Extreme Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should Orton Face At The Next ECW PPV?

• Shane Douglas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tommy Dreamer

• S.O.S

• Mystery Opponent

• Total voters

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Revamp

Roster

Kevin Steen
El Generico
Teddy Hart
Harry Smith
Nattie Neidhart
Trinity
Mikey Whipwreck
Tajiri
Kenny King
Randy Orton(Forced To Be In ECW Do To Draft)
2 Cold Scorpio
Masato Tanaka
Santino Marella
Beth Phoenix
Mickie James
Colt Cabana
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
Sabu
Ron Killings
YoungMannie
Ruckus
Joker
Eddie Kingston
Sara Del Rey
S.O.S AKA Sheamus
Takeshi Morishima
Vladimir Kozlov
Little Guido
Tony Mamaluke
Big Guido
Axl Rotten
Amazing Kong
Cheerleader Melissa
William Regal
Kenny King
CM Punk
Mark Briscoe
Jay Briscoe
The Brian Kendrick
Ezekiel Jackson
Homicide
Konnan
Hernadez
Road Dogg
Shane Douglas
Kid Kash
Francine
Jack Swagger

Tag Teams And Stables

The U.N.- Sheamus, Vladimir Kozlov, Takeshi Morishima, William Regal(manager)
F.B.I.- Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Big Guido
Second City Saints- CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Mickie James
Briscoes- Jay And Mark Briscoe
2 Mad MFers- Tanaka And Rotten
Blk Out- Ruckus, Joker, Eddie Kingston, YoungMannie
L.A.X- Homicide And Hernadez(Konnan)
Planet EGO- The Brian Kendrick And ZEK
Steenerico- Kevin Steen And El Generico
Sex Drugs And The Unholy Alliance- 2 Cold Scorpio, Tajiri, Mikey Whipwreck, Trinity, Kenny King, Sinister Minister
Hart Foundation- Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart
Legacy- Randy Orton and Jack Swagger
3 Live Crew- Ron Killings, Road Dogg, Kid Kash

Champions

ECW World Champion- Sheamus
ECW World Tag Champions- Briscoes
ECW World T.V. Champion- Santino Marella
ECW World Womens Chamionship- Sara Del Rey

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW:10-22-08
TV Taping

Start Of Show

Joey Styles And Joel Gertner Both Are In The Ring Making Annocements Of Tonight's 2 Hour Show. They Are Soon Interupted By Glamarella They Both Come Out And Tell Joey And Gertner To Get Out The RIng, And As They Do Both Santino And Beth Said That ECW Will Be Made An Example Out Of And The Women's And T.V. Title Will Be Their's.

Santino Throws Out A Open Challege To Anyone, Santino Waits While The Glamazon Rubs His Shoulders. Santino Is Anxious And All Of A Sudden The Truth's Music Play And The Crowd Is Going Nuts Chanting To The Song With The Truth Whats Up!, Santino Is Screaming Ronald The Killings If You Don't Face Me Right Now I Will Leave, But The Truth Stills Talks To The Crowd And When He Gets In The Ring, He Shouts Whats Up! And The Crowd Replies Back Glamarella Is Upset And Santino Saids Oh You Done It Now The Killings I'll Show You The Truth And Santino Tosses His Robe On Beth And She Is Blinded And The Bell Rings As Santino Tries To Help And The Truth Rolls Up Santino For A 3 Count.

Post Match
Santino And Beth Are Embrassed And The Truth Goes Back Through The Crowd Singing Whats Up!.

Backstage Segment

Planet EGO Is In Their Dressing Room, The brian kendrick and ezekiel jackson are both standing over a unidentifed wrestler who has a black sack over their head and said that the person is going to be taught how to be cool from the kendrick and and his advisor.

Match#2

Special Attraction
Morishima(Regal) Vs Tajiri

Morishima And Regal Both Look Up And Down At Tajiri. Regal saids that after tajiri left he went and searched for a young and hungred group of wrestlers and that just like Morishima is japanese tajiri will ave no problem of re-adjusting to ECW or The american style.

Tajiri grabs the microphone and regal looks puzzled as tajiri looks at the both of them and at the crowd who chants "welcome back" and tajiri walks up to them and as he looks like he going to talk he spits the green mist into regal eye, and regal is down and out and Morishima beats down the japanese buzzsaw and throws him to the ropes and tajiri ducks a lariat and comeback with his trademark handstand elbow, and sends Morishima to the floor as well and both Regal and Shima and are flustred as Tajiri starts a hand clap chant and does a asai moonsault on both of them while landing on his feet.

Match End: Tajiri goes for a brainbuster and can't shima up for it, so he kicks out shima legs and lifts him up and spikes him the crowd chants "Holy Shit" and tajiri climbs the top rope looking to finish off Shima and regal pushes him off and tajiri lands akward and Shima stands him up and charges him with a Lariat for the 3 count.

Backstage Segment

SDA And L.A.X. Are Brawling In The Parking Lot They Haven't Forgetten About Trinity And Her Abduction. ECW Security Stopped The Wrestlers.

