him out of the corner lifting him up and driving Devin across his knee with a backbreaker! Truth makes the first pinfall attempt of the match. One, Tw-kickout by Golden!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Hot start by Cyrus Truth, but not going to get away the former champion that easily!”

Truth wastes no time going back on the attack after the nearfall, taking Golden back down to the mat with a snapmare. Golden is left in a seated position on the canvas as Truth bounces off the ropes and comes back in with a sliding dropkick! Another cover by Truth. One, Tw...kickout!

Golden staggers back to his feet as Truth meets him with a boot to the midsection. Irish Whip from Cyrus...NO, reversed by Golden! Cyrus now is sent into the ropes. Leapfrog from Golden...Cyrus off the opposite ropes now, but Cyrus scores a baseball slide underneath the legs of Golden! Now behind his opponent, Cyrus wraps his arms underneath the armpits of Golden, looking for the Dragon Suplex..

But Golden flips over and lands on his feet! Cyrus turns around into belly to belly suplex from Golden!

After the impact, Golden rolls out of the ring but he isn't getting much of a breather as Golden runs to the ropes... SUICIDE DIVE connects with Truth, sending him crashing into the safety rails at ringside! The crowd gathers around, cheering on both men as Truth begins to pull himself up using the railing...

Golden returns the favor from earlier as he lights up Truth's chest with repeated knife-edge chops as he is propped up against the railing! But Truth's eyes light up and he begins to battle back...KNIFE-EDGE CHOPS OF HIS OWN to battle his way back!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “They better be careful here, the referee's count is up to seven!”

The duo now exchange back and forth chops before Truth scores a knee lift to double over Golden. He slams Golden into the apron before rolling him back and himself back into the ring just before they were going to be both counted out.

Back in the ring, Truth scores with a Fisherman's Suplex. He bridges for the pin. One - Two- Thr...KICKOUT by Devin!

Truth sits up on his knees before pulling Devin up to a seated position once again. He bounces off the ropes, hitting the running knee strike of Wander's Wrath...before looking to follow up with a knee drop...

But Golden rolls out of the way! Truth knees nothing but canvas!

Truth gets back up to his feet, selling the blow to his knee as Devin smells blood in the water. Golden unloads repeated football style kicks to that knee and shin area of Truth.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Devin Golden wasting now time taking advantage of a possible weakness on Truth.”

Allen Price: “Truth has been in control for a big chunk of the match but this could be the opening Golden needed.”

A running one-armed bulldog takes Truth to the mat before Devin takes him by the leg...and repeatedly lifts the knee off the mat, slamming it back down! This elicits some boos from the crowd before Devin takes that leg and turns Cyrus over into a Single-Leg Boston Crab. The pain is evident on Truth’s face, but he refuses to give in as the referee is there to question him. He scratches and claws his way across the ring…eventually reaching out..SSSTREEETTCHING out and GRABBING that bottom rope to break the hold!

Freed from the hold, Truth pulls himself up using the ring ropes but Golden is right back on top of him with another pair of knife-edge chops followed by a pair of boots to the midsection. Golden hooks Truth, lifting him up into a vertical suplex before dropping him down into a faceplant!

Allen Price: “The Rotten Touch!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Golden isn’t going for the pin though! That could be a mistake!”

Instead, with Truth positioned in the corner, Golden leaps up to the top turnbuckle, ricocheting back down with a split-legged moonsault! Now Golden hooks the leg.

ONE! TWO! THREEEEEEEEE..

NO! Truth with the shoulder up!

Golden takes issue with the referee over a possible slow count, but the match continues! While Devin argues, Truth pulls himself back. He tries to take advantage, coming in with a swinging right hand to Golden, but Golden ducks behind his back and locks in a waistlock. GERMAN SUPLEX to Truth! Golden rolls through for a second German and looks to finish up the rolling Germans with a third…

But Truth flips back and lands on his feet! But that weakened knee gives out, dropping him down to one leg. This prevents Truth from being able to capitalise on his counter and Golden bounces off the ropes and hits a running front flip blockbuster to take Truth back down to the mat!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Just when you thought the door was opening up for Truth…Devin SLAMMED it shut!”

Golden doesn’t go for the pin this time as works over Truth’s leg a bit more before pulling him back up to a vertical base, only to send him right back to the mat with a snap suplex! Golden seems to think he has Truth right where he wants him, and heads to the top rope.

Allen Price: “He’s heading up top! I think he has The Golden Touch in mind here!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “That’ll be all she wrote for Cyrus Truth if he connects!”

Sure enough, off the top rope sails Golden with The Golden Touch frog splash.

BUT TRUTH ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

Golden crashes and burns, leaving both men down on the mat! The referee begins a standing ten count, both men now threatened to be counted down. Both Devin and Cyrus begin to stir around the six mark of the count and are both back up to their feet at nine. KNIFE-EDGE chop from Cyrus! KNIFE-EDGE chop from Devin! CHOP! CHOP! Back and forth until a fired up Cyrus takes control, machine gunning chops onto Truth’s chest before lifting Golden up into an Argentine Rack, looking for Exile’s Edge, but his weakened knee prevents him from hitting it as Golden slides down the back.

Golden hooks him from behind into a Back Suplex, but Truth again flips through! He lands with the weight on his good leg! Golden spins around and Truth lifts him up into a Fireman’s Carry…

JOURNEY’S END!

Truth clutches his knee after hitting his finisher..

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Truth connects with the Journey’s End, but Devin’s work on that knee is still showing and that took a lot out of him to hit it!”

Allen Price: “But wait! Truth is making the crawl over…HE’S GOT THE PIN!”

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner: Cyrus Truth via pinfall at 11:03

Truth hobbles up to his feet as the referee takes his arm and lifts it up victorious as the crowd gives him a standing ovation of both celebration and respect for his effort tonight.

Allen Price: “What a huge win for Cyrus Truth. His momentum just keeps building and building! I told you I like his chances at Lights Out! I just don’t see how he can be stopped right now!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I have to hand it to him, Cyrus Truth put up a heck of a fight here tonight but I think the story will be different come Lights Out!”

Elsewhere, Devin Golden has rolled to the corner of the ring, catching his breath in defeat. Truth and Golden lock eyes briefly before Truth gives him a nod, perhaps showing a sign of respect to the former champion, before exiting the ring.

navy.png

We cut to the back, where Todd Salum is standing by in the parking lot with a microphone in hand. He has his trademark professional air, a solemn and thoughtful countenance on his face. He looks on as a black Jeep rolls into the shot, taking tan empty parking space reasonably close to where Salum is standing.

Todd looks a little apprehensive as he sighs deeply. It doesn’t look like he wants to be here, interviewing this particular guest.

All four of the Jeep’s doors open up, and - in unison - Uncle J.J. JAY!Thomas West, Quiet, and Gerald Grayson step out onto the tarmac. Grayson has a momentary look of displeasure pass across his face when he sees Salum waiting for him, but he plasters a faux-smile on as the interviewer approaches.

Todd Salum: "Gerald, welcome to Blended Festival and Fallout 020 here in Austin… noticeably, your partner and the other half of Cthulhu’s Nephews arrived much earlier today by Greyhound, but here you four are hours later. Should we read anything into this?"

Gerald Grayson: "The Jeep doesn’t have nine seats, Todd."

Uncle J.J. JAY!: "And it’s important that all subsets of Nephews should have time together in order to build chemistry. You’ve got to think long term in this business, Todd."

Thomas West: "It’s good to see you, Todd."

Quiet: "…. ….. …. ……….. ….., ….?"

Todd bristles at the disparate responses, and chooses to focus his questions on Gerald. It’s quite clear he doesn’t really want anything to do with interviewing Uncle.

Todd Salum: "Have you even spoken to Dreamer this past week? Since the events that concluded Meltdown XX…"

Uncle J.J. JAY!: "Really, Todd? Dreamer? You’re on nickname terms with Handgrabber?"

Gerald Grayson: "You don’t have to worry about Dreamer and the Daredevil, Salum. By the time the circus rolls into New Orleans, the Connection will be on the same page. Don’t forget who we are. We haven’t lost since Mile High 2020, Todd. And we didn’t speak on the daily to accomplish that."

Grayson walks straight past Salum, deciding that he has no more time for Salum’s questions.

Todd Salum: “Thomas? Any thoughts ahead of your second defence of your Crown of Thorns?”

Uncle J.J. JAY!: “Sorry Todd, gotta dash.”

Thomas West: “Top secret scouting mission.”

Uncle J.J. JAY!: “Don’t tell him that, Nephew.”

Thomas West: “Maybe later, Salum.”

Todd shakes his head at the Nephews’ elusiveness, each of them following the previous out of shot.

Todd Salum: "Back to you in the studio, guys."

navy.png

We’re in the backstage area of the arena as Fallout continues. In the cafeteria of the place we can see a few superstars and staff standing around, talking, eating and such. At the forefront we see that Lizzie Rose is bending down a little bit and talking with Jason Cole. They seem to be having a good time as she is wearing a smile on her face and Jason is laughing as she continues to talk to him. Then at once a voice can be heard above the rest, from behind Lizzie.

???: "You have some nerve"

The smile leaves the face of Lizzie as she recognizes the voice. The laughter that Jason Cole was exuding comes to a standstill as he can see the agitation on Lizzie’s face. Lizzie stands up and slowly turns around to look the person in the eyes that is behind her. You can see Jason Cole standing close to the back of Lizzie and he peaks nervously around the side of her to see who the person is as well.

Lizzie Rose: "Hi.."

As she peers in the eyes of the person before her she has the look of a person who has no fear. Her body language telling the other person that there is no backing down for her. That person who she is staring into the eyes of is none other than, Johnny Johnson. He stands there staring at her with an obnoxious look.

Johnny Johnson: "Little Lizzie Rose, thinks she’s fearless now. She thinks she has nothing to fear when it comes to getting into the ring with The Legend. Let’s get something through that pea-sized brain of yours. You can write poems about girl power in your little diary. You can listen to songs on what it takes to be a powerful, single female in this big world of ours. You can gather all of the single ladies you can find, put them in a room with you and scream to each other about girl power. But, Lizzie not only should you fear me, you should be scared to death of what I can do to you in that ring!"

Lizzie Rose: "....ok"

She tries to sit down again and goes about her business like Johnny wasn't even there, after a beat, she looks up again as if surprised Johnny's still there

Lizzie Rose: "I'm sorry, were you done? Because I don't know why you'd come here and tell me something we both know isn't true, I mean the first time we met, I was out for almost a year, and a few weeks ago, I had you beat but your dad saved you. So, I HAVE taken your worst...and I'm still here. So ...ummmm thanks for the warning? I think? But Imma just...do me...and you do you..and we'll see what happens"

Johnny is taken aback from the reply that Lizzie gave him. Clearly, not getting the reaction he desired he doesn’t let up on badgering Lizzie. He follows her as she has a seat. Still standing in front of her he begins to chastise her as he point his finger, vehemently, at her.

Johnny Johnson: "You think that was my worst? Do you really think when I sunk that dragon clutch on you and tried to contort your spine so much that I was hoping it would break in half that it was MY WORST! Listen here sister! If you thought that was my worst, you still don’t know what I’m capable of. NOT BY A LONG SHOT BABE!"

Lizzie Rose: "Why are you yelling? It's just us here, I can hear you fine"

Johnny doesn’t let Lizzie’s slight interruption stop his tirade. As he keeps going, without even lowering his voice.

Johnny Johnson: "And let’s get something straight, that old man that is my father didn’t save anything. He merely sped up what was going to happen before the count of three anyways. The only thing he EVER saved when it comes to things between me and you is your career when he had the weakness to pull me off that one night. If I had it my way I would have made sure you didn’t see the inside of a wrestling ring that night, so many months ago"

Lizzie Rose: "I don't know what you want from me here, like if walking up to me and screaming at me, is going to make you feel better about yourself. Then go for it, but people have given me the same speech you're giving right now to me since the day I arrived, so honestly? I'm just kinda numb to it"

She shrugs her shoulders as if apologetic.

Lizzie Rose: "I mean if you want to provoke a fight, I think Mike Parr is around here somewhere...but me and you? Honestly? I feel sorry for you. I'm sorry you feel the need to try and bully and cheat your way to winning because you're not comfortable in your own skin, trust me I know what insecurity looks like. I may not know much but I Know THAT. I'm insecure too, but I don't want to put up a front, I just wanna be..me. and win lose or draw tonight? I'm going to do it as me....Can you say the same?"

You can see the anger build up even more so in Johnny’s face. His face turning to a deep shade of red as he takes what Lizzie has to say in. He pounds his fist against the table that they are close by and gets right in the face of Lizzie Rose. His voice drops almost into a deep, angry whisper.

Johnny Johnson: "You need to listen to me right now Lizzie Rose, and you need to listen real good. I don’t give a damn what you think you know about me. You don’t have a clue as to who I am. And that’s just sad, it’s sad because I would think even an incompetent, little girl like yourself could wrap your head around how much of a cold, calculated, killer I can be. You really think I’m some insecure, little kid that can’t fight his own battles and needs his daddy to be around to protect him? I tell you what Lizzie, I don’t see the old man here right now. I’m going to give you your shot right now. So do it, go ahead and take it, let’s see what exactly happens"

Johnny leans even further into the face and begins goading Lizzie into hitting him. Lizzie seems unphased by his childish trap. Johnny’s voice then starts to grow in volume.

Johnny Johnson: "Go ahead, hit me Lizzie. No one here to protect me"

Lizzie Rose: "Wow. You're like.. really mad and stuff for no reason"

The volume in Johnny’s voice grows even louder

Johnny Johnson: "I said hit me you frail, little girl. You want to show just how much stronger you are than me, TAKE YOUR SHOT!"

Johnny is furious that his tactics are eliciting the reaction from Lizzie that he thought he would. He is none too happy and he is now screaming right in Lizzie’s face.

Johnny Johnson: "I SAID HIT ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!"

Say what you might about Elizabeth Isabella Rose, she may be probably the most awkward, vulnerable and just generally bad at trash talk wrestler that has ever walked the halls of FWA but she's absolutely someone who refuses to be bullied, she just sighs stands up and says.

Lizzie Rose: "If you want a fight Johnny, You'll know where to find me, out in the ring"

And with that she turns on her heel and walks away.

navy.png

'Alone' || Jonathan Young & Lee Albrecht
[video=youtube_share;PZdWLDKISp8]
Natalie Rosenberg: “This next match is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, from Essex, England, weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds… he is one half of the FWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... The British Apprentice… REAGAN COLE!”

