Ex-Hole Guitarist Claims Kurt Cobain Was Recording Solo Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
main.jpg

In an interview with Fuse.tv, former Hole guitarist and co-founder Eric Erlandson claimed that Kurt Cobain was working on new material around the time of his death. Comparing the solo work to the Beatles' classic White Album, Erlandson spoke about the direction of the rumored demos.

"That's really what he was going towards, a solo album but working with different people," said Erlandson. "I got to see him play it in front of me."

Erlandson also mentioned a cover among the demos, admitting, "I won't say what it is. I don't own the stuff. I just hope that one day it will be released for fans."

Although rare Nirvana demos have been released before, like 2004's box set With the Lights Out, the existence of a possible Cobain solo album is unconfirmed outside Erlandson's claim. Erlandson recently released the book Letters to Kurt, and he reunited with the original Hole lineup for a reunion show last week.

Rollingstone