The Camera Switches To The Briscoes Who Cut A Classic Promo Telling The Lockeroom To Man Up And The ECW Tag Belts Are Offically World Titles Again Cause They Will Take On All Challegers From Any Company And Mark Saids With Sacarsm "How You Like That Winn Dixie" As The Music Plays.

Match#3
ECW World Women's Championship
Sara Del Rey Vs Awesome Kong

Match Results:Awesome King Wins By Awesome Splash Through Table At 16:23.

Match#4
ECW Tag No.1 Contenders
L.A.X Vs SDA

Match Results:Mikey Whipwreck Over Homicide With A Cop Killa 10:11.

Backstage Segment
Randy Orton In His Own Dressing Room And Entourage Giving A Promo On How He's Not In ECW To Win Belts And Maybe Later It Would Nice But His Soul Purpuse Is Too Help WWE and The Head Office Flush ECW once and for all.

Main Event
ECW World Championship
S.O.S Vs Axl Rotten(Tanaka)

Match Start:Tanaka Has A Chair And SOS Ask Him To Hit Him Tanaka Swings And SOS is Still Standing, The Crowd Chants"One More Time" And Tanaka Invites Axl In And They Both Crush SOS with Chairs And Bust His Head Open Too The Floor. The Crowd Chants ECW as Tanaka Takes Control And Throws SOS into The Barricade Drinks Fans Beers While SOS Tries To Recover, Axl Set Up Chairs Into Corners Of The Ring, And As Both Get Into The Ring Both Axl And Tanaka Throw Him But SOS Reverses Axl Into One Side And Tanaka Into The Other, And Both Of Them Crash Through Chairs Into The Post. SOS Who Now Realises He Bleeding Hits The Irish Curse On Axl, And Finishes Tanaka With The Firery Red Hand For The 3 Count.

End Of Show
RecapsThe Night And Shows SOS Bloody Face In Victory Shouting With The Rest Of U.N.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW Taping
10/28/08
Hammerstein Ballroom

Match#1
International Warfare Tag Match
Hart Foundation vs F.B.I.

Match Start: Teddy has a headlock on Mamaluke and shoves him around he can't get out but, Mamaluke wiggles out and drops him into a fuji armbreaker and keep him into a keylock. Harry steps in and kicks him in the back and the ref send him back to his corner as Mamaluke drags teddy into the FBI corner and they double team with the high low dropkick/chopblock and send him back down and the crowd chants "TEDDY". Teddy tries to fight back but Big Guido trips back up from the outside and Little guido climbs the second rope and dropkicks him. Teddy gets up and Little guido tries a closeline and gets reversed into a ddt and Teddy crawls for the hot tag but mamaluke grabs the foot and does a codebreaker on him and tags harry. Harry comes in and lariats both on them sending them too the outside and hiding behind Big Guido and Harry wastes no time by picking up Teddy and gorilla presses him onto all three men for a ecw chant. Teddy then rises up and throws both of them over the rail while Harry takes care of Big Guido and He does a super moonsault off the top rope and the crowd chants Teddy while he throws mamaluke back in the ring, and he applies the sharpshooter but as Mamaluke is about too tap the lights go off.

The crowd is in aw as they hear the sound of "enter the sandman" and the light come back on it's "the hardcore icon" the sandman and sabu doing the trademark poses and the both cane and throw a chairs at the both factions and send packing too the back. Sandman with a beer and a cigarette has a mircophone and he starts talking, He saids he's back when he was a real icon of hardcore and not a tuesday night sideshow and that not only will be ECW world champ again sabu will take the ECW world T.v. title and destroy the lockeroom as he almost done he is interupted Tommy Dreamer and Beulah and dreamer saids that both of you guys are my best friends and nothing will change that but you guys were ECW champs for more than a day i only had the belt for 30 mins and i lost it all in one night, if you think i will just give up on getting on my ECW World Title chase then i guess you dont know me. All three men look to be pissed at each other and they are all interupted by the sound of by god "The Franchise but his voice is only present as they have no visual, The Franchise saids he back and not alone and that his queen of extreme is with him and that he's back too restart the Triple Threat and claim all gold and will return back next week and ends it with his trademark laugh. All three men look in shock as the crowd chants ECW while the show goes too commercial break.

Backstage Segment
Mikey Whipwreck And Tajiri Show 2 Cold And Kenny King How Make Fireballs.
Both King And Scorpio Don't Get It And Scorpio Suggests All Of Them Use Mikey Skills To Light Something Else Until Suddenly The Sinister Minister Appears And Saids It's Almost Time To To Attack The Latino Nation And Laughs, The Camera Looks At The Group Who Is At A Stand Still As 2 Cold Saids Let's Go. The Camera Goes To The Minister Who Asks Was It My Breath.