"The British Apprentice" walks out on stage to cheers from the festival fans, lifting up his fist to the crowd to acknowledge their cheers.

Allen Price: "It's been quite a run since Back in Business for Reagan Cole. He's been 5-0 during that time frame and, of course, has picked up the FWA Tag Team Titles along the way!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Well, I hate to break it to you, Allen...but that luck of his runs out tonight!"

Aka Yurei comes in behind Cole, joining her tag team partner for this match though you can feel a little bit of resentment still in the air from Meltdown.

Allen Price: "Oof, if I didn’t know any better, it feels a little frosty in here.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Yes, and who can blame Aka for being a little peeved after Meltdown where Reagan Cole got involved in her match with MvH, causing her to get disqualified.

Allen Price: "Let’s hope these two can get back on the same page quickly!”

While Aka keeps her distance, Reagan Cole heads down the ramp, high fiving some of the fans at ringside before climbing into the ring and begins stretching himself out as he awaits his opponent.

'Cold Blooded Killer' || Dave Not Dave
[video=youtube_share;uVUcT4o1-zE]
Natalie Rosenberg: “And his opponent, from Sin City, Las Vegas, and weighing in at one hundred and eighty five pounds… KAYDEN KNOX!"

Kayden Knox confidently walks out from the back with his arm around his Bad Reputation tag partner, Gabrielle, as the fans greet them with a massive wall of bos.

Allen Price: ”The fans certainly are not shy about letting their feelings known for Bad Reputation!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Who really cares what they think, Allen? You’re looking at the rightful tag team champions! Look at those two, no trust issues to be found here. This is a well oiled unit.”

Allen Price: ”Well one thing is for sure, a win here tonight for Kayden Knox will no doubt give Bad Reputation a real claim for another shot at those tag team titles.”

With no love loss between the two men competing in this match, Knox has his eyes locked in on Cole all the way down the aisle. Once Bad Reputation reaches ringside, there’s already some words being exchanged between Cole and Knox in the ring and Aka and Gabrielle at ringside.

Allen Price: ”There’s a lot of combustible elements in this one! The referee will have his hands full trying to keep this under control.”

SECOND MATCH
(1/20)
Reagan Cole (w/ Aka Yurei) vs. Kayden Knox (w/ Gabrielle).
Singles Match.
(Match writer: Dubb)
Kayden Knox and Reagon Cole start the match off going nose to nose, the two heated rivals exchanging some not so pleasantries amongst one another before Cole decides he has had enough of Knox's trash talk, and gives him a punch right to the face!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Sucker punch! Sucker punch! DQ that man!"

To his credit, Knox fires right back with a punch of his own and the two go back and forth, slugging away at one another but it's Cole gets the better end of this exchange, working Knox into the corner where transitions from punches into forearm clubs to Knox's chest. Cole backs up and charges in with a knee, but Knox moves out of the way!

This turn of the tables now put Cole in the corner as Knox began to unload a combination of punches and kicks to The British Apprentice. But Cole fights back! HEADBUTT out of the corner staggers Knox backwards before Cole rushes out of the corner with a running forearm that sends Knox to the mat! Cole grabs Kayden by the leg, going for a single leg Boston crab, but Knox kicks himself free and rolls out of the ring to regroup!

Gabrielle quickly comes to Knox's aid, offering some advice but its only momentary because here comes Cole with a CORKSCREW PLANCHA onto both Gabby and Kayden at ringside! As the move is hit, we got to a split screen as one half of The Connection, Michelle von Horrowitz is watching on from backstage.

Allen Price: "MvH is certainly keeping a close eye on this one! She's watching one half of the team she'll be facing alongside Gerald Grayson impress in the early goings of this one!"

Back to full screen, Cole then grabs Cole by the legs and catapults him off the ground and into the ringpost. Knox is left staggering before Reagan takes him by the head and rolls him back into the ring. As he tries to climb back in, Gabrielle grabs him by the leg to try and trip him up! Cole kicks himself free, but that opening allows Knox to recover and he springboards off the adjacent ropes with a dropkick that sends Cole back to ringside!

Back in the ring, Knox distracts the referee as Gabrielle hits a cheap kick right to the groin at ringside as Cole was trying to get to his feet! Cole's partner, Aka has seen enough as she charges in with a Thesz Press to Gabby!

Allen Price: “I told you JL - this one could get out of hand! Aka better be careful or it’s going to be a replay from Meltdown, this time with Cole getting DQ’d!”

She stays on top of her rival, delivering some stiff elbows to Gabby's face as the referee now leaves the ring to try and restore some order. He pulls Aka off of Gabriella, and tries to hold her back but once Gabby is up to her feet, Aka shoves her way past him and the two exchange blows! An extra official comes out from the back to seperate the two...and they are EJECTED from the ringside area!

Jean-Luc Watkins: ““What! This is outrageous! Aka started it! Eject her. Gabby was minding her own business!”

Allen Price: “Oh come on, Gabby put her hands on Cole! I think it’s a great call. Now these two can go at it on an even playing field!

Meanwhile, Cole rolls back into the ring only to be attacked from behind by Knox, who is happy to take advantage of the chaos at ringside to get the upper hand. Aka and Gabby each separately walk back up the ramp as the referee returns to position in the ring. Cole pulls himself up only to receive a superkick to the back of the knee, bringing him down for a jumping high knee! Knox went for the cover: One! Two! Kickout!

Knox goes back on the attack, dropping his knee down onto Cole's throat, blatantly choking him! One, Two, Three, Four - a stern warning gets Knox to let go as Cole begins trying to pull himself back up. Knox grabs Cole by the head and goes for a running springboard cutter, but Cole holds on and COUNTERS INTO A BACK SUPLEX INTO THE TURNBUCKLES! Knox folds over into the corner as Cole drops down, trying to regain his composure.

Allen Price: “Almost a desperation move there from Cole but it does the job and puts him right back in this match!

Cole gets back to his feet as Knox is also pulling himself up in the corner. The British Apprentice comes in with a flurry of boxing jabs to the ribs and midsection of the cornered Knox before transitioning into multiple knee strikes to the midsection that sends Knox over into a seated position in the corner. Cole backs up, the crowd cheering him on for his comeback...and he charges for a stiff running corner knee strike!

Feeling the momentum now in his favor, Cole pulls Knox out of the corner, INVENTED SUPLEX TO KNOX! The British Apprentice hooks the leg!

ONE! TWO! TH…NO! Knox gets his shoulder up!

Cole doesn’t give Knox much time to recover, immediately rolls him over and locks him in the Disasterpiece!

Allen Price: “This could be it! Knox might tap!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: ““Nice try by Cole, but they are way too close to the ropes. Knox has impeccable ring sense, he’ll find his way out of this!”

Knox shakes off the referee, but Cole adds some punishment with multiple headbutts putting Kayden into a world of trouble, but luckily the ring positioning is in his favour and it doesn’t take much for him to reach the ropes and break the hold up. As Cole has retaken control of the match, we got split screen again and this time we see Gerald Grayson watching on, scouting Cole for their match at Lights Out as well.

Back to full screen once again, Cole continues on the attack as he hits a scoop powerslam to Knox for another pinfall attempt.

ONE - TWO - THR..SHOULDER UP!

As he’s being pulled back up to his feet, Kayden scores with a rake of the eyes to Cole to create some space…but Cole fires right back with a headbutt! Cole with a go-behind into a waistlock, but Kayden breaks free with a pair of back elbows and scores with a go-behind of his own into..THE KNOX OUT!

Kayden hooks a leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

Allen Price: “Reagan Cole just barely gets his shoulder up!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Come on ref! Speed that count up! Who pays your checks around here?”

Just barely a shoulder up from Cole! A frustrated Kayden Knox slams the mat in frustration but goes back at it by raking the back of Cole as he gets to his feet before springboarding off the ropes into a DDT!

Kayden drags Cole closer to the turnbuckles before slowly climbing to the top turnbuckle, signalling that he’s going for the Seventh Seal.

BUT IT'S A KIP UP BY COLE and he falls into the top ropes, causing Knox to lose his balance and fall over, stradling the top turnbuckles! Cole walks over, climbing to the middle turnbuckle where he delivers some forearm strikes to the seated Knox. But Knox battles back, starting to stand up on the turnbuckles as Cole climbs up with him as well!

Both men are now standing on the top turnbuckle…exchanging blows! But it’s a pair of headbutts by Cole that gives him the upperhand as he clinches his arms around Knox…

SUPER EXPLODER SUPLEX!

BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Cole slowly crawls over and drapes his body on top of Knox.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Allen Price: “NO! This time its KNOX getting his shoulder up at the very last possible second!”

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!” the fans chant, but it’s on deaf ears. The match continues on!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Clearly these fans in Austin have no idea how to count!”

Cole slowly pulls Knox back to his feet, setting him up for a Northern Lights suplex, but Knox manages to fight free and counters it into another Tornado DDT! This time it’s Knox who is slow to recover but he does roll over and make the cover. One! Two! Thre..Shoulder up!

Knox gets back to his feet as Cole starts to get up, sitting up on his knees. Knox runs to the ropes…

ORDER 66!

NO!

Cole dropped down to the mat to avoid the collision! Knox fell to the mat as Cole jumped back to his feet..

COLE-BREAKER!

Knox drops to the mat! Cole drops down to his knees and makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner: Reagan Cole by pinfall at 13:48

Allen Price: “The string of impressive wins for Reagan Cole continues! And its another win for the Spirit Walkers over Bad Reputation!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Pure luck!”

Reagan Cole gets to his feet, lifting up his arms in victory to a rousing ovation from the fans. As Reagan celebrates and is handed his FWA Tag Team Championship, we get TRIPLE split screen with Reagan celebrating in the middle, Gerald Grayson looking on with narrowed eyes from his location… and an empty third of the screen, with MvH no longer at her station watching the match…

… and then Reagan Cole’s music stops. There’s a little bit of a confused air in the audience, and this is conveyed by Reagan himself, too. He snatches his hand from the referee and looks towards the stage.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Maybe some technical difficulties here on Fallout tonight, wrestling fans! Live television, I’m afraid…”

Despite J-L trying to play the sudden lack of Cole’s theme music down, certain sections of the audience are suddenly becoming much more agitated. The camera hastens to pick up these pockets of activity within the crowd… and in the first, we see a team of security guards escorting Maid of Death to the ring!

Allen Price: “That’s Maid of Death of Cthulhu’s Nephews, J-L! The stable that MvH and GG are a part of – perhaps here to finish what Michelle started last night?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “And it looks like she’s got back-up!”

Elsewhere in the crowd, we see NOE-I with a similar group of security guards escorting her through the fans in the audience… and finally, we see Dreamer herself, Michelle von Horrowitz, striding with purpose through the crowd and to the ring.

We cut back to the ring, where Reagan Cole looks about himself and to the audience, not quite certain what exactly is going on. Aka Yurei appears at the top of the ramp, sensing that something is wrong and quickly pacing down it to rejoin her partner in the ring. She slides into it just as the three women climb over the barricade.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Gerald Grayson is notably absent from the scene here as Michelle von Horrowitz - along with Maid of Death and ‘the Avatar’ NOE-I - descend upon the ring. I think this is one of the rare occasions that you turn out to be right, Price: Dreamer is here with the intention of reprising the assault that Grayson put a stop to last night in Vegas.”

Allen Price: “Aka Yurei, loyal to her partner, reappears to take up a fighting stance next to Reagan Cole. But this would be three-on-two, J-L… and you just know the Nephews have more back-up at hand if they need it.”

MvH steps up onto the apron on one side of the ring, Maid of Death and NOE-I doing the same but on other sides. Dreamer has a smile on her face, whilst the other two women look focussed on the task at hand. Michelle seems to be the only one getting any enjoyment out of it.

The fans have been booing freely up to this point, but there’s a positive pop when Gerald Grayson appears on stage, just as the three women climb up onto the apron. He strides down the ramp, getting Michelle’s attention when he’s at the bottom of it. Dreamer glances between her tag team partner and the champions, still stood side-by-side in the ring.

Gerald Grayson (off-mic): “This isn’t how I want to do this…”

Michelle thinks about this for a moment whilst maintaining eye contact with Gerald.

Gerald Grayson (off-mic): “Please, just this once… we do it my way…”

Dreamer’s gaze - held on Gerald’s eyes for a long moment - is finally drawn away, as Aka Yurei charges at Maid of Death, capitalising on the momentary distraction of Dreamer. She is able to knock the Maid off the apron with a shoulder block, the Maid landing on her feet on the outside. Reagan attempts to do the same to NOE-I on the other side of the ring a moment later, but the Avatar sees it coming and hops down from the apron of her own accord.

Finally, as the champions both turn to face her, Michelle climbs down from the apron with a final, snide smile.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Another combustible situation is seemingly diffused by Gerald Grayson here in Austin, Texas… it appears Michelle von Horrowitz is content to wait until New Orleans before getting physical with the Spirit Walkers again.”

Allen Price: “She follows her tag team partner’s instructions, albeit begrudgingly… and another opportunity to capitalise on a weakened and vulnerable Reagan Cole - given that he just competed in a match against a very dangerous opponent in Kayden Knox - slips through Michelle’s grasp.”

Michelle and Gerald stand a couple of metres apart on the stage, NOE-I and the Maid behind them. Each of the four Nephews are staring back at the ring, where Cole and Yurei have been handed their FWA World Tag Team Championships and lift them high over their heads.

navy.png

Fallout continues on and as the camera flashes on we see a running Todd Salum running through the backstage area of Fallout. As he continues on we start to hear the screaming and the breaking of items as if they were being thrown against a wall. Todd turns one more corner into another hallway and finally goes to enter an open door, but before he can a suitcase flies out from the dressing room.

???: She doesn’t have a clue as to who I am!!"

With the coast clear Todd sneaks into the dressing room. As the camera man follows him you can see the person screaming is Johnny “The Legend"Johnson. As Todd makes his way into the dressing room, Johnny is making sure to toss around anything that he can get his hand on. Johnny is fuming and in order to find out why, Todd tries to interject.

Todd Salum: "Excuse me, Mr. Legend. If I could just get a word. What exactly is going on? What’s this tirade about?"

