EWR / TEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a thread so that myself, @[Leo C], @[R'Albin], @[Dolph'sZiggler] and whoever else who wants to discuss the games and move out of the MITB thread.

I've downloaded the game and also downloaded quite a few graphics for EWR, so I'm going to load it up now and hopefully see if everything has been placed in the correct folders.

Was unsure where to put a couple of things though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good that you created the thread. I think a fight was about to break out there or something. I'll call D'Z so he can help you with mod installing in EWR, I don't really remember how to do it. :dawg:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I never bothered with graphics, pictures, or logos. Always assumed it would just make things load slower

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea I just DL'd the updated rosters from June as well. I always start with smaller promotions but I went with WWE this time. I'm going to push Ziggler to the moon while I job out scrubs like Orton and Cena :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I always use graphics, the game feels sort of empy without it, I think.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea I just DL'd the updated rosters from June as well. I always start with smaller promotions but I went with WWE this time. I'm going to push Ziggler to the moon while I job out scrubs like Orton and Cena :jeritroll:

It's always great doing that. I'm not currently playing with WWE, but I did job Cena out to Ziggler in my last save if I recall correctly.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Yeah I've just started a game with WWE too, what better way to get used to a game other than diving straight into a big organization, still, I am playing on easy :haha:

Always start with WWE when you're getting used to the game. It's the way to go.

R'Albin said:
I might do the backyard thing actually, it was the constant shows that put me off double double e.

It happened to me to. Four shows a week? :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can delete shows before you start if you want. I should have done away with NXT before I started.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Wedensday Night Warzone it is!

I never knew that Dolph's, if I ever go WWE again I'll bare that in mind.

What kind of budget should I give to my new promotion?