Face Of the Company?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Stick Darren Young's face on a t-shirt and it will sell like hot cakes.
1244d8678bc8f8cff3e238273f5cfb32._.jpg

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm sure atleast 90% of San Fransisco wrestling fans will buy it.
Wrestlemania is where next year?
i'm personally not a fan of homosexuality. I'm really not, but that's irrelevant on the bigger scale.
If Vince McMahon doesn't agree with me it proves he's both racist and a homophobic.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wrestlemania is where next year?
i'm personally not a fan of homosexuality. I'm really not, but that's irrelevant on the bigger scale.
If Vince McMahon doesn't agree with me it proves he's both racist and a homophobic.

Just outside of San Fran haha, who knows maybe their large gay community will make a push for a nice DY match at WM 31, I doubt it.. but you never know.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Just outside of San Fran haha, who knows maybe their large gay community will make a push for a nice DY match at WM 31, I doubt it.. but you never know.
Wrestlemania 32 is in Dallas. Michael Sam plays for the Cowboys. i can only imagine the horrible ways that would all play out.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bring that football guy in, revert Zeb back to his traditional American views have him promo about how every family should have a mum and dad, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve with all that jazz. It's not what I'd want but I could see something similar happening.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Bring that football guy in, revert Zeb back to his traditional American views have him promo about how every family should have a mum and dad, Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve with all that jazz. It's not what I'd want but I could see something similar happening.
You have summed my exact take on this deal.
Darren Young could wave his hand in front of his face and say, 'You can't blow me!'
He could also say, 'You want some, come get some!'
Every opponent he faces would have to deal with that. How intimidating!

Reactions: Matt

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Darren Young vs Jack Swagger at Wrestlemania 31

Zeb tells Darren Young that Swagger enjoys slamming people on the mat, not slamming them in the butt. He also tells him that come Wrestlemania 31, Swagger is gonna beat the homosexuality out of him for good. Have Michael Sam come in to be in Darren Young's corner and you got yourself a juicy angle for Mania.

(OK, in reality, WWE would probably be castruated by GLAAD if they did this, but it's entertaining to think about.)

Heyman guy

The Artiste
Reaction score

Zeb tells Darren Young that Swagger enjoys slamming people on the mat, not slamming them in the butt. He also tells him that come Wrestlemania 31, Swagger is gonna beat the homosexuality out of him for good.
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

Zeb tells Darren Young that Swagger enjoys slamming people on the mat, not slamming them in the butt. He also tells him that come Wrestlemania 31, Swagger is gonna beat the homosexuality out of him for good. Have Michael Sam come in to be in Darren Young's corner and you got yourself a juicy angle for Mania.

(OK, in reality, WWE would probably be castruated by GLAAD if they did this, but it's entertaining to think about.)
f31d883cb7c348169653338a04fac48a.gif

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There are so many men (And some women to) who could be great for being the face as well, I love D young and his work and i think he could be one of the top faces, but right now i really want cesaro or ziggler to climb back up and be the face! :)

great thread!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Strictly based on being the "face" of the company.....this guy fits it whether you like it or not.

Roman-Reigns.jpg