Just as Johnny was about to reach for something else to toss he looks over, shocked that someone had the audacity to interrupt him. Johnny then looks over at the camera and then begins to walk over to Todd with a purpose.

Johnny Johnson: "You want to know what is going on here, Todd? You really want to know? Well, I’ll tell you what’s going on. It seems that there is a disrespectful, little bitch that needs to be shown EXACTLY who The Legend really is."

Todd Salum: "Am I to assume you are referring to Lizzie Rose with that statement?"

Johnny Johnson: "QUITE the astute observation TODD! Ten points for you and a gold FUCKING STAR! But let’s get down to what needs to be really said. Lizzie wants to paint me as a helpless brat that needs his daddy to win all his battles. Well, she’s wrong, DEAD WRONG. And I’m going to prove it.

Tonight we might be fighting a triple threat match for the North American Championship. However, no matter what happens tonight. I want that bitch, one on one at Lights Out. And just to prove a point, to make sure that once and for all Lizzie Rose REALIZES just how lethal The Legend can be inside of that ring I have set up the contract so that Logan Darwin is banned from ringside during that match!"

Todd seems a little surprised by Johnny pretty much giving up the advantage of having his father ringside.

Todd Salum: "And you’re sure you want to do that?"

Johnny looks over at him with an annoyed and angry look.

Johnny Johnson: "What? You on the same dim-witted wave length as that misguided, Disney Club, reject? You really think The Legend can’t handle that little girl on his own?"

Johnny starts to move in closer to the camera, anger making his face flush red. He dips the volume of his voice down, making the people on the other side of the camera listen real closely.

Johnny Johnson: "I need EVERYONE that is watching this to listen to me right now. I need you to open your ears and shut your mouths and treat every word I’m about to say like they could save your life. What The Legend is going to do at Lights Out will be my swan song. The punishment that I will put that prissy, little bitch through will make little Timmy sitting in the first row have to go to therapy for the next twenty years. And Lizzie, LIZZIE ROSE, you to REALLY think about who you will be getting into the ring with once you sign this contract. At Lights Out I’m not just coming for a victory over you. I’m making sure what I did last year to you, putting you on the shelf for a few months, will pale in comparison to what I’m aiming to do that fateful night."

With his last words there is an emptiness in Johnny’s eyes. As Johnny peers straight ahead the camera then fades into the next segment.

navy.png

‘He’s the Greatest Dancer’ | Sister Sledge
[video=youtube;NDN5PD00CpQ]
The crowd booms into a loud cheer as it is time for the next match. However their reaction gets even louder as a car appears on the stage! A white Cadillac beeps its horn and a hand waves out of the driver side window to get the crowd going even more. The car stops half way down the ramp and the door opens.

Allen Price: “Arriving in style, mama!”

After a few seconds, Chris Peacock appears from the car, bobbing his along to the music that is playing. He windmills the Singapore cane in his hand around a few times and then walks with his hips flowing freely towards the ring. His hair flows down and stops just above his shoulders, ‘dressed to kill’ as his music suggests.

Natalie Rosenberg: “The following Deathmatch is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the King of DeathMatch Crown of Thorns! Introducing first, the challenger… from Boogie Wonderland by way of New York City, weighing in at two-hundred and ten pounds… he is ‘Disco’s Last Warrior’… CHRISSSSSS PEEEEAAAAACCCCOOOOOOOOCCKKKK!!!”

Allen Price: “Ladies and gentlemen, your future King of DeathMatch, Golden Opportunity Winner and FWA World Champion - and my best friend - Chris Peacock! Everyone is still talking about Chris Peacock’s return to the FWA on Meltdown XIX and his commanding victory on Fallout 019 against The Boulder. This is the favourite to win the Golden Opportunity briefcase at Lights Out right here.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I will once again make it clear that I think Chris Peacock is a very good competitor, but let’s not get carried away, shall we, Price? It seems that Peacock has once again fallen into the very blatant trap set by the Nephews and even if he wins tonight, he won’t be one hundred percent going into the Elimination Chamber. This is exactly what happened last year, Price.”

Allen Price: “This is going to be different, Jean-Luc. Peacock didn’t need to take this match, in fact you could argue he won’t actually get much from it for the reasons you said, but this match tonight is going to send a message to everyone else that is going to be in that chamber with him that he’s not afraid and he’s willing to put himself through hell to become the FWA World Champion.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’m not so sure, Price. To me, this is Peacock trying once again to get one over on the Nephews that is assuredly going to end in defeat, much like most of his other attempts. Remember, he doesn’t have anyone watching his back tonight out there.”

Peacock gets into the ring and nods his head towards Larry Stevens, who will be in the middle of this one. He throws down a couple of moves and grins before climbing up onto the second rope and raising the cane up into the air to another cheer.

‘Whatta Man’ | I.O.I
[video=youtube;h74goIH9XHM]
The Blended Festival is plunged into darkness with the lights being turned down, save for pink spotlights which search across the crowd. The camera scans the crowd until it notices a parting of the crowd from the west side. A camera gets over there to see Alphonse the Swiss Sherpa creating a path through the festival attendees, and behind him walks Thomas West, with the Crown of Thorns on top of his head. Behind West are a couple more Nephews; namely Quiet and Harry the Sane Wizard. The King of DeathMatch wears a smirk on his face, as his view is on Peacock who is waiting for him in the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: “His opponent, from Austin, Texas, and weighing in at two-hundred and ninety pounds… accompanied by Cthulhu’s Nephews… he is the current King of DeathMatch… THOMAS WESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Not the whole contingent accompanying Thomas West tonight for his match with Chris Peacock; from what I understand, Uncle, Maid and NCE-1 are working on wearing down Caesar and I don’t think the Connection would expound much thought or energy on the likes of Peacock. Nice for Alphonse to get the call up, though!”

Allen Price: “Yeah, maybe he can lead the Nephews off a cliff! It doesn’t surprise me that West has chosen to get some back up for this match, Jean-Luc. That isn’t even me saying that he needs it because of who his opponent is. West has the ability to do things the right way - look at how he won the FWA World Championship - but he’s too much of an asshole to want to. I haven’t heard any of his podcasts lately, but it’s about time someone shut him up.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I can actually admire the dedication to your belief, Price. All of that being said, this is still an almost three hundred pound man that Peacock gives a lot of size and weight away to. West is a powerhouse, and he’s the King of DeathMatch for a reason, he knows what he is doing in matches like this.”

The Nephews pause at the barricade, and Alphonse stands aside so that West can take the lead and hop the barricade first. He does so, followed by the other three. The King of DeathMatch is the only one to enter the ring however, sliding in gracefully under the bottom rope. Stevens stands in front of Peacock to prevent any pre-match rush, but Peacock seems content in standing in the corner with the cane slung back over his shoulder. West removes the crown and tosses it into the referee’s hand, and as deathmatches go, this one probably starts off in a very cordial way!

THIRD MATCH
(1/30)
Thomas West [c] vs. Chris Peacock.
King of DeathMatch Crown of Thorns
Deathmatch.
(Match writer: Man)
Both men take a step closer to each other in the ring and stand a few feet apart as they exchange some words. West laughs at something that Peacock said - probably a threat of some kind - but he winces when Peacock swings the cane and hits him in the arm with it! Peacock rapidly unloads on West with the cane to his left side, hitting his arm, ribs and back in several places. West backs towards the ropes away from Peacock, but Peacock instead strikes West across the chest with the cane!

West staggers forward, his hands across his chest, and Peacock gets behind him and hits him in the back of the knee, striking him with the cane once again. Another couple of shots to the back of West’s knees causes the KODM to drop to one knee, and Peacock then walks back around to stand in front of West and he raises the cane up into the air - lining up for a headshot to a big cheer - but the cane is swiped out of his hands from behind him! Peacock turns around to see Harry the Sane Wizard holding his cane, so Peacock drops him with a right hand!

The cane falls to the mat as Harry falls to the mat and then rolls to the ring where Alphonse helps him back to his feet. Peacock points at the three Nephews on the outside of the ring and warns them not to get involved before turning around INTO A HUGE BODY CHECK FROM WEST!! It looked like Peacock was hit by a train and he lays on the mat and a very annoyed Thomas West picks Peacock up and throws him towards the corner.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Just when is Peacock going to learn, Price? We’re what? Not even two minutes into this match and he’s already allowed himself to get distracted and now Thomas West can just have his way with him like we’re seeing right now.”

There is no holding back from West, with the big body blows he is landing on Peacock whilst Peacock is trapped in the corner. West grabs Peacock and then biels him across the ring with ease! Peacock lands hard and then up in the opposite corner and West charges in, but Peacock dips out of the way and West collides hard with the turnbuckle! West turns around and Peacock connects with a standing Dropkick to the face and West falls back against the turnbuckle, and Peacock climbs up onto the second rope. Peacock holds his fist in the air and then begins to punch down on West’s forehead, with the crowd counting along with each punch;

“ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE!”

The punches stop, but not because Peacock decides to bite West on the head, but because Quiet is now on the apron. He tries to grab Peacock’s hand to block the punches, and Peacock goes for Quiet’s mask, but this is blocked. The important thing is though that it allows West to recover, and he tips Peacock over the top rope and Peacock spills to the floor, landing hard on the ring apron as he falls! For the second time, the Nephews at ringside have proven to be a distraction for Peacock.

West slowly makes his way out of the ring where Alphonse has taken it upon himself to pick Peacock up from the floor. West seems happy for the Sherpa to get himself involved, that is until Peacock easily overpowers Alphonse and throws him into the ring barricade! The fans cheer as Peacock then has Quiet to deal with and he ducks a punch from Quiet and lands a jab of his own, then a second. Peacock forgoes the spin on the spot and knocks Quiet away with a third punch right to the face! Harry comes to get some as well but Peacock stands firm and knocks him down with a Clothesline too!

Allen Price: “Chris Peacock is a Nephew-fighting machine! Did that crappy Sherpa guy really try to do something for a moment there?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “My suggestion to Chris Peacock would be for him to turn his attention to the man that he is actually competing against…

Peacock turns around to put his attention back to West but the King of DeathMatch ROCKS HIS SHIT WITH A CHAIR SHOT TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD!!!

Down Peacock goes like a sack of potatoes and already the cameras catch that his head is gushing with blood from the chair, and there’s even some residue on the chair that West holds up to the camera with a maniacal grin on his face. With Peacock down for the moment, West helps up Harry and Alphonse, with Quiet able to make his way up to his feet without any help. The Nephews then set about picking and choosing objects from under the ring for West to use against Peacock.

Harry pulls out a table from under the ring and then goes about setting it up outside of the ring. Quiet roots around and finds a toolbox, which he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. Alphonse seems to have found something, but he struggles to pull on a handle under the ring. Thomas West himself picks the bloodied Peacock up from the floor and rolls him back into the ring, and Quiet opts to join them in there. West rubs his hands together as he opens the toolbox to see what is inside, and then tips the contents out onto the mat.

Various tools fall onto the mat, but it is a screwdriver that West selects and he holds it up into the air, whilst glancing out at Harry struggling to put the table together. West grabs Peacock from the mat and kneels down next to him… and he drives the screwdriver right into Peacock’s head! Peacock screams in pain as the pointy bit is dug right into the open cut on his head. West allows Peacock to fall to the mat and blood begins to pool on it. Quiet approaches Peacock now and picks him up, and Peacock’s face is almost completely red. Quiet starts driving his elbow down onto Peacock’s forehead repeatedly.

Allen Price: “Oh, come on! This just isn’t fair! It is two-on-one, and Chris Peacock is just helpless in there. Any chance he has to get into this match is going to be thwarted by the Nephews on the outside of the ring.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Well, it is only just Quiet in there at the moment. Harry is still struggling with that table and I can’t say I’m quite sure what Alphonse is doing down there. He’s got something that he’s trying to pull out from under the ring.”

As Quiet continues to assault Peacock in the ring, we see that Harry and Alphonse are still having trouble with their respective tasks outside of the ring. Quiet picks Peacock up and then drops him to the mat with a Spinning Back Fist! Peacock crumples to the floor and Thomas West claps his hands as the crowd begins to turn on the Nephews. West then deadlifts Peacock up from the mat and throws him overhead with an Exploder Suplex, and Peacock lands on top of the tools!!!

West himself looks to bring Peacock up again and he places him up on his shoulders… looking to potentially finish him off…

‘Heaven is a Place on Earth’ | Belinda Carlisle
[video=youtube;j2F4INQFjEI]
Thomas West allows Peacock to fall to the mat from his shoulders, and attention turns back to the stage where THE DIAMOND DOGS RUN OUT FROM THE BACK!!

Allen Price: “YES! Diamond Dogs! Thomas West isn’t the only one to have some back up!”

Rick Vance and Santino Dongarelli run either side of Peacock’s car, and Rick drops Harry with a Jumping Forearm at ringside just as the wizard had managed to finish setting up the table! Sonny continues and slides into the ring where Quiet is waiting for him, and Sonny ducks the attempted punch from Quiet and then runs the ropes and he comes back with a Shotgun Dropkick that knocks Quiet down and sends him under the bottom rope. Rick then takes Quiet and sends him into the steel steps on the outside!

In the ring, Thomas West finds himself up against Dongarelli, and Sonny beats West to the punch and hits him with a few forearms to the face until West pushes him away. West comes forward looking for a Clothesline, but Sonny rolls through underneath it to avoid the strike and this leaves West open for Vance to fly from the top with a Diving Crossbody - but West catches him!

West turns around with Rick in his arms, but Sonny hits a Dropkick to his partner’s back, which causes West to stumble back, and Chris Peacock is kneeling down behind him, and West falls down onto his back! The Diamond Dogs help Peacock up and Chris picks up a wrench from the pile of tools on the mat and looks down at it as West gets up… AND PEACOCK SLUGS WEST ON THE HEAD WITH THE WRENCH!!

Allen Price: “How do you like that one, West? Chris Peacock is back into this match and it’s funny to see how the tide turns now that the numbers have been evened up a little bit, isn’t it?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “What a surprise, Price is ignoring how much of a hypocrite Chris Peacock is. Price, he can’t come out here and get all up in arms about the Nephews helping each other if he’s had these two idiots waiting in the wings this entire time.”

