• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EX WWE star talks TNA's usage of cursing

Rell

Reaction score
The Basham Brothers Headed To TNA Full-Time, More

TNAWrestlingNews.com can report that the plan right now is to have the Basham Brothers become Christy Hemme's long-term tag-team. The Heart Throbs were just brought in for a "one shot deal".

TNAWrestlingNews.com can also report that both teams had been debated for some time as to who would be brought in for a "one shot deal" and who would stay with the company for a longer period of time. The Basham's won out in the long run and will be brought in very soon to become Christy's team, NOT the Heart Throbs.

Rell

Reaction score
I for one dont care for the heart throbs or the Basham's, I would rather see some indy team, or maybe a Japanese team because TNA and AJPW are working together now

3lions

Reaction score
The Bashams could be a great asset to TNA in the long-term and could be a great addition to the tag team division. This tag team is very under-rated and if they were allowed to showcase their talent, would deliver. Without a doubt. I don't watch TNA so don't know much about the storyline they would be involved in or whether the fans would aceept them, but in the long-term, good additions to the roster.

Soulpower

/\

Evan better than when Tony Schiavone showed up once and shouted at Mike Tenay.

I'm with Hell Rell on this one, who cares about either team? If they were good enough they would still be in WWE.

Actually... If the WWE gave a damn about their tag team division, then the Bashams would still be in the WWE, it has nothing to do with how good they are. The Bashams will be a good addition to the TNA roster after the break up of AMW TNA needs another team and Doug and Danny are going to be just that.

Reaction score
yea, after AMW broke up, tna doesn't have very many tag team. 3 i can think of team 3d, LAX and VKM. the bashams are pretty good wrestlers, and if they get the chance to shwo their ull potential, they could go somewhere in tna.

phantomgerald

it'll be interesting to see if the bashams are face or heel, although i think tna should use more indy guys rather than wwe rejects

CenaMark54

How is TNA going to compete if they keep signing guys that where fired from the WWE.

I mean that just makes TNA look inferior.

They should sign indy guys and have them cut promos about how they were scouted by "other organizations" but chose TNA because its superior.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Former WWE star Carlito posted the following on his Twitter page:

"Impact is making a big mistake by cursing so much. Hear me out. The curse is used on cable tv to add intensity. They curse so much that the actuall curse means nothing. Also parents see that sh# and they wont let their kids watch....and kids are the biggest market for wrestling. They're the ones that buy the most merch, which means more $ for the company! Anybody agree...or should I go f# myself? When rock came back he just used one b# and maybe a couple of a$$es...but it made a big impact..no pun intended. Yet notice how rock didnt do 1 promo without saying those words. Lets face it, saying Im gonna kick ur "butt" is just lame. We need a medium"
Totally agree with the guy they just cuss just for the sake of cursing to be edgy and doesn't really do nothing for me. I think it's cool to use it in spots like he pointed out about what they did with Rock.