Match#2
3 Way Dance
ECW World TV Championship
Ron Killings Vs The Brian Kendrick Vs El Generico

Ron killings starts from the crowd as the usual way and as he gets through the first door he is attacked by a fan in a hoodie, and is beaten all the way from the bleachers back to the ringside. The fan takes their hoodie off to reveal that they are Santino Marella and The Truth is down while Santino grabs a microphone, And saids You see "Ronald The Killings" I just beat you to a pulp and now tell me is Thatta Was Up!. Next up Is The Brian Kendrick who is looks confident as Santino throws in The Truth into the ring. The Kendrick steps into the ring and tells Zek to hand him a Microphone as he saids I would like too thank Santino for giving me this chance too once again put gold around my waist and beat another no-name. Next out is El Generico with Kevin Steen they both walk down the ramp, As Zek stares them down and Steen moves El Generico out the way and The Two Start Brawling To The Back. As Generico then storms to the ring and him and the Kendrick battle as the Truth is still recovering. Kendrick kicks Generico while The Truth spins Kendrick around into a closeline, and then he takes control of Generico and throws him into the ropes, While Kendrick misses a closeline on The Truth also as both hit the ropes and meet The Truth in the middle. Killings tells both of them wait while he starts too pop-lock and the Kendrick tells him "YOU WANT TOO BATTLE" as He then tells the sound booth play his music and he does a head nod a weird dance as the crowd chants "boo". Then they both look at Generico and say "What You Got" the sound of Ole' hits the speakers as Generico starts too do a matador dance and a salsa with The Truth the crowd chants "ECW" as they both stop The Kendrick charges them both and they do a double split and closeline him over the top rope, the camera goes too commercial break.

Match End: The Kendrick is celebrating as both men are down from a tower of doom, and he celebrates he thinks the crowd is cheering him but they are warning him not too turn around as super crazy is behind and looks pissed and he smashes him in the head with a chair as a dazed Generico makes the cover for the 3 count. And Crazy walks up the ramp with his hand holding the mask from the masked superstar last week.

Elimination: The Brian Kendrick at 13:24

The match continues as both Generico and Killings both brawls as Generico wins and throws Killings to the ropes and hits a frankensteiner pin combo and only gets a 2 count as the crowd chants "Ole", while he sets him on the top rope and the crowd can feel a brainbustah coming on as Generico tries to finish him. The Truth block him and hits a reverse suplex on him dropping him on his stomach, while Killings does Super axe kick from the top and pins Generico for the win.

Post Match
The Truth Tells Santino Look At Him On The Camera Back Stage. Your Ass Is Grass And Im Feeling A Little Green Right Now, So I Think I Need Some Help From My Best Friend. The Truth Points Too The Ramp And The Crowd Is Electric As It's The Familar Voice Of Ohhh You Didn't Know And It's The Road Dogg The Camera Goes Too Commerical Break.

Match#3
ECW World Women's Championship
Amazing Kong Vs Sara Del Rey

Match Results: Kong is beaten by Del Rey after referee stopppage, after too many chair shots.

Commerical Break

Main Event
The U.N.(Regal) Vs 2 Mad Mfers with Super Crazy(injured Backstage by Planet EGO)
ECW Tag Tourny Quailfier
6 Man Open Tag

Match Start: Morishima starts off with Axl Rotten and both try to prove their power from the get go with post to post shoulder blocks. Shima stumbles off the first one, But Rotten hits the ropes again and Shima hits with a lariat but Rotten shrugs it off and both get into a shove-off. Both men hits the ropes at the same and their partners make blind tags, as both of them swing at each other they miss and take each others partners out, and accidently tag them back in and they go at with chops and punches and neither refuses to show pain or struggle. Axl starts landing jabs and the crowd chants "Axl" as he lands each punch and as he looks to land the last with the crowd saying "wooooo" he insteads punches Shima in the "lower region". And Shima crawls over in pain too an eager Vladimir who stares down Tanaka as Axl tags him. Tanaka slaps the angered russian anwsers back with a headbutt and Tanaka is down but he gets back up, Kozlov closelines him but Tanaka rises back up as crowd is cheering him on and Kozlov kicks him in the chest and Tanaka rolls backward on his feet into another headbutt. Tanaka stays down this time as the Kozlov tags out and comes in the World Champ. SOS grabs tanaka by the throat and gorilla presses him into the air and looks to throw into the crowd, But Axl chops blocks his leg and beats him down as both Shima and Kozlov stop him and jump him. All three man beat down Axl, as Regal looks to join in but as tries to climb in the ring ropes Tajiri runs down to ringside and spits green mist in Regal's face. Regal is down as all three man continue the assault, and Tanaka brings out a table from under the ring and sets it up out the rail as Tanaka grabs the timekeeper's chair.
Tanaka comes in the ring and clear house 1st driving the chair in the stomach of Shima and smacking his back, and next Kozlov with a chair to his skull. The chair is dent and Tanaka drops it and fights SOS, all with all his might as SOS is about too win the brawl Tanaka nails a roaring elbow from nowhere. Tanaka rolls SOS on the table and he climbs the top rope as he positions himself The champ recovers and knocks him off and Tanaka falls back in the ring. SOS grabs the dented chair and gives a powerbomb on it and Tanaka is hurt, as he makes the 3 count.