West falls backwards into the turnbuckle and sits against the bottom one, some blood now appearing from his head. Quiet is up at ringside, and Rick Vance runs the ropes and throws himself over the top rope and takes Quiet down with a Tope Con Hilo! ‘Slick Rick’ plucks Quiet from the floor once he is back up and this time it is Sonny D that charges across the ring and he wipes Quiet out with a Tope Suicida! Both Diamond Dogs then grab Quiet and force him over the barricade and attack him in the crowd; the Diamond Dogs have neutralised Quiet and turned things back into Peacock’s favour.

The three of them disappear from view into the crowd as the camera on the outside sees that Alphonse has now retrieved what he was trying to find… and it is a bowling ball case! The sherpa fails to pay attention to what is happening in the ring when he cradles the bag in his arms as he walks up the steps and he drops the ball through the ropes and then sees that Chris Peacock is the one standing up in the ring! Alphonse attempts to escape, but Peacock grabs him by the collar and pulls him through the ropes and into the ring. Peacock holds him in place and then floors him with a right hand.

Peacock wipes some blood from his face and then opens the bag and picks up the bowling ball inside of it with ease. Alphonse stands back up and Peacock drops the bowling ball onto his foot! The sherpa howls in pain as he hops around the ring and Peacock then takes him by the back of the neck and throws him over the top rope, and Alphonse lands on Harry on the outside! Both of the Nephews outside of the ring fall down together in a heap and then Peacock retrieves the bowling ball from the mat and then stands opposite West who is still against the bottom turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Peacock lines up the shot and rolls the ball across the ring…

Allen Price: “STRIKE!”

Thomas West HOWLS in pain and he holds his crotch on the mat as the ball rolls out of the ring and then underneath it out of sight. Peacock dips out of the ring and then searches around under the ring himself and pulls out a bundle of light tubes which he slides into the ring to a cheer from the crowd. Peacock pulls out a couple of spare light tubes on their own as well and approaches both Alphonse and Harry… HE CRACKS THE FIRST TUBE OVER ALPHONSE’S HEAD AND THEN HARRY GETS THE OTHER ONE!

Peacock reenters the ring with the broken light tube in his hand and he stands over West, who still is smarting from Peacock’s use of the bowling ball, and Peacock holds West’s head up, and he drives the broken tube into the cut on West’s head!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Peacock giving West a taste of his own medicine after what we saw West do to him with that screwdriver earlier on; Peacock is really kicking it up a gear with the violence that he’s showing towards these Nephews, Price.”

Allen Price: “That’s because he doesn’t have to worry about Quiet anymore, Jean-Luc. That’s the only real threat to him out there aside from Thomas West himself. Harry’s ability has improved a lot, but he’s still not going to trouble Chris. As for Alphonse, I’m pretty sure I’d kick that guy’s ass.”

Jean-Luc Watkins:
“I’ve seen you try to wrestle, Price. You know what, I do think that even you could take that guy with a bit of training. You might need to look somewhere other than Chris Peacock though, because at the moment he is just brutalising the former FWA World Champion, Thomas West with that broken light tube.”

After stabbing West a few times with the broken tube piece, Peacock tosses it out of the ring and then picks up the bundle that he picked up from the outside, and he places the tubes on West’s chest. As quickly as he can, Peacock ducks under the top rope and gets out onto the apron and slowly climbs up onto the top rope. ‘Disco’s Last Warrior’ steadies himself for a moment before taking flight from the top and he lands A DOUBLE STOMP FROM THE TOP ROPE ONTO THE LIGHT TUBES, ONTO THOMAS WEST!! Peacock holds both of his ankles after the landing as the mat is now covered in dust from the broken tubes, and Peacock places himself on West’s chest, going for the first pin of the match!

ONE… TWO… THR-NO!!!

West powers out of the pin, and Peacock seems pissed off by it, and he resorts to punching West in the head several times whilst both are down on the canvas. Peacock then grabs a handful of that dust and he rubs it into West’s forehead! West groans as Peacock grits his teeth whilst punishing the King of DeathMatch. Peacock lets West’s head slump to the mat and then picks himself up… returning to the assortment of tools laid out on the mat and he grabs a hammer! Peacock approaches West and stomps on his chest, and then grabs West’s right arm and he uses his boot to keep West’s arm extended… AND HE STRIKES WEST IN THE BICEP WITH THE HAMMER!! Peacock tells West to shut up as he screams out and then DOES IT AGAIN!!

Peacock allows West to free himself, and West can be heard cursing under his breath and he holds his arm close to his chest as he rocks on the mat. Peacock tosses the hammer out of the ring and then brings West up once more, punching him in the head several times and then stomping on his chest once again. As Peacock goes to walk away, looking for something else to use, he falls to his knees, as the blood continues to drip from his head down onto the canvas.

At the same time, West uses the ropes to bring himself up to his feet and Peacock turns his head to see this. Peacock pulls himself up and takes a deep breath and charges at full speed towards West, but West avoids it and runs the ropes himself and he sprints back at Peacock, hitting him with A HUGE COSMIC POUNCE… AND PEACOCK IS SENT FLYING OVER THE TOP ROPE AND THROUGH THE TABLE SET UP AT RINGSIDE!!! The fans cheer the spot, even though it was Peacock on the receiving end of it, and ‘Disco’s Last Warrior’ lays in the wrecked table at the bottom of the ramp.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “He’s a Peacock - you gotta let him fly!”

Allen Price remains silent on the commentary with the exception of some concern gasps sneaking through his headset as Watkins laughs at Peacock’s plight. West goes through the ropes and drops down to ringside, and he picks Peacock up from within the wood and brings Peacock closer to his own car. West takes Peacock and bounces his head off of the bonnet of the car! The white paint is stained by Peacock’s blood, and West then lifts Peacock up once again and lifts him over his head in a Military Press… but West’s arm buckles and Peacock drops down backwards and lands on his feet. West turns around and Peacock spit blood into his face!

That causes West to grimace and exclaim loudly, and Peacock follows up with a kick in between the legs! Once again, West’s happy place takes another big hit and he crouches down, and Peacock boots him in the face. Peacock takes a few steps back and then charges back in towards West, but West ducks down and elevates Peacock up with a Back Body Drop AND PEACOCK LANDS ON THE CAR, SHATTERING THE WINDSCREEN!! It is another bad landing for Peacock, and he is left sprawled out on the bonnet. West walks around the side of the car, and then pulls the door open and takes a seat in the driver’s seat.

Allen Price:“That’s stealing! That’s Chris Peacock’s car, is it not enough that West has already broken the windscreen, he’s stealing the car now? It’s a classic car!”

The keys are left in the ignition from when Peacock drove the car out before the match, and West turns the engine over a few times before it starts. West shifts the car into reverse, and the wheels spins as the car reverses towards the Fallout set… and Peacock rolls from the bonnet and lands on the ramp! The cameras catch a gleeful grin on West’s face as he shifts the car back into drive… AND THE CAR SPEEDS TOWARDS THE RING, AND IT CLIPS PEACOCK AS CHRIS DIVES OUT OF THE WAY!!! Replays show that it caught Peacock’s legs - but he did not get run over, merely hit by the car.

West managed to stop the car before it collided with the ring, and he exits through the same door and checks upon his fellow Nephews; both Harry and Alphonse are still down after Peacock struck them with the light tubes. Helping both Alphonse and then Harry up, West provides instructions to Harry, who limps towards the ramp and temporarily out of view. Alphonse delivers a pitiful stomp to Peacock, who holds his legs on the ramp after almost avoiding the collision with his own car. West then takes over and he hoists Peacock up on his shoulders and he walks Peacock up the ramp towards the stage.

Allen Price: “I’m not sure how much of this I can watch, Jean-Luc. I’m actually concerned for what these Nephews are planning at the moment. He’s just been hit by a car…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “What we are watching is Peacock’s chances of winning the Golden Opportunity briefcase decreasing by the second. Each passing moment that Peacock is in this environment - which is one that he chose to be in - means that Peacock will have less in his tank by the time that Lights Out comes around. If you ask me, he’s getting his excuses ready for when he once again loses in a big time match.”

The cameras catch Harry by the side of the stage in between the stage itself and the fans, and he stands to the right of the stage next to a table… Harry produces a lighter and sets it to the table… AND THE TABLE GOES UP IN FLAMES!!

The fire causes the fans to cheer loudly, as Harry must have doused the table in lighter fluid or a similar flammable substance. West carries Peacock on his shoulders and then drops him on the stage, close to the edge. The fans gasp as they realise what West and the Nephews have in mind for Peacock as West looks down at the flaming table with a smirk on his face. He picks Peacock up from the ground with the assistance of Alphonse, and puts him on his shoulders in a Powerbomb position… a clunk of a headset is heard… AND ALLEN PRICE IS SPRINTING UP THE RAMP FROM THE COMMENTARY POSITION!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Price! Come back now!”

The fans give a mixed reaction as Price reaches the stage and he pulls Peacock down from West’s shoulders… AND PRICE THEN HITS ALPHONSE WITH A WEAK JAB TO THE NOSE! Alphonse falls away, but Price now has the prospect of a pissed off Thomas West to deal with. Price realises his error and attempts to flee, but West grabs him by the collar. Allen Price is now left begging with Thomas West, profusely apologising to him in a totally pathetic manner.

It seems that Price’s protests are falling on deaf ears, and Price is then lifted up by West into a Military Press. This time, West’s arms hold out and he walks Price towards the edge of the stage where the flaming table is waiting…

West is about to end Price but then he sees Harry down below frantically waving and shouting towards him to turn around. West turns around, with Price still up in the air to see CHRIS PEACOCK RIDING A SWINGING DISCO BALL FROM THE FALLOUT SET… WEST DROPS PRICE AND THEY BOTH AVOID IT… BUT THE BALL SMASHES THE RECOVERING ALPHONSE AND IT KNOCKS THE SWISS SHERPA FROM THE STAGE DOWN THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE!!!

The crowd go WILD at the crazy sight, and Harry does everything that he can to help Alphonse, who screams as his attire is engulfed in flames. Still on the ball, Peacock stands up… and he throws himself off of the disco ball and takes down West with a Crossbody!!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Astonishingly, Chris Peacock is still in this match, and he has somehow managed to get the upper hand on Thomas West! Peacock has a second wind, and he’s taking it to Thomas West! Can someone PLEASE get Allen Price out of here?”

Peacock gets back up and hobbles towards Price to check whether he is okay, and a very shook Price nods his head to confirm. West is already on his way back towards the ring, and Peacock is in pursuit, as quickly as his limp will allow him to move. Peacock rests his hand on his knee as he walks, but he catches up with West and clubs him in the back. West slides into the ring and lays on his back to catch his breath for a moment and Peacock looks under the ring and pulls out… a black sack!

This gets a big cheer from the crowd and Peacock rolls into the ring to join West and he opens the bag up and empties its contents onto the mat… and thousands of thumb tacks fall onto the canvas! The crowd cheers again and Peacock stomps on West to keep him down and Peacock then takes a handful of the tacks… and he shoves them into West’s mouth! A headset can be heard being hastily put back on.

Allen Price: “Yeah, stuff them in there, Chris! Make this piece of crap shut his mouth once and for all!”

Peacock backs away into the corner as West coughs out some of the tacks and Peacock charges in, LOOKING FOR THE STRUT… BUT WEST SCOOPS HIM UP ONTO HIS SHOULDERS… FINISHER #2 ONTO THE TACKS!! WEST DROPS PEACOCK… AND THEN GOES FOR HIS FIRST COVER, BOTH MEN COVERED IN TACKS!

ONE… TWO… THREE!!!

Winner: Thomas West via pin fall at 24:31

Chris Peacock jitters on the mat as his chest, arms and face are covered in dozens of thumbtacks, in too much pain to even comprehend that he had lost the match. Thomas West - with tacks on his back and still in his mouth - raises his arms in the air as he sits on the mat next to his defeated challenger.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here is your winner and STILL the King of DeathMatch… THOMAS WEST!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I can confidently say that neither of these men will ever be the same again after that battle, and the same can be said for some of the others caught in the crossfire. Your life flashed before your eyes there for a moment, Price?”

Allen Price: “It did… and I can’t believe what I just saw there, Jean-Luc. Chris Peacock fought until the very last second… and I am proud of my best friend right there.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “You don’t think that he’s put himself in very bad shape for the Golden Opportunity, and this entire endeavour was ultimately for nothing? Because, judging from the look on Thomas West’s face, that’s what he thinks.”

Price remains silent in realisation as West has now left the ring, and despite still feeling the effects of the match himself, he laughs as he walks past Peacock’s wrecked car. West waves off Peacock and then turns around to leave, but in the ring, Chris Peacock has commissioned a microphone whilst lying down on the ring.

Chris Peacock: “Well done, Thomas. You got me again. You think all of that is gonna stop me, though?”

A cheer from the fans, and this isn’t enough to stop West from walking away. Peacock gets up onto his knees and pulls a couple of pins out of his face.

Chris Peacock: “TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT ME YOU FUCKING PUSSY!”

This is enough to get West to turn around and shout some words back at Peacock in the ring. Peacock gets up to his feet, although he can barely stand.

Chris Peacock: “Losing to you tonight isn’t going to stop me. Getting hit by a car isn’t going to stop me. There are six people that are going to try and stop me at Lights Out, but it isn’t going to be enough!”

The impassioned Peacock beats his chest, which is covered in blood, much like his face.

Chris Peacock: “I’m going to win Golden Opportunity, then I’m going to become the FWA World Champion… and then I’m going to do something that you couldn’t do, Thomas… AND KICK DANNY TONER’S ASS!”

As the crowd goes up in ‘OOOH!’s from that, West has heard enough now and he marches back down to the ring and he slides in and scoops Peacock up onto his shoulders… AND GIVES HIM ANOTHER FINISHER #2!!! West leaves the ring again with his crown in his hands… and Chris Peacock is left on his back, laughing.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Well, even though he probably just burned his chances of doing everything he has set out to do, at least he finds it funny. Good for him, I guess.”

navy.png

As we return to Fallout at the Blended festival, it is revealed that we have gladly missed The Bad Boys Boy Band performing to the crowd whilst the ring was cleaned up following the previous match and now The Backstreet Boy waits in the corner as Mike Stand and In-Sync wait on the apron next to him.

Natalie Rosenberg: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, already in the ring, representing The Bad Boys Boy Band… THE BACKSTREET BOY!”

The fans boo loudly as the boys abuse them, and they then wait for TBB’s opponent, and the crowd’s anticipation level rises. The lights dim.

