Ezekiel Jackson's First SD! Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
finlay

finlay.jpg
[MARQUEE]
well its not bad i guess[/MARQUEE]

v1-power

Reaction score
sorry bro i dont like it its very bad 2/10

v1-power

Reaction score
ok well the bg is plain and the writing is bad and just its to plain like need more pics and better text then it would be better but i like it that you tried

Reaction score
Lol nice reply its true he could have gave a reson .

Ill give a 5/10 its not terribly bad you kept it simple some people do , but i think the scratches could have been toned down a bit and the font more relitive to the psd .

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I actually like it, I like the colors, like the font, but the background isnt good because it takes away from the picture, so ill give it a 7/10

WeztSide

Reaction score
sorry man 2/10 it just dont look right im not sure why

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
The text and its outer glow doesnt look good, A simple text would have been alot better. Background is too plain but its not horrible, Maybe if the scratches were behind Finlays pic and not over it, would have been better.

enfo

Reaction score
It's alright, but the scratches go over his face, that dosent look right.

Reaction score
Sorry bro, it does look rather bad! Like others have said, the outter glow on the text is way too much, and ruins it. The "scratching" happening over the PSD also doesnt do any favours for the sig. The bg is oddly created, and bad. Sorry man, lots of room for improvement!

oneofakind

Reaction score
I personally like it, don't know why but i do. Its different from what everyone else makes and judges. Usually you see one main PSD, one to two bg psd's and some text, but this is different (in a good way.) maybe get a diff background and it will be better

8/10

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
A feud between Ezekiel Jackson and The Big Show is in the works after the brutal beatdown of 'Show last week on SmackDown!.

Providing you watched SD! last week this should be pretty obvious and I'm not a fan of it at all. Of course it could polish Zeke's skills as there is a reason he was on Superstars for months and then moved to SD! but it also has the down side of it could bury him if Show destroys him or he needs the help of Wade, Slater, and Gabriel in every match.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This could either be great for Zeke to be able to take down Show by himself or like you said could make him not look that strong if Show kicks his ass or if he needs a lot of help. They could put over Zeke huge if he beats Show solo.