Ex-LAPD Officer/Navy Seal is waging war against the LAPD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dude I'm pretty sure the one you posted had fake shit added. This seems to be the real manifesto

http://images.4chan.org/pol/src/1360344369701.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
11828c9245f660e628c945bb00caf284.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Out of his mind? That analysis on Tebow is pretty much spot on.

This is why people put up with your shit here, so funny.

I am with the dude honestly, corrupt government is corrupt.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This dude reminds me of the Robin when he was brought back to life in Batman: Under the Red Hood. He kills those who commits crimes, is a complete boss, an expert in weapons, will do by any means, sends scary fuck messages, and kills innocent people if he feels like it. Fawk. Where's our Batman at for this shit. Also if I was anybody in the LAPD, I'd rage quit so hard and move FARRRRRRRR down south, fuck I'd move to Antarctica and mate with penguins. Fuck going up against this guy, you need to send a seal to fight a seal, that's how crazy this is. On a side note, on his letter he used "your" when he was supposed to use "you're." That's right, I just corrected his language. ANNDDDD since Im 2 hours away from him, if he finds this then me, it was a honor knowing you all....except Zach. I fucked your mom without a condom. Dont ask, I wasnt drunk nor high, and I was hungry for oatmeal. So there's my reason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
there were tons of grammar errors in that shit bro :pity2:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Out of his mind? That analysis on Tebow is pretty much spot on.
I don't see Tebow getting a legitiment shot next year, that was a joke on my part in a serious thread. BUT now that i've done my homework on this stuff, and read three different manifestos, which are all similiar. One of which just goes off the wall with Tebow/Obama/Cnn talk. I won't argue that it's fake, because it's the internet, but who knows.

He is out of his mind for other reasons. It is obvious that the corruption anddeceitful ways of the LAPD has caused Dorner to lose his sanity. Regardless of anyone's feelings on the corruption, it does not entitle, or warrant him to go on a killing rampage. Keith Lawrence, and Monica Quan were two young, innocent people with their lives ahead of them. I just don't agree with his choice of targets in initiating this whole thing, but his method has quickly proven to achieve not only undivided attention, but calls to action for change. If this does not bring the corruption to light of our so called legal system, then i'm not sure what will.

BTW this is in no way soley directed at you, rather just quoting you in regards to the tebow thing, and an open post to anyone who cares to respond after.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
this would bee the closest thing to a real life bourne film we can have

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I still don't think he's crazy. A bit extreme, sure. A tad irrational? I'll give you that. Also Danielson, did you ever figure out if that extended manifesto was a fake or not? I heard it was

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My source is just a dude on another board, but it makes more sense to me that the shorter one is the real one. I can't find anything confirming either one or dismissing the fake, but the first links that pop up on Google if you type in Dorner manifesto are the shorter versions.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sheen thinks it was real lmao

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/09/charlie-sheen-reaches-out-to-ex-lapd-officer-accused-in-killings/

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I read the reason that the material on obama/cnn/etc etc. was removed, was because he affiliates with left side government, and they wanted to avoid that press. It really doesn't make sense why it'd be in there, unless he was just giving his opinion on everything in the hopes of becoming a folk hero.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/christopher-dorner-fans-facebook-twitter_n_2647754.html

Reactions: Danielson