‘Vampire’ | Versailles
[video=youtube;4runjD3c3-s]

There’s a good cheer as Vampyra walks out from the back after the music has kicked in and the lights flash purple, red and pink to match her attire. Fire shoots up from either side of the stage and the fans cheer again.

Natalie Rosenberg: “His opponent… representing MAYHEM… from Osaka, Japan… she is ‘The Wicked Spirit’, ‘The YOKAI Queen’... this… is… VAAAAAAAMMMMPPPYYYRAAAAAAAA!!!”

Vampyra forms an ‘M’ with her hand towards the camera and runs her thumb across her throat before she walks down the ramp towards the ring, her cape flowing behind her.

Allen Price: “I can’t say that I’m that familiar with Vampyra, Jean-Luc, but she looks like the real deal if you ask me!”

Jean-Luc Watkins:
“That doesn’t surprise me at all, Price. But for those who do know about Vampyra, you will realise that we have a very exciting performer on our hands here and someone I am sure is going to make some serious waves in the FWA. A two-time CJW Trios Champion and a CJW Young Blood Cup Winner, Vampyra knows what it is like to be a champion, and she will want to add FWA gold to her rap sheet.”

Allen Price: “ With a record like that, I’m not surprised to see that she wants to challenge herself over here, Jean-Luc, and with the F1 Climaxxx just around the corner, she could have joined at just the right time! It could be the wrong time for the Backstreet Boy, though!”

Vampyra unclips her cape and then climbs onto the ring apron, where she hangs upside down on the ropes, like a bat. She then enters the ring and approaches The Backstreet Boy, but referee Gracelynn Guerrero gets in between the competitors before calling for the bell.

FOURTH MATCH
(1/20)
Vampyra vs. The Backstreet Boy.
Singles Match.
(Match writer: Man)
Immediately, The Backstreet Boy goes to rush Vampyra, but she drops down and catches him with an Arm Drag! Both competitors then get up and Vampyra jumps into the air and send TBB flying with a Headscissors Takedown! Vampyra’s agility is evidently too much for The Backstreet Boy to deal with, and he gets up once more, holding his lower back but he falls into Vampyra’s clutches once more… Standing Spanish Fly! Vampyra floats over and hooks a leg;

ONE… TWO… NO!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Kick out by The Backstreet Boy! This is a quick start for Vampyra in this match, Price. She’s able to chain all of these moves together seamlessly, and I think she is simply too much for this kid to deal with.”

Allen Price: “Unfortunately, I once made the mistake of trying to take these three young men under my wing, and I’ve since realised the error of my ways. This Vampyra though, I think she’s got something about her, Jean-Luc.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “You are correct, but I don’t think there’s anything that you can offer her that would be of much use! Vampyra now, locking in a Headscissors.”

Vampyra has The Backstreet Boy grounded in the middle of the ring, but the singer is able to push himself out of the hold and he attempts to kick Vampyra, but she drops onto her back to avoid it, and she then gets a Schoolboy, but rolls The Backstreet Boy through and connects with a Superkick to the side of the head! The Backstreet Boy slumps down to the mat and Vampyra makes her ‘M’ gesture once again.

She looks to follow up, but spots Mike Stand up on the apron! Vampyra charges across the ring and meets him with a forearm strike which knocks him onto his knees on the apron. In-Sync gets up next to Stand and meets the same fate. The Backstreet Boy stumbles back up, but Vampyra gets a Drop Toehold onto the middle rope. All three Bad Boys are next to each other on the apron and Vampyra runs the ropes and charges back towards them… MOONLIGHT KICK!! The Tiger Feint Kick connects with TBB on the head and knocks the other two down to the floor!

The Backstreet Boy falls down onto his back and Vampyra jogs along the apron and then climbs up onto the top rope where she steadies herself and hits a TWISTING FROG SPLASH!!!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Great athleticism from Vampyra; she calls that ‘Nightfall’! She hooks both legs, this has got to be it!”

ONE… TWO… THREE!!!

Winner: Vampyra via pin fall at 2:21

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here is your winner, VAMPYRA!”

Vampyra rolls off of The Backstreet Boy, and the hopeless singer rolls out of the ring to join his bandmates on the outside, and Vampyra has her hand raised by the referee to a big cheer from the FWA fans at the Blended Festival.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “That was academic! Well, wrestling fans, Vampyra has arrived here in the FWA and you could say that she is ready to bring MAYHEM with her. I see big things in this young woman’s future here in the FWA. A great signing by Cal Robinson!”

Allen Price:We know that Cal Robinson has been trying to bolster up the ranks here in the FWA in recent weeks since the merger, and if Vampyra is just the beginning, then I think the future is going to be bright! A fantastic debut!”

Vampyra stands on the second rope in the corner and makes her ‘M’ hand gesture once again, and runs her thumb across her throat. A clear warning shot sent to everyone else in the FWA.

navy.png

’Wanted Dead Or Alive’ || Bon Jovi.

[video=youtube_share;8SiS9ZWaCLY]

There's a HUGE cheer around the main stage as Tommy Bedlam walks out onto the stage, enjoying the home-state support in Texas with a slight smile on his face. He stands on the stage, nods at the assembled, enthusiastic Texans, and then begins at a steady pace down the ramp.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one-fall, with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, from Sweetwater, Texas and weighing in at two hundred and forty four pounds… TOOOOOOOMMY… BEEEEEEDLAAAAAM!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Austin, Texas is coming alive for Tommy Bedlam, as was to be expected, with the former Deathswitch Initiative member looking much more comfortable around these fans than we've historically seen him…"

Allen Price: "Part of that is the home-state boost, J-L, but mostly the FWA fans worldwide are just glad to see Tommy Bedlam back! After overcoming the challenge of Jackson Fenix last week, he goes up against a former world champion tonight…"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "No doubt Bedlam will have to up his game here tonight with Phillip A. Jackson… and I'm sure he'll be keeping one eye on the stage for Jason Randall, who we've seen Bedlam become entangled with recently. We here on Fallout know better than anyone that the Wildcard can make his presence felt at any moment."

Bedlam has climbed into the ring, where he waits in a corner whilst loosening up against the ring ropes. His music fades out, and is replaced by…

’Vacuity’ || Gojira.
[video=youtube_share;UEfiX7xkP50]

There's a much more mixed reaction for Phillip A. Jackson, who appears on the stage with a focussed look on his face. There's an air of arrogance about him as he surveys those at the festival before beginning at a stride down the ramp.

Natalie Rosenberg: "And his opponent… weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds… 'The Last Great Englishman'... 'The Immortal'... PHILLIP… A… JACKSON!!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "You mentioned Jackson's credentials, Price: a two time FWA World Heavyweight Champion, and one of only eleven triple crown champions in our history. And he has his eyes on another prize, in the form of Shawn Summers' FWA Television Championship."

Allen Price: "We saw the two of them exchanging words last week on Fallout 019, and after Summers successfully defended his belt against Sawyer Xavier, Phillip A. Jackson laid down the gauntlet for the next defense."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Der Basterd was elusive in his reply, though, and Jackson comes into this match-up against Tommy Bedlam with no confirmation of whether he'll get his shit at Summers at Lights Out. And, of course, just like Bedlam with Randall, Jackson will need eyes in the back of his head after picking a fight with the Television Champion."

Jackson takes up position in an opposite corner from Bedlam as his music fades out. Phillip appears serious and focussed, whilst Tommy seems more relaxed and comfortable. The official issues his final checks, and then calls for the bell…

FIFTH MATCH
(1/20)
Phillip A. Jackson vs. Tommy Bedlam.
Singles Match.
(Match writer: SS)
Jackson begins to circle the ring, and looks as though he means to engage Bedlam in some sort of tie-up. Tommy originally looks like he's reciprocating, but as the two come closer together he nails Jackson with a straight right instead. The referee admonishes Bedlam, but he lays into Jackson with a second and then a third straight right, much to the joy of the assembled festival-goers. Jackson is backed up into the ropes, and Bedlam whips him into the opposite set… before knocking him over with a shoulder block! Jackson quickly scrambles to his feet, but Bedlam is waiting. He hoists him up for a sidewalk slam! Tommy hooks the leg…

ONE… T – NO!

Kickout from Jackson! Bedlam has a handful of hair and uses it to lift PAJ up again. It's right hands and forearms for Jackson next, which back Phillip up into the corner. Bedlam Irish whips him into the opposite set, attempting to follow him in with a cornered clothesline. Jackson evades! Tommy hits the turnbuckles chest first and stumbles back into the middle of the ring. Jackson hits the ropes and lands a charging dropkick to the knee, knocking Bedlam off balance… and PAJ follows up with an enziguri! Tommy, to his credit, fights straight back up to his feet… but this time it's Jackson's turn to hit his opponent with a sidewalk! And then he hooks the far leg…

ONE… TW – NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Kick out from Tommy Bedlam this time, as the combatants exchange sidewalk slams in the early going. Phillip A. Jackson gives up a few pounds to Tommy Bedlam… but only a few. I imagine that move was Jackson telling Bedlam that he has no intention of letting him bully him with power in this one."

Whilst Watkins gives his analysis, Jackson has turned Bedlam over in a single-leg Boston crab. Bedlam initially tries to not let his anguish show, but soon enough the pain is too much for such a charade. He eventually begins to crawl towards the bottom rope… only for Jackson to release, drag him back into the middle of the ring, and apply an STF!

Allen Price: "This is classic Phillip A. Jackson, in that he's ensuring that it's him who dictates the pace in this match. Bedlam almost looks like his play-thing!"

Indeed, Jackson again shifts and transitions into another submission, releasing his hold on Bedlam's legs and applying a cross face. This gives Bedlam his chance of escape, though, and he rolls backwards with PAJ, managing to pin Jackson's shoulders down in the process!

ONE… TWO… NO!

Jackson kicks out, but this is enough to gain Bedlam a little separation. The two are both quick to their feet, and Tommy attempts a discus lariat which is ducked by Jackson… who responds with a heel kick! Bedlam is rocked by the move, and turns his back on the Immortal, who grabs him in a rear waistlock and plants him with a German suplex! He bridges for the cover…

ONE… TWO… NO!

Bedlam kicks out! Jackson holds onto the rear waistlock and drags Tommy back up to his feet, and then he shifts into a half nelson. It looks like he might be going for a half nelson slam, but Bedlam senses his peril and starts to desperately fight out. He throws an elbow back into the side of PAJ’s head… and again… and a third time… and then a cutter from Bedlam! Tommy is slow to his feet, shaking off the cobwebs, but he’s up before Jackson. PAJ - upon finally regaining his base - stumbles towards Tommy, who is already charging off the ropes…

Allen Price: "DISCUS CLOTHESLINE!"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "And Tommy Bedlam doesn’t look like he’s done there. He’s perhaps looking for the killer blow…"

Bedlam is stalking his opponent from the corner, waiting patiently as Jackson struggles to find his feet. Tommy launches himself out of the corner, and runs through Phillip A. Jackson a massive spear!! Tommy hooks the leg!

ONE… TWO… T – NO!!

Jackson thrusts the shoulder up from the mat! Bedlam is surprised and disappointed, but he doesn’t let his frustrations bubble over. Instead, he begins an ascent towards the top rope, just as Jackson again makes it to a vertical base. Tommy comes off the top, looking for a flying clothesline… but Jackson instead catches him with a standing dropkick!! Tommy’s large frame is knocked out of the air and he lands in a heap on the mat! Jackson takes a moment to suck in a few lungfuls of oxygen before he focuses on Bedlam. He puts Tommy in a front face lock before dragging him up to his feet and driving knees up into his sternum. He releases him to throw a couple of hard forearms that rock Bedlam towards the ropes. Phillip whips him into the opposite set and then takes him down with a Lou Thesz press! Followed by straight right hands!

After a half-dozen, Jackson gets up off Bedlam and backs towards the ropes. He watches on as Tommy rolls onto his front, on his hands and knees, and PAJ thinks that his moment has come…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Jackson’s going for his Curbstomp, here… but Bedlam stands up as Jackson starts to drop the boot, causing PAJ to be propelled a couple of feet in the air… AND BEDLAM NAILS HIM WITH HIS BUCKSHOT SUPERKICK!!
PAJ instantly slumps to the mat, but Bedlam is quickly on him, dragging him up in a front facelock and then hooking both arms…

Jean-Luc Watkins: "And there’s the Bull’s Eye!!"

Allen Price: "Jackson is planted with the DDT, and now Tommy hooks the leg…"

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Winner: Tommy Bedlam via pinfall at 11:12.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here is your winner… TOMMY BEDLAM!”

Tommy rises up from the mat and has his arm raised in the air, and he exits the ring and starts interacting with the fans at ringside.

The fans in the arena begin to boo and draw attention to the entrance ramp causing the production team to switch the camera view to catch the cause of the commotion. Upon the camera switch, we see Shawn Summers walking down the ramp with a smirk on his face. He passes Tommy Bedlam as he walks past, and pays no attention to the victor of the match. Tommy does eye up the title in Shawn’s possession, though.

Allen Price: “It looks like we're getting an appearance from the Television champion, Shawn Summers. Nice of him to show up.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Look, Price, management has to be strategic regarding Shawn Summers. Due to Shawn's contract, he's only obligated to appear on so many shows in a non-wrestling capacity. We should be honored that the television champ decided to grace us with an unannounced appearance.”

Shawn wears a Toronto Blue Jays jersey over a white muscle shirt, black jeans and white and blue Nike Dunks sneakers. Der Basterd holds the Television championship up with his right hand - a smirk on his face as his attention is focused on the FWA legend, Phillip A. Jackson (PAJ) is standing in the ring, having picked himself up.

Allen Price: “Summers makes his way to the ring, focusing firmly on PAJ. These two are scheduled to meet for the Television Championship at Lights Out. This match-up is possibly so much more than about the television championship. The man who walks out of Lights Out with the Television Championship can enter the F1 Climaxx.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: That F1 Climaxx is going to be mental! It'll be interesting to see just who ends up competing because, as you know, it is the champion's prerogative whether they want to participate in this effort.”

PAJ breathes heavily and wipes the sweat from his brow as he looks on with the referee. Summers continues his approach with the title held firmly in the air. He takes a deep breath and prepares himself as Summers enters the ring and steps toward him. As Summers approaches PAJ, the referee tries to get between them but is shoved out of the way by him. While holding the championship up, Shawn presses it against the side of PAJ's face while mouthing off at him. The moment is brief as PAJ quickly shoves Summers away from him, and security stands between them.

