• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Extreme Rules listed as a TV-14 event

Tapout

Doesn't surprise me. It is Extreme Rules. Wouldn't buy too much into it, it will go back to PG right after the event.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
All of the PPV's should be PG-14 at least. I always thought it was kinda cool to hear wrestlers say "fuck" and "shit" back in the old days. It's like the guy that never uses foul language ever, then one day he does and you're just like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! It had kinda the same effect.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I kinda over adult language in wrestling ever since that episode of impact wrestling when during every backstage segment when they had brawls they would use the word shit and bitch like 12 times in the space of 2 minutes. It's just MEH! at this point.

But maybe we might get some UNPROTECTED CHAIR SHOTS :mark:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
After the concussion? I doubt it. The rating is there for the PTC and too shut them up when people bleed. This makes me wish they'd bring back RTC

How do you know those concussions were real? 8D in all seriousness a RTC angle would be pretty awesome right now. But WWE don't have enough hardcore/extreme stuff on TV to do it.

Heisenberg

Probably a mistake or something as things like this have happened a bit in the past where some companies will list it as TV14 even though it has been advertised/listed as PG. The commercial for the event has the PG logo in the corner. But yeah, it's no big deal. Maybe just a precaution.

Extreme Rules last year was released on DVD as TV14 though. (for obvious reasons)

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Hopefully Kofi stabs Dean Ambrose in the face.

He'll be used to it, afterall most his career was getting slashed with cheese graters in bingo halls.