Post Match

SOS gives him the firery red hand through the table, And he raises his belt in glory.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW Taping
11-04-08
ECW Arena

Promo Hype
Randy Orton's Debut Tonight

Match#1
William Regal Vs Tajiri

Match Start: Regal has a microphone and blast tajiri for attacking him last week without warning. Tajiri interrupts
him with the sinister minister, Tajiri storms the ring and the bell has sounded both men slug it out. Regal and Tajiri kick and punch each other, and Regal bails out after Tajiri tries a buzzsaw kick and as he walks up the ramp the minister threatens him with a fireball and Regal goes back into the ring, Tajiri grabs him by his hair and hang in the tree of woe and the crowd claps as Tajiri baseball slides his head-off. The minister hands Tajiri a chair and Tajiri tosses it too Regal, and he kicks it in his face and Regal is busted open. Regal is a bloody mess as Tajiri plays around with him and slaps him. The minister is looking on happly as Homicide sneaks up and hits him a bat and he is down. Tajiri is now in a bad situation and he tries to finish Regal off with a buzzsaw kick but he kicks out, Tajiri picks him up and nails a brainbuster. Tajiri makes the pin but he is pulled out by homicide and he battles homicide and regal is reaching in his tights and Tajiri gets rid of homicide with the blue mist, As Tajiri climbs back in the ring he gets a face full of brass knuckles and is covered by Regal for the win.

Backstage Segment
Orton is shown getting prepared for tonight as The Orginals(Dreamer,Sabu,And Sandman) Confront Him. Dreamer steps in face and tells Orton that ECW doesn't mean mush too a spoil brat like you but people like us give a damn. Orton then stands up and saids ECW is just garbage wrestling like the people who watch it, And Dreamer your just a washed up has been with a bad back and a whore for a valet. Dreamer gets held back by Sabu and Sandman and is taking out the lockeroom as he screams ORTON ME AND YOU TONIGHT.

Match#3
The Briscoes Vs Jobbers

Match Start: The Briscoes start a man up chant as Jay locks up with the young wrestler. Jay backs him into a corner as he lets up off him and the rookie slaps him and thats pisses off Jay.
Jay kicks him and throws into the ropes and belly to back suplexs him into the ropes, and drags too his corner as he makes the tag too Mark who does a rolling senton on the rookie, who tries to tag his partner but his partner jumps off the apron. The briscoes picks the rookie up and Mark lifts him into a cut throat driver and Jay asends The tope rope, The Briscoes finish the rookie off the the leg drop/driver combo.

In Ring Interview
Joey Styles Introduces The Man Who Put The E In Extreme "The Franchise" Shane Douglas.Francine makes way holding the franchise's hand too the familiar sounds of perfect stranger, and the ecw faithful saluting him with the triple threat sign, and candido chants. The Franchise set in the ring and walks in the corner as Francine crawls over and kisses him, Douglas then grabs the microphone from Joey and saids along with the crowd "Cut F'n Music" The Crowd is going wild. Shane delivers a great promo talking about how ecw has become a joke and how he's back too make the IWC and know-it-alls, That ECW is Franchise land and if you don't like what your hearing Get The Entertainment Out with his trademark laugh. Randy Orton then makes his way too the ring telling that he has a problem with it and telling the Franchise get out of the ring or he will make him. Douglas tells Joey you go back too the booth and that Orton is young punk with no respect, and that even though i disrepected everyone including "DICK" it didnt mean that i had the nerve too think i was better then the whole business and he slaps Orton. Orton then punches Shane and he replies back with his own, but ECW security stops and pulls them apart.

Main Event
Randy Orton Vs Tommy Dreamer(Beulah)

Match Start: Orton is relectent too lock up with dreamer while he has weapons, and Orton steps off the apron and with a microphone and saids that the ref need to check dreamer's cart for iilegal things, and the ECW faithful chant "Pussy" and he not too impressed by their vocabulary. Dreamer Invites the ref to check the cart and walks to the ring while beulah throws him a singapore cane and Orton is on the run around the ring as dreamer chases, Orton stops and grabs Beulah for protection and dreamer won't swing as orton taunts him with his words saying " that he knew dreamer was weak for this whore and its going too cause him" and dreamer hears enough of him and knocks beulah too the side and canes orton back into the ring. Orton rolls back in and saids "please what would raven do" and the crowd is chanting "fuck him up dreamer" as he hits him between the eyes and the legend killer is down. Dreamer goes too the side of the ring and finds a table and brings it into the ring, Dreamer sets it up in the corner and lays orton on top of it and dreamer goes too the other corner and shouts E-C-W and stinger splashes him taking them both out. Dreamer makes the pin but as he does Awesome Kong attacks beulah and drags her her too the back, and he is worried about her well-being as orton rises to his feet and dreamer turns into a RKO for the 3 count.