Shawn Summers: “Did you feel that? How'd that feel, you fucking loser?”

Allen Price: “Summers is coming in highly hostile here. And for what? There's no need for all that. The match is already set.”

Summers continues to hold the television championship up as PAJ attempts to bypass security. They continue holding him back as Shawn continues to taunt him with insults.

Phillip A. Jackson: “Get him the hell out of here!”

Shawn Summers: “Your time is up - my time is now, old man. That was as close to championship gold as you're going to get. You will never get that close to it again. At Lights Out, you're done. You're done, old man. You're done.”

Phillip A. Jackson: “Yeah, okay. We'll see. We'll see, Shawn. Get off of me.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “PAJ is trying to get these officials off of him. Why are they holding him back? Let these two get at each other.”

PAJ attempts to get past security again as Summers takes a step back and tosses the championship on the ground.

Shawn Summers: “You're all talk, man. You're all talk. Show me why you're a former world champion. COME ON!”

Summers continues to entice PAJ, knowing he cannot get through the barrage of security and personnel.

Shawn Summers: “Let him go so I can show him why he hasn't been a damn champion SINCE coming back.”

Phillip A. Jackson: “We'll see who's all talk at Lights Out, Shawn. We'll see. Fucking choke artist.”

Allen Price: “Oh, man. I think PAJ got under Shawn's skin with that comment. It's been well documented on social media how Shawn has been known to talk a big game but has not been able to back it up when the time comes.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Be that as it may, Summers has a chance to shut all the neigh sayers up with a victory of a former world champion, and PAJ, well, he gets the opportunity to get in the ring with Shawn AND IF he wins he'll have the chance to compete in the F1 Climaxx.”

Shawn picks up the belt with a sour expression before exiting the ring with it as the scene slowly fades to black.

navy.png

A video package begins with a shot of a young man standing in a fighting pose in a wrestling ring, his face hidden by shadows as another figure approaches him. A narrator begins to talk.

“They Call Him A Demon”

The man screams as he engages in a headlock with the other man.

“Puroresu No Akuma: The Demon of Pro Wrestling in the Queen's English, is what they called Akihiko Kawaguchi. On first impression, such a name would perhaps describe a man of questionable morals with a ghoulish presence. A man who's very shadow casts fear upon the masses. However, that could not be further from the truth.”

The man, who we can now see is Akihiko Kawaguchi, delivers a couple of strong strikes to his opponent, knocking them back.

“While Kawaguchi's moniker may appear frightful, the man who holds it is as wholesome as they come in the wrestling world. His beaming and infectious smile is often piercing through his overflowing locks of coal black hair, reaching down to the peak of his traps. Too conventionally handsome to be considered a demon. Personality wise out of the ring, quite the opposite of demonic as well. Akihiko's demeanor could be best compared to your typical Shonen jump anime protagonist: pure of heart, full of joy and passion with a sometimes naïve amount of positivity.

So what makes him a demon you ask, if not his looks or personality? The answer lies in the squared circle and in between the ropes. What the world refers to as demonic is what has long been described in the East as his Battle Spirit. His willingness to take the fight to his opponent, no matter what obstacles stand in his way. An almost surgical method of wearing his opponent down with strikes and superior grappling at an inhuman pace due to his impeccable conditioning. You may be stronger than him. You may be faster than him. You may be more experienced. You may be more devious...But you will never outwork or outpace him. He is relentless and will continue to walk forward, disregarding his own well being in the process. He will work through the pain through sheer will and determination, much like an aforementioned demon.

The reality of how this came to be is simple enough as well: Akihiko only knows wrestling. This has made him into the rising star he is today and helped him climb the ranks in his native country of Japan so quickly and successfully. On the flip side, it's left him a little void of life experience and a bit awkward socially. This will be his biggest hurdle to overcome now that he has landed in America. Will he be able to adjust to the culture and find the same success he found at home? Will he be lost in the competitive shuffle of the American wrestling scene, especially on a roster blooming with so much talent in Fantasy Wrestling Alliance? Follow his upcoming adventures to find out!”

Kawaguchi jumps into the air and his knee connects with the jaw of his sparring partner, knocking them flat on the canvas. A smile creeps onto his face as the screen fades to black and a graphic appears;

‘PURORESU NO AKUMA’
AKIHIKO KAWAGUCHI

COMING SOON

navy.png

‘No Love’ | Death Grips

[video=youtube;2MHhLDCJ57E]

The unique setting for Fallout does not deter Uncle J.J. JAY! from being spotted in the crowd when No Love blares out across Blended Festival. He’s not on his own either, many of the Nephews have gathered. Quiet is in tow, Harry is limping behind Uncle though holding a box packaged with an Ancient Roman theme, NOE-I and Maid of Death were spared the day’s atrocities, but the worst of the group is Alphonse who is completely bandaged up from head to toe and being wheeled by NOE-I. Really, he has no business being here but it doesn’t seem like the Sherpa has much of a choice in the matter given he’s incapable of even moving. Even the Connection are present in spite of a brief bit of internal strife within the duo. It appears, for whatever reason, only Thomas West is missing from the assembly.

Allen Price: “The Nephews aren’t a pretty sight after what Chris did to them earlier tonight. The Nephews never learn not to cross paths with him, and they nearly lost another ally as a result.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “But it wasn’t Peacock that left with the Crown of Thorns, Allen. Just as he’s done going all the way back to Cosmic Playground on Fallout 002, he came so close, yet fell short. And it’s pretty clear he’s bound to let the same thing happen once again at Golden Opportunity.”

While the Nephews are making their way to the squared circle, they’re accosted a plenty for autographs. Even Alphonse has won over fans tonight for having been literally put through fire and lived to tell the tale, if living is what his current condition can be described as. Uncle is happy to take pictures and bestow his tentacled kiss on many a fans on the way to the ring.

Allen Price: “Be that as it may, this isn’t about Peacock, this is about the Nephews trying to corrupt another member of the FWA roster in Cornelius Aurelius Caesar, the former FWA World Tag Team Champion. Surely that’s not something you want to see, Jean-Luc? After all, the Nephews hold a grudge against your friends in Executive Excellence, and Caesar holds a similar grudge. These two forces coming together…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’m not remotely worried, Allen. If the Nephews want to recruit another freak to the show, they can be my guest. Last I checked, there were no Nephews in the Golden Opportunity match, and no Nephews currently holding championships. I’m not worried.”

Cthulhu’s Nephews have arrived at ringside and Uncle unsurprisingly already has a microphone in his grasp. No Love comes to an end and Uncle taps on his microphone to quiet down the gathered fans.

J.J. JAY!: “Things are looking bright for the Nephews. The Connection are on their way to becoming FWA World Tag Team Champions, Thomas West slapped the shit out of Boogie Baby and is still your King of DeathMatch - my hatred for monarchs be damned - and tonight… if you’ll allow me to get ahead of myself… tonight, we invite a new addition to Cthulhu’s Nephews. I’m excited for this. I really am. I know that on Meltdown, things didn’t go the way an idealist would’ve wanted it to go. But I’m not an idealist. Things went the exact way they were meant to go. I wanted to show the General that win or lose, the Nephews would stand by his side… unlike say a certain dim-witted whale rotting away in the ocean. I wanted to show the General that I trusted him, and I was willing to risk defeat to show much I was willing to trust him. I wanted to show the General that this is a process, and the next step in that process is him becoming a Nephew. Now, I could go on and on about the benefits of being a Nephew, but I think the results speak for themselves. I mean look at these guys, Alphonse is barely conscious-”

Uncle looks over his shoulder.

J.J. JAY!: “Actually, he may have passed out. Harry is bruised. He should be resting. Quiet is practically bursting to tell our Dictator how valued he’d be among us. We all want you among the Nephews. This is where you belong. So Caesar, what do you say?”

‘Legacy of Rome’ | Andreas Waldetoft.

[video=youtube;ZFvborIdCn4]

The familiar theme of Cornelius Aurelius Caesar hits and the esteemed general finally appears. His face still has that sunken expression, however, he’s paid extra attention to his grooming. He’s wearing a modern looking red military jacket, all buttons buttoned. Under that one can see a white shirt and a pink-ish red tie over it. Fans can also distinguish the outlines of the toga he’s wearing under the jacket. Caesar walks to the ring, enters it and comes face-to-face with Uncle as a horde of Nephews surround him.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “Uncle, you’re right. This decision can’t wait any longer. Stagnation and wasted time benefits no one but the ones actually running the show. While we tippy-toe around each other, that all-talk no-bite Jean-Luc over there at the commentary table gets to sit there smugly, knowing that every second his masters need, they’re going to get. So, yes. It’s time we decide on our commitments for good here.”

Caesar’s eyes circle around all those different Nephews, but they end on Uncle again.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “I’m known for making difficult decisions under pressure, I won many battles under such circumstances. I ordered my men to construct bridges in record times, I oversaw a construction of two walls, trapping an army in between them. I marched on Rome when I had nothing but my legions and all my country was openly opposed me. I’m not exaggerating when I say that this decision I’m making right here is up there in terms of importance.”

Uncle chuckles at Caesar’s face after that.

J.J. JAY!: “Importance, undoubtedly. Becoming a Nephew is life-changing, as you might expect. Stables come and go. Nations rise and fall. Empires rise and set. But Nephews is forever. You remember what you were able to do against the odds with Rome, now think about what you could do with the universe at the tip of your fingers. This is what being a Nephew is all about.”

Caesar’s fingers dance around his chin. The General takes a breath in and his head moves in a manner that can be interpreted as a small nod.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “You’re not wrong, Uncle. The things you can offer me are simply extraordinary. You’ve opened my eyes to a new world of infinite possibilities and I can never thank you enough for that.”

J.J. JAY!: “That’s what it means to be a Cosmic Horror, General. Showing you possibilities you can’t quite comprehend, and knowing that there’s no way you’ll be able to resist the temptations - nor should you - of grasping it once more. It was a selfless act, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t know you’d be unable to resist the lure. So, let us hear out the inevitable.”

Caesar nods again.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “Of course, of course. I’m getting ahead of myself. I lost Stu, I don’t know when he’s going to come back or if he ever will. Now, I have the opportunity to make new connections that will benefit both parties here. Continue from where I have left off, rise to new height. I can do everything.”

Uncle smiles, sensing the direction of this conversation.

J.J. JAY!: “Wait, wait, before you say what I’m confident you’re about to say. Harry, bring it forward.”

Harry limps forward with his box in hand and removes the top of it, presenting the General with a one-of-a-kind red Roman-meet-Nephews themed tracksuit. In fact, instead of the usual bottoms, there’s shorts and a toga. Uncle is gleeful presenting the pseudo-uniform to the general.

Caesar smiles, matching the smirk on Uncle’s face.

J.J. JAY!: “A tracksuit befitting one such as yourself.”

“Don’t be shy, General! Immortality is at the palm of your hands. It’s yours. Take it.”

Then, Caesar’s smile suddenly vanishes.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “But this is not my way. I will not let myself get assimilated by a group of jackals. Your false promises and shaky grounds mean nothing to me because you are untrustworthy as you are callous. You think insulting Stu Grimes like that is the way to gain my favour? You’re no helpful hand, you just want to consume everything in your way. I am willing to give concessions from my sense of civility and honor in the quest of avenging my best friend, but the moment I give you my hand, you won’t be satisfied until you consume me whole. I can excuse your eccentricities but your insolence is why I will never be a Nephew.”

Caesar turns his back to Uncle.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “Thank you for the week Uncle, I had fun. Also, I can very well see the brass knuckles you’re all hiding, if I was any surprised then perhaps I would say ‘Et tu, Uncle?’ But thankfully, I know better now. I got experience that you don’t.”

He tightens his grip on the microphone and immediately smashes it in Harry’s face. Maid of Death grabs Caesar to get him away from Harry but she eats a microphone to the face for her troubles. The General kicks the unconscious Alphonse over, sending him sprawling off his wheel chair and rolling to the outside. He continues his rampage by grabbing the approaching Uncle by his legs and taking him down with a double leg takedown but before he could go ham on the ringleader, the Nephews swarm him. Half the Nephews grab him by the left arm and the other half grab him by the right arm, they drag him into the middle of the ring. His legs are also neutralized by more Nephew force, rendering him completely helpless.

Cornelius Aurelius Caesar: “I got stabbed 23 times before, Uncle, do your fucking worst!”

Uncle chuckles, and shrugs, pulling out the aforementioned brass knuckles, pink gems layering the knuckles.

He glances at it, glances at Cornelius and then - PINK MIST TO THE FACE! The General can’t cover his face with his arms held by the Nephews, and blinded as he is, has no means of knowing when the strikes might come.

J.J. JAY!: “My dear General. Thomas spoke to me earlier, you may have noted his absence. He told me that doing this would make us no different than the Yuppies running this whole business. And I think he was right. We’re going to do things differently. Besides, between you and I, GG there said he wouldn’t come out if I proceeded with it. Although I think that enticed the prospect to Dreamer a bit more. But it all works out anyways. You were betrayed once upon a time, and so allowed to keep that ego of yours intact. In fact, I’m sure you wanted this. You were ready to embrace it. Being betrayed is easier to stomach than defeat. I’m not going to give you what you want. Instead, at Lights Out, in your Superdome, I’m going to make you taste something you’ve never truly tasted before. A rout, Nephew. Decimation. Outmaneuvering. A sacking. Subjugation! And with no one else to blame but yourself. No deceit. No big dumb giant to blame. Just you. Only you. At the Superdome, Nephew, it is I that will come, that will see, and that will conquer.”

Uncle drops the microphone, and the Nephews drop Caesar’s arms in the process. The General tries to retaliate instantly, but blinded as he is, and with the Nephews scattering and grinning, he’s only striking at the air. As “No Love” echoes in the Blended Festival once more, Caesar finally reaches to his face to rid himself of the pink mist blinding him. He glares outside the ring at the retreating Nephews.

Allen Price: “On one hand, I’m grateful we didn’t see a repeat of what your Executive Excellence did on Meltdown, on the other, that doesn’t make me like the Nephews anymore. I hope Caesar makes Uncle regret underestimating him if this challenge really does go through.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “He should’ve just accepted the offer, Allen, but he’s too proud for his own good. You really think Uncle is going to give him a fair match at Lights Out? Uncle is just delaying the gratification. And I think I’m going to enjoy seeing Caesar getting humbled in ‘his’ superdome.”

navy.png

Natalie Rosenberg: "It is now time for your Fallout main event!"

