Ex WWE Star Talks About Killing D-Bry's character & D'Z's Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Justin Credible talks about this past Raw :

"I enjoyed seeing my friends DDP, and a healthy, sober, Jake “The Snake” Roberts. I also saw my childhood hero Ric Flair get more emotion out of the WWE World Champ Randy Orton than I can remember. The New Age Outlaws teaming up with CM Punk actually worked really well. Both Punk and The Outlaws gained from this fun pairing, and most important the fans ate it up.
Is it me or is the WWE trying to kill Daniel Bryan's character off. Daniel Bryan managed to do the almost impossible, and he got over huge without a WWE push. Fans loved him, they loved his work, his gimmick, everything about him. It was organic, and that’s something that doesn’t happen often. The WWE didn’t give him the title, and they should have. Then the teaming up with CM Punk. Now they have taken away any reason for the fans to care. Even if this storyline ends up being ok, it will have effectively killed any momentum he once had.

Dolph Ziggler was injured Monday Night in his match with Ryback. The injury took place after Ryback blasted him with a clothesline. Ziggler was later diagnosed with a concussion. This is Dolph’s 2nd concussion in less than a one year period. I hope that he recovers fully from this. I know from experience that these types of injuries can really change you as an athlete. I came back from a terrible concussion in ECW 2 days after the initial injury. It took me months to recover. Double vision, nausea, and vomiting. I remember trying to drive from Philly back home to CT, and having to pull over every 10 minutes to puke."

Source

***If this was posted, just can it, but I didn't see it. My apologies if it was!!***

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Can even Justin Credible realize that D-Bry joining the Wyatts is going to lead to a face turn? I MEAN SERIOUSLY!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I never realized Dolph's was so popular in the real wrestling world. That's what i get for assuming.

Reactions: catlady

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I kinda see his point with the DB thing, but I don't think this pairing with the Wyatts is going to hurt. The crowd still loves him. And I agree with him on DZ, hopefully he recovers fully.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Mick Foley has had 9 concussions as of 1999, I can see him coming out fine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't think they're killing his character.. I mean c'mon he just had a strenuous feud with Cena & Orton not too long ago, he's not one to 'give up' that easy.. I imagine his character is definitely going to turn on Bray and that this was all just a ploy to get keep his enemies closer.

Reactions: catlady