Exactly when...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
....are the Frontline going to get one up on the Main Event Mafia. It seems that every week for the past 2 months of this storyline its been them standing tall on them.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The storyline=garbage

Honestly even if they do one up MEM, no one will be interested enough anymore to care

Montana

I am guessing When Christopher Daniels, or MCMG help them out. This makes sense. These storylines are ALWAYS done with the heels wininng to start. Slowly they crumble. I could even see LAX helping them out.

McLovin

Reaction score
Wait? When did Christopher Daniels come back? I missed that.

The Rated R CMStar

The thing is, it have gone too long.

And again, this storyline was designed to put AJ Styles and Samoa Joe in the same level as the members of the Frontline, while the lower tiers like Eric Young and othes closer to the level Joe and AJ where.

Now instead, IF the Frontline win the feud, and IF Joe and AJ go over Kurt, Sting, Booker, etc.., it wouldn't have been by their own, as they already failed at FR. It would be with the help of somebody.

McLovin

Reaction score
I don't think he's back yet Enigma. I think that because Curryman was fired in the feast or Fired Match, they'll bring back Daniels through that. I hope so Daniels was awesome. Bad move imo.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Yeah whemn they got rid of Daniels I was floored. I totally did not understand that move unless if we manage the bright side of things they were giving him way more than enough time off for personal things along with buffing him him up maybe?

Not sure but IMO, that would be the only logical thing I could think of and then bring him back larger than life.

Travis40

I don't think he's back yet Enigma. I think that because Curryman was fired in the feast or Fired Match, they'll bring back Daniels through that. I hope so Daniels was awesome. Bad move imo.

I read that when Kaz was injured, Christopher Daniels was someone being considered for the Suicide gimmick.

McLovin

Reaction score
That would have been another failure. The Curryman character may come off big in Japan, but in TNA it didn't work very well. Bring back Daniels, the matches he had in '05 and '06 were fantastic.

Reaction score
TNA would become a helluva lot better if they just kept the fallen angel gimmick....his matches with Samoa Joe kicked ass....

But no....they fire him...and give fuckin BG James a winning breifcase.....

Tna creative is on drugs>.>

Axis

This storyline is not un-salvageable. Team 3D and Rhino can slowly be written out of the scene and guys like MCMG can step up and Daniels and/or Low Ki can return to save the day from the big, bad heels. It isn't without hope.

Qwake

I read that when Kaz was injured, Christopher Daniels was someone being considered for the Suicide gimmick.

Yeah if they went through with that I would never watch anything TNA related again...

And to Axis: Yeah that could be easily done too, they already have Brother Ray out and now they could just get Devon somehow and maybe "injure" Rhino is his match with Sting, its pretty simple. The bring in Daniels and MCMG to the where Joe and AJ are and the feuds back on track.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TNA would become a helluva lot better if they just kept the fallen angel gimmick....his matches with Samoa Joe kicked ass....

But no....they fire him...and give fuckin BG James a winning breifcase.....

Tna creative is on drugs>.>

Then what is Daniels on for bringing the idea up?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

What they need to do is have Sting say that if AJ or Joe (whoever) want a title shot they have to go through everyone else in the MEM. Have them pick up a fluke win or two to begin and eventually go through the entire stable before finally getting a match with Sting. In the mean time also have a couple other members of the front line pick up victories or cost the mafia a few matches. Eventually AJ or Joe defeats Sting for the title and earns Sting's respect leading to dissension within the Mafia with Sting being seen as not on the same page as the rest of the group until it disbands and we get the next stupid storyline. As for when it will happen hopefully it will start at Genesis and AJ wins the title by March or April.