The crowd cheers wildly in excitement and anticipation.

Natalie Rosenberg: "The next contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FWA North American Championship!"

"Legendary" || Royce Da 5'9 feat. Travis Barker

[video=youtube_share;odeHqTIKkHo]

"Legendary" plays and the crowd erupts into boos as "The Legend" makes his way out with his father, Logan Darwin, in tow. The fans let Johnny hear it but he doesn't let it phase him any and before he walks down to the ring he says something to his father, and Logan nods and turns around and returns to the back as Johnny walks down to the ring.

Allen Price: "Johnny Johnson making his way out without his father at his side, and if you recall the last time he went one on one with Lizzie Rose, he won the North American Championship with the assistance of his father. Is it wise for Johnny to go it alone, J-L?"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Perhaps he wants to show that he can get it done without the help of his daddy at ringside, which I must admit is admiral."

Allen Price: "Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?"

Jean-Luc Watkins: "You're getting better Price."

"The Key, the secret" || The Urban Cookie Collective

[video=youtube_share;-PfM2-dlt6M]

The crowd roars to life for Lizzie Rose, who sprints out on stage and immediately poses for the fans. She dances along with her theme music as she runs down to the ring.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Could you imagine if she won tonight, Price? What a laugh that would be!"

Allen Price: "You never know, it could happen. Anything is possible, J-L."

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Oh you crack me up, Price, good joke!"

Allen Price: "Despite what you think, these fans certainly believe in Lizzie Rose."

"Sick" || Adelitas Way

[video=youtube;UaVcRnPt3EM]

The champion makes his way out to a mixed reaction but the fans still firmly behind Lizzie Rose for tonight's affair. Nevertheless, none of that phases the champion as he walks down to the ring with his title nestled snuggly around his waist.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "Now, here comes the man that will be walking out of here still the champion tonight, rest assured."

Allen Price: "If you say so, J-L."

The three competitors stand in their respective corners as Natalie stands in the center of the ring.

Natalie Rosenberg: "Introducing the challengers, first from Philadelphia, PA and weighing in at 230 lb, he is "The Legend" Johnny Johnson!"

More boos for the self proclaimed legend as he returns the boos with his own crude gestures...

Natalie Rosenberg: "Next, from Brooklyn, NY and weighing in at 99 lb, she is "The Rave" Lizzie Rose!"

The crowd is firmly behind Lizzie Rose as a loud, positive response for her is heard...

Natalie Rosenberg: "Their opponent, he weighs in at 240 lb and he is the current FWA North American Champion...representing Executive Excellence..."The Prodigy"...Mike Parr!"

A mixed reaction for the champion as he hands off his championship to referee Larry Stevens, who holds it up high and then hands it off to the ringside and calls for the bell!

SIXTH MATCH - MAIN EVENT
(1/60)
Mike Parr [c] vs. Lizzie Rose vs. Johnny Johnson (w/ Logan Darwin).
FWA North American Championship
Triple Threat Match.
(Match writer: Jimmy)
The bell sounds and the main event for Fallout 020 is underway as Johnson makes a beeline for Lizzie Rose, and pummels her in her corner, much to the dismay of the fans in attendance that shower Johnson with pure hatred. Johnson stops mid-beatdown to respond to the crowd with another crude gesture before returning his attention back to his attack on poor Lizzie Rose. Back in his corner, the champion, Mike Parr watches on as he decides to let Johnson soften up Lizzie. Johnson takes Rose by the head and sends her to the opposite corner with an irish whip, and Rose bounces hard out of the corner straight into a short-arm clothesline by Johnson!

Johnson glances over at Parr and gives off another crude gesture in Parr’s general direction, and the champion seems a bit nonplussed by it but he still makes his way out of the corner, and he gives a light tap on Johnson’s shoulder and just as Johnson violently turns around, Parr levels him with a hard right! Parr is in the driver seat now as he continues to drill Johnson with rights and then some lefts as Johnson is on spaghetti legs and Parr kicks his legs out from underneath him, and with Johnson down to one knee, Parr strikes with a shining wizard! Johnson rolls to the apron before Parr can inflict any further harm, and Parr turns around just in time as Lizzie Rose comes leaping off the top rope and Parr catches her in mid-air and holds her in position for longer than she’d like to be held before he drops her down hard with a powerslam! Parr doesn’t waste any time as he lands a nicely executed standing moonsault on Rose and makes the cover!

One…
NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “The champion is right where he wants to be now in the driver’s seat as he takes control of the match.”

Parr drops a knee right across Lizzie’s face before applying a headlock to slow the pace, but not long after that it’s broken up by Johnson as he knees Parr in the head! Johnson then lays into Parr with several stomps to the midsection and head area all the while he’s trash talking Parr. Lizzie is starting to gain her senses back and quickly takes advantage of the opening as she rolls up Johnson from behind with a school-boy!

One…
TW-NO!

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Lizzie Rose nearly pulled off the upset right there!”

Allen Price: “Rose caught Johnny Johnson by surprise that’s for sure!”

Johnson kicks out and rolls through back to his feet and he swings wildly but Lizzie catches him by the arm and counters with an arm drag! Lizzie with another arm drag and then she follows up with a seated senton to Johnson! Lizzie is feeling it now as the crowd rallies behind her, but her comeback is cut short as she turns around right into a flying knee to the face courtesy of Mike Parr! Parr takes the dazed Lizzie and hits a double underhook backbreaker on The Rave, and Lizzie crumbles to the mat, clutching her lower spine and Parr adds insult to injury with a soccer kick straight to the back! Lizzie rolls over on her stomach, which allows Parr to continue to target her lower back with several brutal looking stomps!

Allen Price: “The crowd is letting Mike Parr know exactly how they feel right now.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Mike Parr isn’t here to make friends, Price. He’s here to win the match and make sure the North American Championship stays with Executive Excellence!”

Johnson clubs Parr from behind and pummels Parr down to a knee before taking Parr by the head, and Johnson drops Parr with a snap suplex! Johnson then lands a running senton to Parr, who was lying face down and Johnson applies a side headlock to Parr. Mike Parr is trying to break free, but to no avail as Johnson does his best to maintain a good grip on the hold. Eventually, Parr starts to rise up and he breaks out of the hold, and he drills Johnson with several back elbow shots! Johnson is reeling and Parr runs the ropes and comes back with a clothesline, taking Johnson off of his feet, but in an instant Johnson kips right back up and he starts to trade blows with Parr. The crowd starts to stir and cheer, unbeknownst to Parr and Johnson, Lizzie Rose is propped up on the apron and just as Parr and Johnson turn their attention to Lizze, she takes them both out with a springboard crossbody! Parr instinctively rolls over to the apron for a reprieve while Lizzie focuses on her long time arch nemesis, Johnny Johnson.

Johnson springs back to his feet and swings wildly again at Lizzie, who once again ducks and this time she answers back with a spinning heel kick! Lizzie unloads on Johnny with a spinning back fist and a back hand chop before running the ropes, and she comes back with Girls Meets Mat! Tornado DDT to Johnny Johnson and she drops down on him for the cover!

One…
Two…
THR-NO!

Mike Parr makes the save just in time!

Allen Price: “I thought for certain that was it and we had a new champ!”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Now, don’t be so quick to count out Mike Parr, Price.”

Allen Price: “I never did count him out, J-L.”

Parr drags Lizzie away from Johnson and tosses her in the corner where he peppers her with lefts and rights, followed by stomps until she’s slumped down, and Parr drives his knee straight at her jaw at full speed!

Allen Price: “Good grief, he could’ve dislocated her jaw, or at the very least knocked a tooth out!”

Parr drags Lizzie back up and hits a bridging northern lights suplex!

One…
Two…
NO!

Lizzie kicks out this time! Parr lays into her with more stomps before kicking her to the apron and then to the outside! Parr motions wiping his hands clean and then from behind he’s clubbed by Johnny Johnson, and then Johnson lands a boot to the midsection and plants Parr with a float over DDT! Johnson drops down on Parr and hooks the far leg!

One…
Two…
NO!

Johnson sits up and runs his hands through his hair with a look of frustration. Johnson scolds referee Larry Stevens and orders him to count faster next time. Johnson bends down to pick up Parr, but Parr catches Johnson with a small package!

One…
Two…
NO!

Johnson kicks out just in the nick of time! Meanwhile, on the outside, Lizzie Rose is starting to stir as the fans try their best to rally her back in the match. Johnson attempts a front face lock grapple on Parr, but Parr counters with a sit out jawbreaker! Parr then spins Johnson around and hits him with a belly to back suplex! Parr is looking to finish this as he starts making his way to the turnbuckle to climb up top…

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Parr has X Marks the spot in mind, and if he hits it then this match is as good as over!”

Allen Price: “Yay, another Executive Excellence victory…”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Show a little more excitement than that, Price!”

Allen Price: “...Wait…you’d be wise not to count out Lizzie Rose, J-L!”

Parr is up top but Lizzie Rose has now joined him up there, and the two of start duking it out until Parr pie faces Lizzie back into the ring but unfortunately that comes back to bite Parr as Lizzie falls right into the ropes causing Parr to crotch himself! Parr falls off the turnbuckle, while holding his family jewels, as Lizzie begins to realize what has happened. Parr is slowly starting to collect himself on the apron but Lizzie is right there with The Shuffle! Triangle dropkick to Parr sends him flying to the outside!

Lizzie can’t believe it but there’s still one more opponent left as Johnson drills her from behind and Johnson sends Lizzie to the corner with an irish whip. Johnson backs up and has Lizzie in his sights as he comes charging towards her but she counters with a pendulum kick out of the corner followed by a missile dropkick to Johnson! Lizzie is feeding off the energy now as she takes Johnny by the head and runs towards the corner…SLICED LIZ! SHE HITS ALL OF IT AND DROPS DOWN ON TOP OF JOHNSON FOR THE COVER!

ONE
TWO
THREE!

Winner: Lizzie Rose at 35:02

Jean-Luc Watkins: “She did it, Price!! Lizzie Rose did it!!”

Lizzie Rose can barely move for a moment, and instead lays in the middle of the ring, spent and broken and exhausted. She can’t here the explosion of noise around her, or the chanting of her name, or even the official asking her if she is okay.

Natalie Rosenberg: “Here is your winner… and the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW FWA North American Champion… LIZZIE ROSE!!”

Allen Price: “What a contest, Price! Unbelievable stuff! These three go more than half an hour, but Lizzie Rose emerges with the North American Championship… a true fan favourite, and would you listen to Austin right now!”

Indeed, the noise is quite ridiculous, and eventually Lizzie comes to and begins to climb to her feet in the eye of the storm. She looks as though she might fall down, but catches herself on the ropes and uses them to keep her vertical base. The official has collected her newly won championship prize, handing it over to Lizzie. Rose takes it hesitantly, almost as if she’s unsure whether she is worthy, or whether she will prove herself to be in time.

Finally, with the audience going bonkers around her, Lizzie Rose lifts the belt high up into the air, and then climbs to the second turnbuckle to repeat the gesture from a higher perch. We fade to black on this picture of a new, confident champion.

navy.png

"Greenback Boogie" || Ima Robot.

[video=youtube;zXk7xWLe7B0]

Jeering intensifies as the familiar anthem of the FWA World Champion plays out into the open air of the Blended Festival.

Allen Price: “The Austin faithful are incensed at the sight of your boy Danny Toner.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “The Austin faithful are a bunch of fruit loops Allen. It doesn’t matter, all that matters is that Alyster Black is going to do the right thing and relinquish his shot at the FWA World Championship.”

Allen Price: “You don’t really believe that Alyster Black is going to give up an opportunity to tear Danny Toner’s head off do you?”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “Of course I do! Any other option is suicide for Mr. Black.”

Indeed they are incensed, becoming more rabid as Danny steps through the curtains on the main stage with a big shit eating grin on his face. Immaculately clean clothes - a grey CP jumper, black fitted jeans, white Gucci runners -, World Championships strung over his shoulders and in his right hand is a stack of papers. He holds it up in the air for all to see, the top of the visible page reads “Lights Out World Championship Match Contract”.

The jeers continue as Danny happily strolls down to the ring, with a swagger that screams smug, arrogant, and knowing he’s the GOAT. Inside the ring as his music begins to die down Danny calls for a microphone.

Danny Toner: “I told all of you that I was a good guy.”

Booing.

Danny Toner: “What? You all saw Violet Dreyer get carted off in the back of an ambulance. I showed a little bit of good faith and this is how you repay me?”

Booing intensifies.

Danny Toner: “I really don’t get it. What do you people want from me? I promised I’d let Violet Dreyer survive if Alyster agreed to my condition: don’t dare show up at Lights Out. I exercised some good freakin’ will by letting that tramp go and what do I get in return? An acceptance from Cal Robinson on behalf of Alyster Black. An announcement that the Lights Out main event will NOT go ahead as planned. I mean… how much of a fucking pussy are you? You see wrestling fans, you might think I’m doing you all a disservice by getting this match cancelled at Lights Out, but in reality, I’m saving you all from the most awkward, horrifying viewing you’ll ever lay eyes on. Nobody needs to see what I would have done to Alyster Black if he had have decided to swallow his common sense and show up in my ring. You’ve been subject to a lot over these last few years; two Saint Sulley reigns, a hot potato of what was once a great title, the overexposure of the dirt-worst stable to EVER hit FWA - yo, Unc’! - and an absolute fuckfest of irrationality from those in power. It would be unbecoming of me to force you to witness such brutality of your beloved Alyster Black. I don’t want that for you. I don’t want that for him. It was with great freakin’ relief I viewed Cal’s little FWA exclusive today but then it got me thinking… Black shouldn’t get to scoot off scott-free. He shouldn’t get to just run away like Randy Ramon and Krash. He hasn’t earned that. Alyster, bud, you’re doing the right thing by not taking up your shot at Lights Out… but you owe all these fans a damn explanation! That’s why I want you to come out here right fuckin’ now and tell all these fans that you’re not on my level, that it would be irresponsible of you to get into my ring, that you want to save your own ass the complete and utter embarassment of what would transpire if you even thought about stepping to me. Hit Sonne. This is the last fuckin’ time you’ll ever be in the presence of the champion of the world, this is the last time you’ll ever look across a ring and see someone of my standing. You better make the most of this little explanation Aly… because this is the last damn time you’ll ever be relevant.”

"Sonne" || Rammstein.

[video=youtube;YtEWoavDlcM]

Alyster walks through the curtain to a major pop, but the number one contender to the FWA World Championship is in no mood to soak in their adulation. The masked man has his FWA X Championship strapped around his waist and unfastens it as he walks down the aisle, dragging it behind. He quickly enters the ring and stares down Danny but is met with a laugh from the champion. Danny hands Alyster the contract and then fumbles around his pocket before producing a zippo lighter. Grinning wildly, he tosses Alyster the lighter, the X champion lets go of his championship belt to catch it. Danny looks down on the belt, shaking his head in disgust at the sight of it.

Danny Toner: “CUT THE MUSIC!”

Sonne quickly dies out and the crowd begins to chant.

“FUCK HIM UP ALY! FUCK HIM UP!”

Clap, clap!

Danny Toner: “Cute belt, champ. You think you can hide behind Robinson? You think you can disrespect me!? Nawh, I want you to show the whole fuckin’ world what I’ve known all along… that you’re nothing more than a little bitch who got lucky. You are who you are because of who you tagged with. You’re the product of sheer good luck and a hell of a lot of chance. You don’t even deserve to be here. Think about it. You’re live on television, making a quick buck because of who you’re in the ring with. Nothing new there, right? You want to do somethin’? You must wanna hit me, right?”

Danny juts his chin forward, offering Alyster a free shot.

Danny Toner: “But you’ll do fucking nothing, you sorry excuse for a wrestler. You ain’t got no fight. You ain’t got no charisma. You ain’t worth one single iota of my time. But… you pissed me off. The fact that you even think you could step to me pissed me off. The fact that you actually even dared to dream that you could take these championships from me pissed me off. You… you fucking piss me off. You’re a carny schmuck that shouldn’t even be signed to the roster yet somehow, someway, you were mere weeks away from fighting me for the Undisputed World Championship. Funny, ain’t it? But the jig is up, Aly. I want you to take that lighter and set fire to that contract. I want you to tell everyone that you’re a fuckin’ bitch that’s too afraid of the consequences. I want you to admit you’re out of your league and that you’re rowing up shit creek with your fuckin’ hands, flappin’ and flailin’ like the two-bit con of a man that you actually are. You’re finished. No set ablaze your hopes and aspirations like a good little lamb AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DAMN RING!!!”

Danny inches closer, his nose so close to touching Alyster’s. He takes a deep breath then backs off, readjusting his tie as he composes himself. Alyster holds the lighter up as the crowd is begging him to not go through with it. Alyster lights the zippo, holding the flame up to a chorus of boos as Danny Toner eggs him on. Alyster raises the contract up and brings it close to the flame.

Allen Price: “I cannot believe that Alyster Black is actually going to go through with this.”

Jean-Luc Watkins: “I’ve always said Allen, Alyster Black is one of the smartest men working in the FWA today, he knows what’s good for him.”

The flame inches closer and closer, singing the corner of the contract…

BUT ALYSTER THROWS THE PAPERS IN DANNY TONERS FACE RIGHT BEFORE HEADBUTTING HIM HARD ENOUGH TO KNOCK HIM OFF HIS FEET!

The Austin crowd explodes, cheering on Alyster Black’s actions with extreme gusto.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “CHEAP SHOTTING SON OF A BITCH! ALYSTER BLACK IS AN IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE’S DOING?!”

Allen Price: “He’s doing the right thing Baby! He’s going to Lights Out, he’s going to challenge for the World Championship!”

Alyster drops down into a mount and rains down on Danny Toner with wild haymakers. Danny does his best to cover up and fight back. He manages to shove Alyster off and scrambles to his feet. Alyster lunges for him again, tackling him into the ropes, both men are laying into each other with closed fists.

Jean-Luc Watkins: "and he repays him with this?”

Allen Price: “Danny Toner deserves a lot more than this Jean-Luc. Get him Alyster!”

They move into the corner where Alyster starts ripping into Toner with elbow strikes and headbutts. Danny reaches out, grabbing at Alyster’s mask and twisting it slightly, obscuring his vision enough so that Danny can shove him back and take him down to the mat. Danny is raining down with punches now but Alyster fights back, clawing at Danny’s eyes.

Security bum rushes the ring, a dozen strong. Black security shirts swamping the battling pair. Alyster and Danny are completely enveloped and pulled apart. Both men brought to their feet, screaming at each other. Danny’s noise is bloodied and he is furious, spitting at Alyster Black. The number one contender breaks free from the group holding him back and leaps into the group holding Danny, laying into the World Champion again until he’s pulled off once more. The security holding Danny back manage to get him out of the ring and up the ramp. The group remaining in the ring manage to keep Black from following.

On the ramp, security have taken their hands off Danny, he’s content to walk away and settle things at Lights Out, but realises that something is missing. He looks into the ring and spots his World Championship belt laying on the mat. Security has given Alyster Black some breathing room. He finds his own X championship on the mat, picking it up and raising it high as he steps on the World Championship.

Jean-Luc Watkins: “The disrespect. That’s the world championship you goon! That’s Danny Toner’s championship belt!”

Allen Price: “And Alyster Black is sending a clear message, that he believes his X Championship is the REAL world championship, and at Lights Out he has a chance to prove it once and for all.”

Alyster kicks the world championship out of the ring, Danny leaps forward to catch it but comes up just short. He picks his Undisputed World Championship belt and stares at Alyster Black in the ring with pure hatred in his eyes whilst security makes a barrier to keep the fired up combatants from continuing their brawl as the show fades to black.

Last edited:

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
nephews absolutely suck

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Missing Match Promo from Vampyra!

"The Day the Music Dies"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vampyra
Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Austin, Texas
10:21pm CST

Opening, the camera zooms in on an old record player. It has a dark wooden base with a trim of plastic. There is a dial on the front for volume, and some of the buttons on it are missing. Hanging over it is a see-through covering. If there is a time frame for when this was made, it is likely to be late 80’s or early or mid 90’s. Dust covers it, likely rarely used as the all iconic, vinyl record sits in the middle on the turntable. Its black top with small ridges for the needle to read and a vibrant red center. The needle is grabbed by a woman’s hand with painted fingernails. The record spins as the needle is placed on it and goes through a medley of music from different eras.

What is considered to be one of the first popular “rock songs,” from Buddy Holly “Rock Around” begins to play.

“One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock rock

Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock rock

Nine, ten, eleven o'clock, twelve o'clock rock

We're gonna rock around the clock to-”

Record scratch, there is a jump, this time breaking into the 80’s with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. “Beat It” plays with its iconic rift.

The music builds a few moments before the late popstar begins to blare out the opening.

“They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"

"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"

The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear

So bea-”

Another scratch of the record, cutting the music, and the song changes to a curious choice, “American Pie,” by Don McLean. The song is part-way through already, and it starts at a particular line right before the first chorus.

“But something touched me deep inside

The day the music died-”

And once more the record transitions towards a new song, the genre being more fitting of a certain group in FWA. The iconic song from 1999, “I Want it That Way,” from the Backstreet Boys. The intro strums its way to lyrics often heard and quoted through a certain TV scene.

“You are my fire…

The one desire…

Believe when I say…

I want it that way…

But we are two worlds ap-”

And violently the song comes to an end as the hand angrily grabs the needle and pulls it back, scratching the record. The hand pulls and pulls before the needle snaps off the record. The woman holds it up to her face and we see the distinct mask that made its first appearance in FWA just a day before. The violet base with the neon trims, tiny “horn” designs on the top, and the sharp lines and “fangs” jutting out. Vampyra looks at the needle and shakes her head.

“Why was this music popular… ever!?” She rolls her eyes before tossing the record needle over her shoulder. “Americans…”

The camera zooms out and gets a better view of where we are. We are on the roof-tops in Austin, Texas as the city turns to night. The skyline is filled with towering feats of modern architecture with glass buildings towering above the city. Below, we hear the sounds of downtown Austin with some music being played on a Friday night, likely from a near-by club. But Vampyra, sitting cross-legged on top of the roof, is far from it, reflecting. The wind gently blows through her hair that sticks out from her mask. She has her faded blue jeans still on from the previous night at Meltdown and a loose fitting long sleeve purple top that flaps in the wind slightly. Glancing, she looks at the needle she threw down.

“I suppose I should tell who I borrowed this from…” Then the masked wrestler shrugs. “Then again, I doubt it will be missed.”

Leaning forward, Vampyra gives a small chuckle. Placing her pointer finger on her cheek, she hums, thinking about what to say.

“To begin, I apologize for the unique setting, FWA. It was the only place I could have found some peace. I flew twelve and a half hours from Tokyo to Las Vegas after a show in COSMIC Joshi Wrestling, barely had a day, and now flew again this morning. I guess I have… what is it called? Jet lag. But I suppose that is a part of the challenge I wish to undertake. There is a world to explore and there is not a moment to waste. But I have little time to rest and with my FWA debut tomorrow. I was told the dancer boy from those three that stepped up was the Backstreet Boy…”

And saying his name, there is a smile on Vampyra’s face, remembering her repeatedly slapping him. “Maybe he was a bit more ‘tough’ than I expected? It was fun making a fool of you before. I look forward to doing it again. But I suppose I needed some place to clear my head with this going on.”

Looking up at the sky above, the moon is visible, almost a half-moon. There is barely a star in the sky as the lights of the city take over.

“And I have always done my best thinking under the night sky. There is something calming about it, romantic, and yet so dangerous. Many nights I stood out on my balcony and stared out, letting my mind work. A rooftop is not ideal, but I get a view of this new place to explore, America. A place that will make me stronger. The truth is that in recent years, many gaijin wish to make themselves known in my home country. One of my best friends is one of them and she is one who has thrived with us. But there are some who wish to go from Japan to America. That was something I did not understand until I got my first taste of competition here. Now I know this is a place that can be a second home. In America, I can show the way of MAYHEM.”

Taking a deep breath, Vampyra explains. “MAYHEM was the group that saved me from SIN. I needed direction and I found it. I realized that you can do what is NEEDED to win a match, and you don’t need ‘everything,’ if that makes sense. In a world where people think there is only a high or low road, we take a new path. We show it-”

She raises her right hand. “In the ring,” before raising the other, “Or with our words, and my English is good for my second language. I did well with it when I was in school but some more time will help. If I have to travel again even to face subpar competition, I might as well make the most of it. Take time to send a message and introduce myself with more freedom.”

A smug look appears on the face of the YOKAI Queen as she leans back a bit.

“And I know calling the Backstreet Boy and his Bad Boys that sounds harsh, but their impression was not the best and I understand a tradition that happens sometimes in wrestling. You begin at the bottom and you work your way up. Clearly, I met the bottom in you three-”

She pauses, realizing what her word choice may sound like, but Vampyra just brushes past it and adds, “And with your mistake, your careers seem destined to go further into the pits of hell. Let me explain.”

Clearing her throat, Vampyra thinks back to just yesterday. “When you three approached me with your… stupid offer, you made the poor choice of interrupting my time. You interfere with my time to speak or in the ring, you instantly make a problem. Then you did your whole song and dance…”

Rolling her eyes, Vampyra raises her voice a little and gets louder as she speaks, “And it was the worst song I ever heard! It was like a sword being poked in my ear. Your dancing is bad too! You looked like you were moving through jelly. You wasted the time of myself and FWA with that terrible performance. If I only had your music on another twelve hour flight, I would sit in silence. You are not stars or wrestlers. You are throwbacks to a time of bad music and bad American pop-culture. Your outfits make you look like a balloon and the brim of your hat is meant to shade your eyes. You three are stuck in the 90s and your IQ is a combined 90! The Bad Boys are not fun, or tough, or sensitive, but are losers. They are three dancing clowns! ”

Her voice echoes into the night. She takes a deep breath to compose herself, and she suddenly has a smile on her face, giving a devious laugh. Motioning with her hand Vampyra continues.

“And the funny thing is, there is a group of wrestlers in some promotions in my country that do both. Some ladies wrestle one night and the next are in an Idol group. Why would they want to do both is beyond me, but most of them have one thing you three lack in both. Talent. Maybe it is because of my culture, but we are dedicated to our training and performance. Being an Idol goes through hours of practice from what I was told with a razor thin margin for error. Then our training for wrestling is legendary, often training beginning while one is in school.” The Wicked Spirit points towards her chest and gives a smirk, “Myself included.”

Folding her hands together, Vampyra once again looks out into the Austin skyline and gives a brief overview of the life of a training Joshi for her “dancing clown” of an opponent.

“We are broken down mentally and physically, taught lessons in humility and respect for your teacher, or ‘senpai.’ You would do chores, live in a dormitory, and train most hours of the day doing physical training that would make most American men break down in tears. Then we are placed in front of an audience, sometimes facing each other, or teaming with those more experienced, and we must learn from our mentors, and from our own mistakes. Between you and your fellow wrestlers, there can be a bond of respect created, or one of competition and anger. Many quit as they break down, but on the other side you come out stronger than ever… I survived. I became stronger, and I am still getting better.”

Turning her face towards the camera, Vampyra’s eyes cut through the camera, “So I am young, but I am not naïve. You are not the first ‘dancer’ I have been tasked with destroying and most of them I have chewed up and spat out and those ladies survived the training I went through. You would not last one day under that training. What chance is there against me?”

Pointing towards the camera, Vampyra says, “This match to me is not about facing worthy competition. Backstreet Boy, you and your Bad Boys are the opening act to my FWA career. You are the victims which simply set a tone. The opening notes to the story of the YOKAI Queen in FWA.”

The member of MAYHEM has a smirk on her face, “Enjoy it. Enjoy the atmosphere of the crowd. Enjoy your brief spotlight. Enjoy the free food you get when you’re in the hospital. Because this also acts as your farewell tour, Bad Boys Saturday, September 24th, 2022 is the day…”

Slowly moving her finger along her throat in a slitting gesture, she proclaims, “-That the music dies in FWA.”

And she puts her three fingers down, forming the “M” of her group. “Sayōnara….”

Slowly the camera zooms out as we see Vampyra looking out towards the city, delivering her first message as part of the FWA roster, albeit under some unique circumstances.

Reactions: Dubble J