Post Match: Orton stands tall over Dreamer and lays a ECW t-shirt over Dreamer's body.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW.COM Promo

Randy Orton Is Backstage In His Personal Lockeroom Sipping Wine And Sitting Between Two Females That Seem Of "The Working Class", He Saids That Dreamer Was The First Step And Now The Franchise Will Not Only Be Known Now As The Man Who Put The E In Extreme But, Also The Man Who Was Killed Along With ECW As A Whole. Then He Holds A Replica Of The ECW World Title And Saids Its Next On His List And Then He'll Just Like Douglas Will Throw Down And Spit On The Belt On The Legacy.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW Taping
11-11-08
Dayton, Ohio

Show Start

Joey Styles is in the ring and saids tonight 3 major annocements are going to be made, 1st the voting on ECW.com featuring Randy Orton's opponents. 2nd The ECW Original Battle Royal for a shot at the winner's title match of choosing tonight. 3rd The 1st Ever ECW Cross Promotion Challenge(Six-Sided, Four Sided, Etc)

Match#1
ECW World TV Championship
Ron Killings Vs Santino Marella(Glamazon)

Glamarella then makes a entrance and Santino has microphone and Santino saids I presenta too you tonite for the first time ever the Dream-A-Meter ahhhha and you see the yommy dreamer took approxmalty his whole career thats 19 years hmmmm too beat and win a belt, tonite it will only take santino 3 weeks from i debuted too now to win the ECW world T.V. belt.

Ron Killings comes and interuppts from the crowd and What's Up chants ring from Dayton. Killings steps infront of Glamarella and Santino shouts DONT YOU DOWA IT, and Killings smiles and puts down the microphone as Santino backs up and the bell rings as Killings saids Whats Up, and santino dives out the ring.

Match Start: Glamarella surrounds the ring Killings sees Santino chilling on the side as Phoenix climbs the apron, killings pushes he off and then jumps over the ropes onto santino for a early ECW chant. Santino tries crawl too the back but Killings stops him and throws him over the rail and beats him through the crowd, it's killings on the upperhand getting the crowd behind him. Killings throws him back over into the ring, Santino pleades with Killings and the glamazon attacks him with a forearm and he kicks her in the stomach and delivers a axe kick for her troubles, Santino is shocked as the killings tries too grab him but Santino gives him a lowblow into a small package for the win.

Post Match

Santino carries in celebration his glamazon and the ECW world tv belt. As he tries to go through the curtain and he backs up with beth on his shoulders and drops her and the belt, as he is in shock as the crowd is wondering why. the intro of the KID..................and the crowd is going nuts it can only be yes Kid Kash and he is in his old school ring gear and he throws santino into Killings who axe kicks him and Kash hits a double spring moonsault. Road Dogg enters the rings also and saids that all three of them are the 3 Live Crew.

Commerical Break

Backstage Segment
The Second City Saints are standing outside the arena and CM punk is talking about respect and morals and how from RKO to SOS are corupt and ECW is there playgorund, when he finishes Colt holding Mickie is asking can't we go somewhere warm please and all of a sudden mickie smacks colt cause he did something and both her & CM leave, and Colt saids "sorry it has a mind of his own".

Match#2
Mikey Whipwreck And Tajiri(Sinister Minster) Vs Steenerico

Match Results: 5 star and MOTYC.
No Contest Time Limit Draw.

Backstage Segment
Tommy Dreamer With Beulah
Dreamer cuts a promo on how he gave everything for ECW and people can rant and rave, but it won't matter because he will be champ again and tonight him and the sandman will fight in a dueling canes match.

Match#3
ECW Originals Battle Royal
Winner Gets Title Shot At Any Champ?

Match Start: First two people are super crazy and tony mamaluke, both guys go all out intil tanaka hits them with chairs.

Match Results:Winner Sabu At 15:38 using arabian skullcrusher through table on Big Guido then throwing him over the top rope.

Main Event
Dueling Canes Match
Tommy Dreamer Vs Sandman

Match End: Both men are busted open and are down, the referee starts a 10 count and the intro of The Legend Killer hits
" I hear voices in my head, they comfort me-they understand, they talk to me". And the ref tells orton go back to the lockeroom and Orton hops off the apron as the ref turns his back to the both guys counting, and orton slides back in the ring and RKO's him, orton drags the ref out the ring. Sandman tries to get up and orton lines up in the corner and is ready to kick him in the head, and Joey styles said "No damn it" and Gertner saids "I don't think sandman can afford any more brain cells to get lost if he still has them". Orton charges and dreamers pushes sandman out the way and orton punts dreamer, dreamer is motionless and Joey saids" OMG dreamer saved the sandman but at what cost?" Orton looks proud of the fact that dreamer was a hero and paid for it, and as he poses sandman in the background finds his cane from the outside and lifts it between orton legs and orton is in pain, and orton is holding his what used to be his sack and sandman canes him out the ring but the damage is done as sandman shouts "GET ME A DAMN DOCTOR" with beulah checking also. Orton crawls up the ramp in pain but is still grining over his display of disrespect.

End Of Show.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW Taping
11-18-08
Hammerstein Ballroom(souledout)

Show Start

Backstage Segment

Randy Orton is partying/celebrating because of last week, and saids that even though he has no remorse for dreamer it does'nt mean he won't forget to sign his usual autographs. He is then interuppted by none other than Jack Swagger and Orton stands off his couch and saids everyone leave, and some people don't get the note and he gets louder and they move out. Orton asks Swagger does he have problem, and Swagger just smiles and saids "you see randy me and you are no so different i've been injured and you've suffered many injuries, also we've both are gifted and better than the whole roster but besides that, Im coming too offering a chance too take this place and flush the old ecw once and for all. Orton face is very interested and he saids okay so what is the offer, Swagger saids me and you become a team and finish/destroy this roster and have all the gold, Orton saids you know what Swagger I think you have a deal. Camera fades out to black and then to the opening theme.

