Faces Who Were So Cleancut It Was or Is Sickening

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Of the current roster, Mysterio is such an extreme face that he's sweeter than sacharrine and makes me sick. Past wrestlers who sucked up overly to the fans were Tito Santana, and Tatanka, in his first go round.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Edge made me fucking sick to my stomach as Face...He was purley a kiss ass pussy and I will always HATE him as a face....Reys pretty bad too as he has never fucking been Heel in WWE...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He should give it a shot as a heel. People who have been on one side of the fence their entire careers should switch. Imagine Kennedy's gimmick put towards face use. Maybe it wouldn't be as good, but you never know. They really should try mixing stuff up.

Ballin

Reaction score
Rey would be such a good heel come out ripping on the crowd, fued with Tista or something./

Reaction score
Rey as a heel would be shocking at first, if he cost Batista the world title or something. It would never last though, his mic skills suck and well he's not exactly intimidating now is he?

Travis40

I agree with V1...Edge sucked as a face and I'm much happier that he's a heel, he just seems to be a natural heel kind of like Jericho. I hope to god that Jericho turns heel as soon as he comes back...I JUST HATE Jericho as a face...he seems like a kiss ass pussy.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Rey Rey is way to clean that's why I hate him but I still love him its a Love Hate with Rey for me....

John Cena hands down I got to tired of him overcoming the odds and I love the Troops shut up and rap.....

Edge when he was face he was so gay one of the worst times in his career in my eyes.

Triple when he is a face is gay this guy is a born heel like Jericho.....

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
Of the current roster, Mysterio is such an extreme face that he's sweeter than sacharrine and makes me sick. Past wrestlers who sucked up overly to the fans were Tito Santana, and Tatanka, in his first go round.

Yeah, Rey's promo Friday night was truly hard to stomach!:yucky:

Remember The Rock's first go-round as Rocky Maivia? You're better off if you don't-too syrupy, they HAD to turn him heel quickly.

Candice Michelle was also getting WAY too syrupy sweet before her unfortunate injury. All that "heartcore" crap made me root for Beth Phoenix! She's much better as a bitchy heel, IMHO. Hopefully, she'll get a character makeover when she returns.

Speaking of career makeovers, I think Cody Rhodes already needs one! His bland persona needs work badly! The kissing up to Holly was hard to take!

Old School ECW 27

Reaction score
John Cena hands down, cuz he's held the title for SO LONG, and theres never anything different with him

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I agree Hogan was one of the most disgustingly clean cut faces of all time before he became Hollywood Hogan, the only time he was ever even tolerable to watch, imo. Ric Flair can also turn my stomach. For being the dirtiest player in the game, he certainly had some rather sickening face runs, but then a gain, I'm not a fan of The Nature Boy.

And Travis, :nonono: thats blasphemy talking about our Savior Y2J in such a fashion.

Wrestling Station

1- Hogan
2- Edge
3- Rey
4- Macho Man
5- King Kong Bundy (lol)
6- Big Show
7- Triple H (he is always better as a heel imo)
8- Undertaker + Kane (Neutral, not a heel nor a face)
9- Goldust! (when he was with booker T, he made me vomit).
10- Balls Mahoney (just Discustingly gay, better turn heel).

6194life

Reaction score
What do you guys want everyone to be heel. There have to be some faces and some heels. that is just the way it is. Faces are supposed to play to the crowd so that has never really bothered me at all. Now some guys do make better heels but at times they need to be face other wise their heel charactor will just get old.