• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge&christian4ever

Reaction score
Who where youre favorite factions. Must have 3 or more members and if it's DX, nWo, or the Four Horseman give another too because I have a feeling they will come up a lot.

Mine are The Oddities and 3 Count

Reaction score
ok then Hart Foundation..But the best is the original nWo when it was just Hogan, Hall and Nash.

PeepShow

My top 5 are :

5) Hart Foundation
4) NWO
3) Old DX
2) Evolution
1) Team RECK......lol

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^^^ Reck Ruled... well atleest untill Rhyno came in

Edit- 100th Post ! :D

straight_edge76

I have to say The Hart Foundation, The flock *original wCw one* and Dungeon of Doom!

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
1) nWo (original)
2) DX (original)
3) Evolution
4) Hart Foundation
5) Ministry of Darkness (dunno why but I really liked them)

J

Evolution...becuase they had The Game, Orton and Tista...oh and Flair...plus i loved the whole Paid Made Laid thing...Lol...

Famou$ 187

1.NWO Wolfpac
2.Evolution
3.LAX
4.DX (original)
5.Ministry of Darkness

Reaction score
1. Horsemen- Arn, Ric, Tully, and Ole are all HOFer's...all the gang style beatings the NWO used every week were ripped off of these guys. No other faction even comes close.

2. NWO- Remember how I said no other faction even comes close to the Horsemen? Too bad Uncle Eric had to stroke his ego and bury a watered down Horsemen. Still, forced WWE to change image but got old after two years.

3. Dangerous Alliance-Rude, Austin, Zybysko, Anderson, Eaton... fucking awesome collection of heels with a dick manager. War Games 92 shows how awesome these guys were.

4. 97 Hart Foundation- The very best era of Bret's career was spent with his family. They helped cement Austin as a main eventer.

5. DX, the original trio. Really great from late 97 until HBK's retirement in 98, then over rated from then on until 2001 when they disbanned, then just terrible and shameless last year. 40 year old men should not be acting like teenagers. Awful.

X-Pac

Reaction score
1. nWo with X-Pac
2. DX with X-Pac
3. Evolution
4. LAX
5. Four Housemen