Match#1
International Warfare
Morishima(Regal) Vs Little Guido(Big Guido)

Joey begins to call the action with Gertner, but they are stopped by Orton and Swagger who take a seat at the booth and the crowd is booing. Both say if you don't mind were going to guest commentate the whole night Styles and Qagmyer, Gertner gets mad saids its Studmuffin to you Swagger and Orton saids pipedown Gertner tonight won't nearly be as funny as Jack and I.

Match End: Guido and Shima are both alone after Regal led Big guido too the back into a gang jump from the U.N., Guido is chopping down Shima with punches and kicks against the ropes. Shima is falling to one knee as the crowd chants "Fuck Him Up Guido" and then Guido runs to the ropes and charges Shima who barely stops guido and hiptosses over the rope through the timekeepers table, The crowd chants "ECW". Shima pulls him back into the ring but his limp body and stands him up for the Backdrop Driver for the 3 count.

Backstage Segment

Steenerico are standing under a ladder and saying that before were shut down shortly, we in line too whoop kendrick's and his boyfriend in a ladder war. So since the briscoes became the champs i still say we get a ladder war belts on the line. The Briscoes stop in their room and both stand at attention and a fight is ready to erupt, when Jay saids Steen and Generico you better man up boys! or it's your ass. Steen anwsers back with well here's a ladder and NOW HERES THE WAR. both teams start brawling until the ECW security stops them.

Match#2
Lights Out Match
Sabu vs Scorpio

Joey styles explains the match rules being the first one who can't continues loses. And Orton/Swagger saids Sabu is a terroist and Scorpro is still flashy with some funk.

Match Midway: 2 Cold and Sabu are both down from flying chairs, the ref starts a ten count and Swagger and Orton storm the ring beating down both originals and the ref rings the bell as they leave them in a pool of blood. Orton and Swagger both raise their arms in victory with Swagger's smile and Orton possesed look.

Backstage Segment

The cameraman is rushing to see why ECW personal are in a panic, Tommy Dreamer is mad(tapped up from the ribs and head) beulah is begging to go back home and he is screaming ORTON while caning security. Orton and Swagger are in the ring standing in disbelief that dreamer didn't learn his first lesson, and that maybe him and Swagger should finish the job and he tells security to let him through and they do as he makes way. Dreamer steps through the curtain with crowd support and he has microphone saying there are more originals then new guys. and he should be careful of what ask for, next out of nowhere goes the lights and the flicker back on as they do Swagger is in dreamer's arm getting ddt'd on the ramp. Randy is shocked and saids how did you do that and what kind of game is this dreamer? and tommy saids your next. The lights go out again and they flicker as Orton is in a pittburgh plunge and is dropped by the franchise, Douglas stands up and saids too Orton welcome to EC f'n W and he throws up a triple threat sign, the crowd chants ECW as both Dreamer and Douglas pose in the ring.

Commerical Break

Main Event
ECW World Heavyweight Championship
S.O.S(Regal) Vs Harry Smith(Neidhart)

Match Start: Smith stares down SOS and SOS lays down his belt daring Smith to pick it up, Smith smirks reaches down and gets clubbed on his back and SOS hits the ropes and Smith smacks the belt in his face knocking him through the ropes. SOS lands on the floor as regal check in on him and Nattie gives his praises, the crowd chants "bulldog" as harry capitalizes and drops a double ax hammer to SOS from the apron, and throws him into a barricade. Smith closelines him over the barricade and the crowd is going crazy as SOS tries to stand back up and Smith throws chairs at him and he tries to leave through the crowd but Smith follows. SOS and Smith fight through the crowd as SOS changes the pace with a european uppercut. they soon get back into the ring and get into a shove-off and both want to prove their power, and lariats fly from Smith whos a "chip off the block" of his father. Smith picks up SOS in a Gorilla press and regal interfers with a eye poke and starts beating down Smith as Nattie climbs in and chokes Regal who slams her and, he tries to swing at her and lowblows him and she applies a sharpshooter onto Regal and Kozlov seen from the ramp drags a bloody Teddy hart by his arm. Nattie drops the hold and Morishima sneaks from the crowd and Backdrop drives her out of ring. The ECW crowd chants "Holy Shit" as Smith punches and hits Shima with the steel chair, But its too late as Kozlov takes Hart to the back and Nattie is being checked on by the doctor. SOS waits for Smith to turn around and hits a irish curse and the fierey red hand for the win.

Post Match

Kozlov still dragging Hart from the backstage area to the parking lot is soon join by the rest of the U.N., as a torn Harry Smith can only look on as all the U.N. jump and leave Hart for dead.

Zarhan

Reaction score
You should take more your time to write and do your match more readable ..... :p but its ok like this ;P

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Take your time my man. Quality is always better than quanity. You won't win readers with 5 shows a day especially went you can't read it. Your format is alright but your first show is crazy. The whole first paragraph every word is capitalized, then the second one nothing is capitalized and the third it's just random words that shouldn't be but are. I know this isn't English class but if you right sloppy you will turn away readers quickly.

Also on another note you have an extremely large roster as most of the talent won't be used in a show, it's no need for them to be even on it. You take away some surprises if you list everybody at the beginning.

seX-Power

Whoa. In 2 hours you posted like 5 shows. Post 1 a week dude, slow down.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
ECW: New Memories, Old Glory

ECW Tag Gaunlet Elimination Match #1
SDA(Mikey And Tajiri) Vs BLK OUT(Mannie And Joker)

Match Results: Mannie And Joker have mircophones and both rant on is this the best you can do, judging the ECW booking staff. And tajiri whispers something too mikey and the blk out laugh, and ask mikey what did he say and mikey replies back tajiri saids your all jackasses and tajiri smiles while the blk out attacks them. Mannie separates with mikey as joker and tajiri fight. Joker chops tajiri and tajiri kicks back, and Mannie headbutts mikey and mikey laughs and slaps him. the ref gets things in order as Mikey and joker are legal and both strike eachother hard. Joker wins after vicious knee strikes, Joker carries mikey to his corner he makes the tag and mannie roundhouse kicks him with a pin but only a 2 count. Mannie whips in the ropes and Tajiri blinds tags him and mikey hops over mannie's back and shoots back with a double foot stomp, tajiri enters and nearly kicks his head-off. The crowd chants ECW as they continue the double-team and joker is held back by the ref. Mannie tries too fight back but tajiri finally throws him into joker for the tag, and joker enters anxiously ready to brawl and joker uses a elbow strike and tajiri kicks back. This goes on until tajiri starts too get the upperkick and joker dropskicks his leg from under him. And mannie starts too work on his leg after a tag and then mannie puts on the DMV cloverleaf. Tajiri is in obvious pain and can't get too the ropes and mikey saves him. Mannie drags him again into the corner and joker applies a boston crab, the crowd is behind tajiri as he reverses the move into a enzugiri and makes the hot tag too mikey. Mikey comes out the corner with a fire as he hits them with closelines and dropkicks and mannie is left alone as Tajiri and mikey hang him a tree of woe. Tajiri holds mannie by his arms in pulls him out as a bridge as mikey places a chair on his face, and mikey climbs the top rope and stands on mannie legs and finally double foot stomps in the face, As joey styles replies with OH MY GOD! and gertner concurs with the D.B.M is now Death by mikey. They make the cover and joker breaks it up as he tosses tajiri on his bad leg too the outside, and joker lariats mikey but he kicks out also. Joker put mikey on his shoulders this could be a joker driver and tajiri spits the green mist in his eyes and mikey victory rolls him for a near fall. mikey whips joker too the ropes and tries to frankenmikey him but joker even though blinded powerbombs him instead. Mikey rolled too the floor as mannie stomps him out. Tajiri limps and clubs joker as he runs too the ropes but mannie trips him up, and joker lifts into a joker driver for the win. The BLK OUT wins at 16:20 and moves on the semi-finals for tonight.

ECW Women's Championship
4 Way Dance
Sara Del Rey Vs Amazing Kong Vs Mickie James Vs Beth Phoenix

Match Results:Glamazon Eliminated At 12:30, Rey At 13:56, James is Eliminated after repeated awesome bombs/implant busters.

ECW Tag Gaunlet Elimination Match #2
LAX Vs 2 Mad MFers

Match start: Tanaka and Rotten make their way too the ring holding chairs in toll, But are blindsided by LAX as Konnan barks orders for them too keep going. Homicide whips Tanaka over the rail into the crowd as they chant ECW. Hernadez clubs Axl as he fights back with a elbow too his stomach and smack the chair over his back Hernadez, Konnan tries to hit Axl with his cane but Axl threathens him with a chair. Homicide and Tanaka slug it out with stiff hands. LAX and the MFers are throwing down as the crowd is going wild, the action finally get back in the ring as a double team on hernadez with a double closeline attept but he ducks and takes them both out. He calls in Homicide and hit the lariat/senton/backbreaker combo and the crowd chants 187. Homicide runs too the ropes and does a tope con hilo on tanaka who was on the outside. Konnan jumps in the ring while Henadez holds up Axl, Konnan has a beer and chugs back he goes and spits but Axl moves and Hernadez is blinded while Axl get crowd going with a anticipation from a chair too Konnan back into Hernadez nutz and the Lation nation is down. Axl/Tanaka both stand in the ring while LAX are surrounding the ring and Konnan is the front apron and he distracts axl/tanaka and leaves them open for a attack from homicide with a beer bottle across axl's head and he out and busted open. Hernadez does the same too Tanaka and Tanaka doesn't go down He hulking up and LAX is shocked as hernadez attacks him but in backdrop over onto Konnan. Homicide and Tanaka fight with everything but a chair battle lets tanaka too win. Tanaka smashes his head and lays a chair over his face and climbs the top rope and flies with another chair and drives Homicide skull back too New york. Tanaka lays both chairs into the corner as he drags homicide too. Tanaka set up a diamond dust but Homicide fights it off and hits a Kop killa instead. 1.........2.....3 and LAX wins at 15:34 and moves onto the semi-finals.

Match #4
ECW Cross Promotional Challenge
Swagger Vs ???

Pre match: Swagger with a microphone is begging anyone too accept so he can beat them anyone. just as he is about too leave and call a forfiet victory, the lights go out and it's Sabu. Sabu is posing with a chair in hand and his new shaved head. Sabu is in great shape this should be good and Swagger does'nt seem to impressed and calls for the bell but before the match starts, the ref is introducing the match as a 3 way dance. Swagger guts checks him and saids who else? the ref points out the ramp and it's........Sandman but he not where the ref said and Swagger is pissed he lets the ref go and points out too the bleachers as The sandman makes his way chugging beer and smoking with singapore cane in hand.

Match start: All 3 wrestlers tie-up and Swagger over powers both sandman and sabu, both sandman/sabu look at each other and they say "Fuck this" and Swagger confident saids Come on let's go oldmen. Both of them pick up thier weapons and Swagger looks like he going shit himself and Sabu throws the chair and Swagger goes down, Sandman canes the hell out of him too the crowd's delight. Swagger rushes too the outside too recover as Sandman/Sabu both start too brawl. Sabu drops kick sandman leg and beatsdown with the chair, Sabu goes too the ropes and springboard arabian moonsaults him down on his back. Sabu stomps on his neck and Arabian skullcrusher on his head, but the sandman rises back and canes sabu between the eyes. Both men are down as Swagger takes advantage and throws out sabu, and he tries sneak up on Sandman but he gets a lowblow from the cane. Sabu chops Swagger's back and whips in the corner as Sandman on all fours and Air sabu too Swagger's jaw and he falls out. Sandman rolls out and pulls out a ladder and sabu does the same and pulls out a barbwire board. Sabu lays over swagger and Sandman drops the ladder of top of Swagger and the board. Sandman take on corner and Sabu takes other, Oh my Gawd Rolling rock/Arabian Facebuster combo from Sandman/sabu they make the double cover 1...2....3.

Swagger is elminated at 12:45

Sabu offers a handshake and Sandman shakes but Sabu turns his head around and blows fire into Sandman face, ECW ECW ECW and the crowd is going crazy. Joey styles tells gertner they night get thrown of PPV but Gertner replies but at least I get a check. Sabu makes a cover but kickout and Sabu pulls out scissors and Stabs sandman in the air and the sandman is too drunk too fight back but slaps the Scissors aways. Sabu grabs the ladder lays it sideways and opens it laying Sandman's head over it. Sabu jumps on the top rope and Sabu slips off a little and misses Sandman by an inch. The crowd chants Try again Try again, and Sabu goes up and completes and Crowd chants Sa fucking Bu. Sabu makes the cover but Sandman finds his cane and knocks Sabu off before 3, Sandman starts caning sabu into the corner as he picks up the barbwire off the board and wraps himself. Sandman charges Sabu and Sabu is in pain as sandman pulls a beer out his pocket and out of nowwhere Swagger gets back in the ring and Gutwrech powerbombs him, and gives a big boot too Sabu and lays him over Sandman 1....2.....3.

Sandman is eliminated 20:12/Sabu is the winner

Post Match: Swagger proud of himself while standing at the ramp, waits for a battered Sandman as he stands on his feet and tells Swagger he made him waste his beer and he's going too pay. Swagger laughs as goes too the back but Sandman pulls another beer and shares another with Sabu celebrating with the ECW faithful too Enter the sandman.

Backstage Segment

Mannie and Joker celebrating in Blk Out dressing room, are joined by LAX and they are in their faces and saying that should be careful because they might not make it too the finals. Ruckus steps in front of them along with Kingston and tells LAX they finished for tonight and tells too remember, that Blk out is allowed use all their members as it saids in their contract. LAX is ready too fight but Konnan clams them down saying "see you if you make it too the finals".

In Ring Segment
*Randy Orton Theme Voices sends emotion through the crowd, as he walks in a emotionless glare and stature.*

Orton: I want Joey styles to come too the ring now

*Joey styles makes his way from the booth with Joel Gertner taking control as he leaves*

Orton: Styles I'm want results I want them now damn it or something is going too happen very soon in your future.

Styles: okay randy just calm down (remorse voice and stance)

Orton: Do you think this is a joke styles? I'm under intense pressure don't fool around get too the damn results styles or you'll be commenting from the hospital.

Styles: (joey filled with emotion and daring orton too hit him) You know what! Orton screw you If you want results you really want them?

Orton: Oh yes Joey Oh yes the voice of extreme bless me with fucking knowledge!

Styles: You want your anwser here's your God damn anwser (Styles points too rampway as everyone waits, and exits the ring)

*Orton paces back and forth as he awaits his mystery opponent*

Orton: I dont have all night come out........Come out wherever you are?

*Suddenly the lights lower and the spotlight rises on the rampway and the music hits*

???: Orton you make a mockery of everything well how about I make a straightedge mockery of you?

*Killswitch Engage-This fire burns hits the arena and the crowd is going wild*

Match #5
Second City Street Fight
Cm Punk Vs Randy Orton