• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fake crowd/filled spots in smackdown

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I could be 100% wrong, but ive watched the orton/christian match twice now, and the grandma who is in the center doesnt move. Ever. ill throw a heart looking ring around her beautiful face.

cwBllVT.png

So maybe im wrong, but after watching this match twice i literally see nothing, and it might be the stream, but there are parts where she looks like a fan on wwf no mercy for 64. Do you believe WWE would fill front row seats like this, or am i just crazy?

Shadie T

Well its not the only show to fill seats, Every company on weekly TV have done at least once but never seen a computerised one before, They're usually real people :hmm:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
i cant say i think it's computerized, just saying she looks fake as hell. After posting this thread im ready to have someone set it straight so i can :facepalm: and get it over with.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Well, they certainly wouldn't put a fake dummy or something right there with real people. If she's fake, I'd say she has to be computerized. Never heard of WWE going there but there's a first time for everything.

I missed this Smackdown so I have to go see it for myself.

EDIT: http://pwnews.org/video/oAe5Q2fQp2.html

Look at the very start of the match and you'll see her head kinda turn to the left and right and then back to looking straight. Then at 35:24, she turns and looks like she asks someone something to the right. There's probably more slight movement throughout the rest of it.

Just a still old woman, I guess.

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Well, they certainly wouldn't put a fake dummy or something right there with real people. If she's fake, I'd say she has to be computerized. Never heard of WWE going there but there's a first time for everything.

I missed this Smackdown so I have to go see it for myself.

go ahead and let me know, it's just weird seeing her from different angles. i can understand a woman of her age to be disinterested in WWE, but (and again it could be the stream) she just looks so damn fake.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
I don't think that's the case, but WWE does put plants in the crowd to get them hyped up. I've seen one at Wrestlemania 26.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Many people don't watch smackdown as they used to so probably yes