• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Facts (Joseph Diamond Version)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We flash backstage and see Alex Price, microphone in hand, as he welcomes his guest at this time.....Joseph Diamond. Diamond's bear has come in a significant amount, with the stubble of weeks past has been replaced by a full beard. Diamond's sunglasses once again cover his eyes, but now they're a....turquoise colour, a change to be certain. Joseph looks more dressed for a morning run than a championship match, but the interview commences regardless of Diamonds questionable attire.

Alex Price:
Joseph, how are you holding up after the humiliation you suffered last week against Jack Rogue?

Joseph Diamond: Humiliation? You know what I saw, Alexa? I saw me absolutely demolish Jack Rogue, and I would've ended him completely if the referee hadn't of interfered in my business. As far as I'm concerned I won last week, even if I did get pinned. Maybe you oughta ask Jack Rogue how he's holding up after he got his right eye caved in by the Unbreakable Sensation last week?

Alex Price: Well, that "moral victory" did, officially, bring you your fourth loss in a row, would you say you're slu-

Joseph Diamond: You know what Alex, stop it right there. I'm getting a little tired of people walking up to me and feeling sorry for me. I don't need the pity. I'm Joseph Diamond. The longest reigning intercontinental Champion in the history of this company. Soon to be, first ever two time Intercontinental Champion, so that begs the question; why do they feel bad for me? Because my brother's in the hospital? He's going to make a full recovery, Jack Rogue tried to break me, but he didn't try hard enough.

Or, maybe I should be down because I've won one match since WrestleDynasty.

Some people say I have a reverse undefeated streak going on, and that's funny, it, really is. They want to turn my struggle into a joke. But the only one laughing will be tonight when I take back my Intercontinental Championship tonight and walk into WrestleDynasty next year, still champion. It's well documented I come up big in big matches. I'm undefeated in pay-per-view matches where I was involved in the decision. Anderson Vega, Jack Rogue, these two beat me on Precision, but they were never able to pin me once it mattered. They needed to get rid of me, take me out, it's the only way they stood a chance. AND when the Intercontinental title is on the line? I've never been pinned, never been submitted. And I won't be.

Alex Price: Do you have any word for the champion, Jason St. Pierre, heading into your match tonight?

Joseph Diamond: To me Jason is just a really ugly person. He doesn't have many redeemable qualities in my eyes, and I thought that even before he just...watched...as Jack Rogue crushed my brothers windpipe. That isn't the kind of man who should be Intercontinental Champion, and tonight, in front of the people of St. Louis, who live in constant Missouri, I take back my championship and I set the example for Precision, of what a champion is. A champion is not Andersen Vega, a man who stole the world championship from the tips of my fingers, it isn't, um, who's the Survival Champion, Alexa?

Doesn't matter, a champion is not Jason Saint Pierre, a man with no class, no respect for the belt he holds. He isn't worthy of it. Him being Intercontinental Champion should mean he's on my level but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Don't get it twisted, this isn't some empty promise, this isn't Chris Diamond saying he's going to lead me to a world championship. This is Joseph Diamond guaranteeing that, tonight will be his last night as Intercontinental Champion, I'll use him like I used Andersen Vega, Tony Stark, Jack Rogue, Mike Thunder, Danny Jacobs, and so many others. I'll use him as an example. An example of what happens when a man who thinks he's untouchable steps inside the ring with someone who's unbreakable. The man gets sent packing and left with nothing but ruined pride. Look at Jack Rogue, he still hasn't recovered, mentally from when I threw him off of Hell in a Cell. I did that to him, and if Jason isn't careful I'll do the same to him. Because guys like him, they come and go, but, Diamond, is.....you know the rest.

Diamond smirks to Price and walks off, swagger in his step. He looks reinvigorated, which spells trouble for Jason St. Pierre. Because a prepared Joseph Diamond is nothing to look over.

Last edited: